Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:42:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is bitcoin over?  (Read 3415 times)
boynamnhi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:24:44 PM

Many predictions said that bitcoin's price will go down at the beginning of 2018. It's still there but I am sure the price is going back where it was heading in December 2017, actually even higher than it was then
This is a sign that many investors are concerned. But not bad for those who take the opportunity. Now take the coins you have and continue to invest more if you can.
Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:29:01 PM

I have no doubt in my mind. Bitcoin will still recover soon. Even though its value drops big. I don't believe that bitcoin will be over soon.

boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:31:21 PM

Its over yeah!
I heard it in the TV news! Cheesy
I cant understand how someone can think like that but posses 2 millions...
Market up and down is normal. Doing business is acceptable, so nothing much sad! Down and up are common. You see it right up but up higher. Do not rush to sell but hoard and invest more.
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:38:19 PM

If you really believed in bitcoin. Don't worry too much even the price of bitcoin decline. Because surely it will grow up again. Have faith in bitcoin dude.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
manefa

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:47:22 PM

Bitcoin price is getting down just like ski slop!
Is bitcoin over? do you think bitcoin will recover their price?
I'm afraid, I lost my everything almost 2million....

In my opinion, now bitcoin has reached a stage where one can make good money only by holding for long term. Regarding your loss, wait for some time and prices will recover.
Musstang

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:53:41 PM

Crypto currency is unfortunately rapidly going down and bitcoin, including. We must not give in to panic!
Now everyone starts to panic, but you need to endure it. It should all start growing soon.

|▶   GREENX   |  THE WORLD’S MOST SOPHISTICATED GREEN ENERGY NETWORK   ◀|
Whitepaper   |▶     Private Sale 16 Apr 2018     ◀|   Presentation
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium    GitHub    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
svetvoro

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:59:13 PM

At what levels did you invest ? Since you have invested more than 2 million already, you must be having good amount of wealth in other forms like real estate. I think you should wait for 3-4 months and prices will recover to $15000 easily by then.
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:00:03 PM

Bitcoin is not over yet. Even the value of bitcoin decline it will not end soon. Bitcoin is over if and only if its value is down to zero, noone is using bitcoin, no internet and no electricity. That is the only time bitcoin will be over. As long as bitcoin has a value it has a chance to recover again and grow up.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:03:14 PM

No, I strongly believed that no one can stop bitcoin the drops of market price is not saying that the bitcoin is over.
Corsicoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

CryptoSport

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 04:05:55 PM

Wow 2million, you put that huge amount in crypto currency? and now you are afraid to lost all you have in crypto and before that i think you know how risky investing in crypto right. And you did not follow the golden rule which is invest the amount of money that you only afford to lose.

And what about this rule : Don't believe what you read in this forum...
Come on! I hope you don't think a newbie made a 2 Millions $ investment ^^
Or else we're all doomed.

anwar98

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:10:23 PM

Is it too much? Yes, it is true. Because this time too many traders than users. So that in the market too much and enthusiasts cause a slight decrease in price.
My advice, if you are not sure you better right now while the price is not too far down. But it would be nice if you think positive if all will go back up and hold wait until prices rise again. That's my advice, the decision is in your own hands.
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:13:03 PM

Looks like this is your first bear cycle. You need to look at the past bitcoin charts and then think if this is the end of bitcoin. Bitcoin has went through several down cycles like this and has managed to recover and go much higher every time. Bitcoin has went through one of the biggest rally in its history and the price cant always just go up.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:16:32 PM

bitcoin will never be over, not this time. Bitcoin market will definitely recover again, this always happen so we need not to panic. If you still have bitcoin in your pocket, just hold and believe that bitcoin will recover and will give you huge profit after the fall.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:04:49 PM

Right now the conditions are worst and there is no demand to be seen in the Bitcoin price charts or in any other crypto coin charts. But we cannot lose hope for that single reason and we need to think together so that we can easily defeat the supply by gaining demand in control. I think still now we have chances to regain those 20k price levels if we can accumulate to the higher extent on a bigger scale. I think not only you many people including me have lost big amount intrading alone.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Ashe-J

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:43:51 PM

I didnt trust that you put all the 2million on crypto .. But anyway, never mind that blood on the street is part of the crypto life cycle, just make sure you put them on a LedgerNano
Cookie Man

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:55:09 PM

Looks like this is your first bear cycle. You need to look at the past bitcoin charts and then think if this is the end of bitcoin. Bitcoin has went through several down cycles like this and has managed to recover and go much higher every time. Bitcoin has went through one of the biggest rally in its history and the price cant always just go up.

The people who keep saying that Bitcoin is done just because of the price fall probably don't know much about BTC, i agree with you. BTC has gone through a lot and recovered and it will recover this time too
Mike1992

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:02:41 PM

The backbone of Bitcoin are the Bitcoin nodes. They are computers spread all around the world that confirm transactions and store the blockchain. Anyone can become a Bitcoin node by simply running the Bitcoin core client on a PC.
To completely shut down the Bitcoin network all Bitcoin nodes would need to be destroyed or compromised. If a single copy of the blockchain survives then it is possible to rebuild the network. As of now there are 6200 nodes worldwide (you can see the current number at Global Bitcoin nodes distribution ) and new nodes can be created at any time, especially if Bitcoin becomes endangered.
The most commonly thrown around doomsday scenarios are:
1) Government intervention : Since it's spread globally, all governments would need to outlaw it. And that's assuming it doesn't continue active in the black market.
2) Catastrophic code bug : the core client is one of the most active and reviewed open source projects.
karik1987

Activity: 117
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:04:51 PM

If you throw away the moment of rapid growth in November and December 2017, bitcoin for many years demonstrates a steady growth
Mikolo11132

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:06:05 PM

Investors in Bitcoin counting on a rush of fresh money to lift the cryptocurrency’s slumping fortunes may face a new obstacle: disinterest from the mainstream. Global online searches for the term “Bitcoin” have tumbled alongside the price since both peaked in mid-December, according to Google Trends data. While the latest tumble in Bitcoin’s value -- as much as two-thirds from the December high -- is seen as par for the course by crypto veterans, it appears the red-hot demand for information on the digital currency has burned out for many others.
mintedstone

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:06:43 PM

Bitcoin is never over, it's just the start. Imaging when it is used like visa or mastercard, it will go through the roof!

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: