Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:49:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is......  (Read 889 times)
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:01:17 PM

Bitcoin can help people in many ways. Its wonderful to see that this technology is helping these people make money and be able to provide for their families by selling goods to people all over the world.
Actually, bitcoin can really help many people in ways like it can help them to earn good profit and especially money that they need in their daily life. In addition to that, they can use it as an alternative job where will help you to earn good salary. Lastly, bitcoin will really help many people to have better life and better future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jemerson1420

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:17:28 PM

bitcoin is a one most largest currency.
Sabihtikoy

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:25:13 PM

As it seems that more and more when do I get rich, when do I sell and o shit we are going to crash topics pops out....maybe its not so a bad ideee to read something else.

In the first time since ever, you got the chance to have financial freedom and the power to break the invisible chain of slavery that you carry.

No war:
As your shitty gov cant put you, your soon and your unborn grandson in debt and pay the guns. You even don’t need to go demonstrating that your again the war, you just simply say: I dont give my bitcoin for your war!

Play even:
Gov A cant sanction Gov B just because Gov B people believes in another imaginary friend high in the sky. You cant block a bitcoin transaction.

No shady big corporates:
You just dont lend them your bitcoin as banks do with your funds.

I am sure you can think about 100000000001 more other good think that can be done.

Bitcoin was not made to make you rich, its was created to make you free

They say: If dying for your freedom is not worth it, what does it?
Well I say: If spending 10% of your income dont worth your financial freedom, what does it?

Let say you got 1000USD a month, convert just 100USD every month in bitcoin and spend it where ever you can. Just buy things using your bitcoin. Spend it, not sell it for fiat. Dont nag about high fees, (its not high anymore and just use segwit address, use android samurai wallet). Bitcoin gives the same advantage to some pour guy in a 3rd world as it give to wall street boys. You dont need to help unicef use bitcoin and you are directly helping the whole world at once, including your self. Use it, spend it, dont hodl or sell. Use it for what it is supposed to.

Bitcoin isnt a store of value or get rich thing.

Bitcoin is freedom
Bitcon is no more war
Bitcoin is no more debt
Bitcoin is you in power!

Bitcoin is amazing,Bitcoin can change our lives in terms of financial freedom.bitcoin can end the world poverty.
saurav111

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:27:28 PM

Bitcoin will not be global mainstream currency. There are numerous reasons for that and volatility and a restricted number of coins are some of them.
Still, Bitcoin can already be taken into consideration as global forex because it may be used everywhere within the global in which people have a web connection and it's time-honored by many nations everywhere in the international, it has no obstacles, it doesn't fall below the regulation of best one u. S .. I suppose that is sufficient to be taken into consideration as a world forex. Probably.
detector

Activity: 484
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:33:19 PM

Because of bitcoin, I can earn more than I invest on gold for last 5 years.
That's why I called bitcoin is a trendsetter for investment especially on this digital ERA
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:40:51 PM

Bitcoin is the best solution to earn extra money without working to a corporate World. If you really want a total freedom, Bitcoin is the answer. anyone can join here.anyone can invest even at a young age. there's no discrimination here. Bitcoin will be a big part to the Economic growth of each Country and a big help for every Individual.

maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:43:33 PM

God bless bitcoin

For me bitcoin is very helpful Because we can earn a money in bitcoin .if we have a patience to wait the price will goes up we have a big chance to become rish.bitcoin also is very popular because of the price is good and bitcoin is very helpful to in economy  because people earn a money by investing a bitcoin.

that's true, more and more people are investing in bitcoin, and many people want to profit from it, nowadays many people are helped by the existence of bitcoin, so I think bitcoin that has changed the lives of many people will be good again.
that's right what you say. because in the presence of bitcoin people who have difficulties in the economy it can be on the adequacy and bitcoin it is a warehouse of jobs that can generate a lot of money quickly
kang.reus

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:53:18 PM

Bitcoin is the place where the best and most appropriate place for the soul of the investing soul including all of us, because bitcoin itself has the difference from the other and most modern with digital payments coins that are adjusted to the modern year too, so let's invest now if not now when again we can trim our results in our old age or our future.
hiroshima786

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:06:51 PM

Bitcoin is a popular crypto coins.Yet a variety of the government it legal to not.But I think the government is it legal when the country's economy more strong will.It on the economy important role will.It is such a coins the price more.If people this coins buy invest if he is it better to be able to say I hope do.Bitcoin of I yourself finalcially more powerful can.So bitcoin a strong coins are reliable.
Startrack62

Activity: 896
Merit: 1

Need bounty Manager Contact https/t.me/startrack62

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:34:00 PM

I think Bitcoin has a beautiful future. But it can make you a millionaire in the world, and you can fakir and make it
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:47:12 PM

God bless bitcoin

For me bitcoin is very helpful Because we can earn a money in bitcoin .if we have a patience to wait the price will goes up we have a big chance to become rish.bitcoin also is very popular because of the price is good and bitcoin is very helpful to in economy  because people earn a money by investing a bitcoin.

that's true, more and more people are investing in bitcoin, and many people want to profit from it, nowadays many people are helped by the existence of bitcoin, so I think bitcoin that has changed the lives of many people will be good again.
Yes as much as I know bitcoin is the most wanted and the most demanded currency for now, almost everyone is aware of bitcoin which is increasing the number of investors in bitcoin community and high demand is making price high, so bitcoin is the hero currency according to me which is made only to chance the life of ordinary people to become rich, bitcoin as introduced the new generation of billionaires in our society.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:57:00 PM

It is just like it's been our partner in life, since it is our shoulder to lean on, I know that most of us here has lack of self confidence, financial but because of this people are now confident and happy because they have now financial freedom.
Syakbrown

Activity: 354

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:51:15 PM

bitcoin is a source of hope for those who are less fortunate in terms of getting a job. the presence of bitcoin would be great for reducing unemployment.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:53:08 PM

bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that help many people earned money who are not blessed with a good job.For me,it gives me an opportunity to save money not only for our daily consumption but also for my retiring age.Bitcoin gives people a feeling of excitement if the price gets high and a feeling of sadness when the price goes down.Bitcoin teaches me how to become patient and teaches me that being patient will do good in our life.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:17:58 PM

Some of these places have been hiding to make the bitcoin population increase. The beginning of blockchain technology in this digital age has gone into usage that provides with a percent efficiency than the traditional system itself. Cool
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:09:18 AM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is a new way for us to experience better financial investment.
the first decentralized currency is bitcoin, created in 2009 and down to date, bitcoin never lose its users and holders.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Aandosq1

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:11:50 AM

As it seems that more and more when do I get rich, when do I sell and o shit we are going to crash topics pops out....maybe its not so a bad ideee to read something else.

In the first time since ever, you got the chance to have financial freedom and the power to break the invisible chain of slavery that you carry.

No war:
As your shitty gov cant put you, your soon and your unborn grandson in debt and pay the guns. You even don’t need to go demonstrating that your again the war, you just simply say: I dont give my bitcoin for your war!

Play even:
Gov A cant sanction Gov B just because Gov B people believes in another imaginary friend high in the sky. You cant block a bitcoin transaction.

No shady big corporates:

I am sure you can think about 100000000001 more other good think that can be done.

Well I say: If spending 10% of your income dont worth your financial freedom, what does it?

Let say you got 1000USD a month, convert just 100USD every month in bitcoin and spend it where ever you can. Just buy things using your bitcoin. Spend it, not sell it for fiat. Dont nag about high fees, (its not high anymore and just use segwit address, use android samurai wallet). Bitcoin gives the same advantage to some pour guy in a 3rd world as it give to wall street boys. You dont need to help unicef use bitcoin and you are directly helping the whole world at once, including your self. Use it, spend it, dont hodl or sell. Use it for what it is supposed to.

Bitcoin is freedom
Bitcon is no more war
Bitcoin is no more debt
Bitcoin is you in power!

Bitcoin is a digital asset developed in 2009 by someone under the pseudonym of Satoshi Nakamoto. ... Bitcoin as a digital asset has the following features: Instant transfer in peer to peer
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:19:37 AM

No war:

Play even:

No shady big corporates:

Bitcoin is freedom
Bitcon is no more war
Bitcoin is no more debt
Bitcoin is you in power!

Bitcoin is a digital asset developed in 2009 by someone under the pseudonym of Satoshi Nakamoto. ... Bitcoin as a digital asset has the following features: Instant transfer in peer to peer
Bitcoin is a new hope and a new technologies that is really fit for gaining and getting a huge amount of profit in a verry simple ways to earn. I think bitcoin will really rise soon and it will really become more amazing in the near future. The bitcoin is really helpful to everyone whose lacking on the financial aspect. It is really amazing.
danwanyd

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:40:10 AM

Bitcoin is a brand new thing. Like the Internet, bitcoin has a whole new layer of underlying technology, operating principles and applications that have never had anything like it in history.

For me, bitcoin is a part of my life.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:44:26 AM

Yes Bitcoin has a long way to go from real freedom. Now the encrypted world is loved by many people and some countries are against it. This is normal. If Bitcoin wants to change the world, it will touch a lot of industry interests. You can participate in making small investments that you can earn in the near future in the years to come because you support long-term investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: