Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:56:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is bitcoin over?  (Read 3414 times)
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:39:25 AM

Hah, I give up. I wont even try to answer such a stupid question.
You lost nothing until you sell. If you sold low and buy high, well, then you dont deserve the money you ve had to invest in the first place.

So dont panic, DONT SELL and you ll do good.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
outjsd

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:45:12 AM

If bitcoin is considered as a means of making money, it may be yes. But I do not think if it is thought of as a technology.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:47:30 AM

the price of bitcoin is down more than in the past. But i don't think that bitcoin will be over because it's volume in the market.
I agree due to bitcoin's price is down trend doesn't mean bitcoin is over, for me the bitcoin's price went down more like correction of the price before to be more expensive. I don't think the bitcoin's price went down will be the causes the bitcoin over due to the price is always increasing again and the community of bitcoin always be support for the ecosystem of the bitcoin. They never be losing trust in new technology of bitcoin.
Of course bitcoin will not end that easily dude. the price of the bitcoin that goes down very deep happens because of the mass panic that occurs in most users of course you already know about the reason right? so naturally if bitcoin prices continue to fall because some users still doing panic and sell their bitcoin. but this is not over of bitcoin. I'm sure the price will return and recover a few days ahead. just need to be patient for market conditions to be conducive and many people will buy bitcoin again and bitcoin will skyrocket again
A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:52:15 AM

If bitcoin is considered as a means of making money, it may be yes.

I think it is very unlikely. It is in the hands of big players now. For every seller there is a buyer, and they buy thousands of coins not because of technology. They will pump it again.
Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:55:35 AM

Bitcoin price is getting down just like ski slop!
Is bitcoin over? do you think bitcoin will recover their price?
I'm afraid, I lost my everything almost 2million....
No it is not the end for bitcoin. This scenario is just part of its voltility and is normal to happen . Fluctuations such as this, is surely nothing to be afraid of. Its price will eventually increase based on my past experiences with bitcoin. So for me, it is more necessary to hold now and be patient. Selling will not be an advantage. Just wait for things to be better for Bitcoin and the cryptomarket.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
panukurap

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:56:03 AM

The state of bitcoin falls very far, do not sell it when things are like now, it makes things worse, if more and more are selling it, it makes bitcoin prices worse, stay relaxed do not panic, hold the bitcoin you have, I remain optimistic mid year this is all back to normal.

webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:56:09 AM

Just try to hold your coins even longer because the market is volatile, decreasing of the value of bitcoins today is a good news since you can invest a lot more and within just a few months you can get your money back and earn a lot of profit.
appiivenkii

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:59:01 AM

I hope ur from one of the investors who jumped into BTC after Q2 2017

And invested all ur savings in search of quick profit

BTC is not done ..and it cannot be

Its just ppl panic selling and getting out of the system

Just look into old history ..BTC had more down trend than this ..
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:01:10 AM

Hahaha BTC will never over,volatility is very common in Cryptocurrency,Yesterday i was reading different opinions about BTC Price volatility,i am quoting one Investor who is having good quantity of BTC,he told that he remember that time when BTC price was $1 and slowly it reached to $1000 and it dropped to $200,so i can guess that the same situation is repeating now,this is a price correction phase.As per some economists and investors across the globe,they are terming 2018 to be more effective year than 2017.Right now BTC is going down and it will come up with more power and their are speculation that after every crash BTC recovered itself and reached to higher price,same is going to happen in 2018.Hold your courage and patience and hold your BTC as well.BTC is highly risky but reward is far more than risk.
oviudiu

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:02:02 AM

Bitcoin, our king, is still alive and far from over. This dip was coming, banks fear crypto, but sooner or later things will change and people will embrace crypto.
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:05:27 AM

Until you sold and fixed the loss, you did not lose your money! 2 million is certainly serious, but do not give in to emotions! Better to think if Bitcoin has a future? And the answer is obvious. Of course have! And what! It is necessary to wait for correction, soon bitcoin will touch the bottom and go up. Do not try to outsmart the market. Stick to your strategy!

vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:06:13 AM

No I think this not over yet, if you have a long time in the forum or if you have a long time in the bitcoin world you will not be immediately afraid of lowering the price of bitcoin. If you look at the year 2010 the price of bitcoin is too cheap compared to 2017-2018. We are still lucky because when we start the price of bitcoin, so do not be panic or afraid the price of bitcoin will be pump again. If you afraid to lost your almost 2million worth of bitcoin you can convert it in your own fiat to prevent losing your money.
drakegon

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:07:49 AM

Keep faith guys, crypto is the future, let's not blow it away in these desperate moments.
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:12:06 AM

No Bitcoin (and altcoins in general) are not over. There will be these ups and downs in the market until larger scale adoptions of crypto occurs and makes it nearly impossible for the price to move up and down so quickly.  The larger scale adoption of crypto will probably take many more years to occur.

This sudden drop in price might shake out a few people though.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:17:02 AM

You must also include that Bitcoin is a decentralized form of digital currency. That is one of the main features of Bitcoin. That means the way of Bitcoin transaction is peer-to-peer. Aside from that, the anonymity of its users is also protected.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:17:15 AM

the price of bitcoin is down more than in the past. But i don't think that bitcoin will be over because it's volume in the market.
I agree due to bitcoin's price is down trend doesn't mean bitcoin is over, for me the bitcoin's price went down more like correction of the price before to be more expensive. I don't think the bitcoin's price went down will be the causes the bitcoin over due to the price is always increasing again and the community of bitcoin always be support for the ecosystem of the bitcoin. They never be losing trust in new technology of bitcoin.
Of course bitcoin will not end that easily dude. the price of the bitcoin that goes down very deep happens because of the mass panic that occurs in most users of course you already know about the reason right? so naturally if bitcoin prices continue to fall because some users still doing panic and sell their bitcoin. but this is not over of bitcoin. I'm sure the price will return and recover a few days ahead. just need to be patient for market conditions to be conducive and many people will buy bitcoin again and bitcoin will skyrocket again
Yes the reason bitcoin's price went down due to the new investors were panic selling although the fundamental of bitcoin are good and there are no something bad in bitcoin, but it is something good for the old community of bitcoin (investors) to buy more the bitcoin, today bitcoin is in discount almost 70% and there are no something wrong with this discount. The discount should takes new buyers due to it never happened every day. Cheesy
kashwin663

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:22:08 AM

no.present bitcoin prize is getting down but dont panic for this situation it will arise again soon but bitcoin never getting over.
mr.bitcoin2k17

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:24:41 AM

No, it it just a deep correction, take it easy... Wink
walerikus

Activity: 180
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:31:21 AM

There is a big bullish signal on Bitcoin, but 99% don't see it yet. If you support Bitcoin idea, and you are holder join bitcoin telegram chat https://t.me/joinchat/GPK9cEodjQo-WDBOpcHs2A
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:36:33 AM

Bitcoin will never be over. Many critics have said that already for these past years but bitcoin prove them wrong. Whats happening right now is normal. Just take it easy and take advantage of the low price and buy more bitcoin. Soon its price will go up again and those who sold all their bitcoin will be in the corner regretting the decision they maid.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: