Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:08:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is......  (Read 888 times)
nokati (OP)

Activity: 312
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 12:54:17 AM

As it seems that more and more when do I get rich, when do I sell and o shit we are going to crash topics pops out....maybe its not so a bad ideee to read something else.

In the first time since ever, you got the chance to have financial freedom and the power to break the invisible chain of slavery that you carry.

No war:
As your shitty gov cant put you, your soon and your unborn grandson in debt and pay the guns. You even don’t need to go demonstrating that your again the war, you just simply say: I dont give my bitcoin for your war!

Play even:
Gov A cant sanction Gov B just because Gov B people believes in another imaginary friend high in the sky. You cant block a bitcoin transaction.

No shady big corporates:
You just dont lend them your bitcoin as banks do with your funds.

I am sure you can think about 100000000001 more other good think that can be done.

Bitcoin was not made to make you rich, its was created to make you free

They say: If dying for your freedom is not worth it, what does it?
Well I say: If spending 10% of your income dont worth your financial freedom, what does it?

Let say you got 1000USD a month, convert just 100USD every month in bitcoin and spend it where ever you can. Just buy things using your bitcoin. Spend it, not sell it for fiat. Dont nag about high fees, (its not high anymore and just use segwit address, use android samurai wallet). Bitcoin gives the same advantage to some pour guy in a 3rd world as it give to wall street boys. You dont need to help unicef use bitcoin and you are directly helping the whole world at once, including your self. Use it, spend it, dont hodl or sell. Use it for what it is supposed to.

Bitcoin isnt a store of value or get rich thing.

Bitcoin is freedom
Bitcon is no more war
Bitcoin is no more debt
Bitcoin is you in power!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Polipog

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:28:59 AM

The total freedom of bitcoin is not one hundred percent, it is limited. Talking about war, if we sight a specific example about bitcoin war, it's quite different in war using arms and weapons, because talking about war in bitcoin business it is about government banned bitcoin and no weapon needed, but if we say bitcoin used in war to buy weapons, yes it can be happen, but if we analyze bitcoin contribution, it can be more helpful to the people who access bitcoin because all their debts will eliminated by paying using the total income from bitcoin, and I'm truly agreed that bitcoin can make a person powerful when they have a lots of bitcoin. So bitcoin is a power and it can helps a country more powerful when that certain country access and accept bitcoin.
legok

Activity: 230

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:34:08 AM

Bitcoin is my way
Bitcoin is my partner
Bitcoin is my rich
Bitcoin is destination
Bitcoin is my hobby
Bitcoib is my succesfull
mithun303

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:03:02 AM

Bitcoin is my future.
Bitcoin is the trading volume into a cryptocurrency called tather. 
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and world wide payment sydtem.
Bitcoin is the first digital currency.
Bitcoin is a combined network that's qualify  a new payment system.

███ p2pcash.net ▬   ███ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
krisjoygallatiera

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:58:34 AM

Bitcoin can help people in many ways. Its wonderful to see that this technology is helping these people make money and be able to provide for their families by selling goods to people all over the world.
Temik2704

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:03:06 AM

No shady big corporates:
You just dont lend them your bitcoin as banks do with your funds.

I am sure you can think about 100000000001 more other good think that can be done.
But there are rather big amount of people with huge amount of BTC (Whales). What is the difference between them and big corporates?
They can control and make big influence of BTC price

Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:06:19 AM

Bitcoin can help people in many ways. Its wonderful to see that this technology is helping these people make money and be able to provide for their families by selling goods to people all over the world.

My views on bitcoin is that I consider it as an opportunity because I was able to gain sufficient profit through my signature bounty campaign which is a big help on the expenses for my children's education tuition fees. With bitcoin, I was able to participate in doing small investment that later on I may gain profit soon in the coming years to come because I am in favor for a long term investment.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:27:48 AM

Bitcoin is a new way to revolutionize our money system.
we are all already know that centralized system can monopolize market.
bitcoin is the solution because it is decentralized.
Xavierfr12

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:49:27 AM

bitcoin is very helpful to many people because bitcoin is easy way to make a money and bitcoin is the very successful cryptocurrency.
mammothine

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:20:59 PM

The vision of crypto is freedom from all those things, specifically banks. But it may not be bitcoin that leads the way. It is not really decentralized, not really private, average people cannot mine it nor even run a node. While the fees have been solved, they are still higher than they need to be.

There are many other projects getting much closer to the vision. Here are a few:

Nano (free to use, personal chain)
Lynx (mined with a raspberry pi, essentially free to transact)
Komodo (decentralized, private contracts, dedicated dex)
Verge (very decentralized, fast, private, almost free to transact)

hessanseen

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:24:12 PM

Bitcoin is really a free way, but I think bitcoin has a long way to go from real freedom. Now the encrypted world is loved by many people and some countries are opposed to it. This is normal. If bitcoin wants to change the world, it will touch many industries' interests.
abonti

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:19:01 PM

Yes, in my opinion, Bitcoin is a sign of transaction by cryptographic, which is traded through full online. There is no need for any type of transaction for betacquen transactions.
Arifulislam1010

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:53:31 AM

For me bitcoin is the best asset in my life becuase it changes my financial condition and now i am solvent enough . when last year i am enter this crypto world i see lots of people become millionaire becuase they save it and hold it for good market. now its proven btc is the digital gold.
Vertex_ICO

Activity: 602
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:53:58 AM

Bitcoin is the future!
wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:57:15 AM

The total freedom of bitcoin is not one hundred percent, it is limited. Talking about war, if we sight a specific example about bitcoin war, it's quite different in war using arms and weapons, because talking about war in bitcoin business it is about government banned bitcoin and no weapon needed, but if we say bitcoin used in war to buy weapons, yes it can be happen, but if we analyze bitcoin contribution, it can be more helpful to the people who access bitcoin because all their debts will eliminated by paying using the total income from bitcoin, and I'm truly agreed that bitcoin can make a person powerful when they have a lots of bitcoin. So bitcoin is a power and it can helps a country more powerful when that certain country access and accept bitcoin.

For me, bitcoin is life. Bitcoin helps many people in financial life. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency in the world. You can earn money in a safe and easy way in bitcoin. Bitcoin also is the best asset in life which can change your financial life.
Tisubasha

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:11:01 AM

Bitcoin is an electronic money made in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto. The name is also associated with the open source software that he designed, and also uses a peer-to-peer network without centralized storage or a single administrator where the US Treasury calls the bitcoins of a decentralized currency. Unlike most common currencies, bitcoin does not depend on trusting major publishers. Bitcoin uses a database that is distributed and spreads to the nodes of a P2P network to a transaction journal, and uses cryptography to provide basic security functions, such as ensuring that bitcoins can only be spent by people owning them, and never be done more from one time.
hannahwaston96

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:18:42 AM

Bitcoin is a sign for the end of Fiat money.
anhhungcolao

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:28:00 AM

Bitcoin is bubble because its price is changed very fast, at the this time you can be a millionaire but at that time maybe you will be a beggar.
CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:28:56 AM

Bitcoin is a sign for the end of Fiat money.

Bitcion is a good business investment for a long term run no other can manipulate only the holder who roll and circulate until it grows bigger and can enjoy with and apply in to be a happy living.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:35:19 AM

Bitcoin is my future
bitcoin is a digital currency that everyone needs it for the better life
Bitcoin is a job that you can earn a lot
Bitcoin is is the solution for poverty
Bitcoin can give a wonderful life
Bitcoin is the key to have a greater life

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All