Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:18:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do NOT hold your Alt Coins!  (Read 2560 times)
xbatallion

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:38:04 AM

Hi guys,
I wrote about ICOs yesterday.
My opinion was that current cryptocurrency prices were not stable due to unpredictable policies,
therefore, it was better to invest your coin into a good ICO that had already been verified rather than holding them in your hand.
As I had expected, the price plunges again.

And what ppl are worried about is 'scam'. Now a great number of ICOs are turning out claiming they are reliable,
but still scams are damaging ppl.

So I would like to introduce FIRST Korean gaming ICO called 'Mossland'.
Guess you guys still doubt, I wanna justify why I chose this. (to make sure I am not related to the team, I will not show any referral links)

1. Team members
- Team Mossland is trustable, and some members are well known such as Chester (a serial entrepreneur who sold a previous startup to Google that was a first case in Korea), Wooram Son (worked for Samsung), other engineers who worked for major companies in Korea.
- The biggest reason is 'Don Lim'. He was working as a global business team leader for Gyeonggi Center for Creative Economy and innovation. It is a government organisation. This is the most important point making Mossland trustable.
Members appeared on media a lot of times as well. So no doubt.

2. Reality Reflection Inc.
- Mossland is being developed by Reality Reflection that has launched successful VR games including Music Inside that was picked as one of the 50 Oculus Touch's Global Launching Titles, and Speedball Arena which is a firstly launched Korean VR game on Steam.
They have got the largest 3D Human scanning studio in Asia. This company is supported by SKT, a major telecom company in Korea.
This means they have abilities to launch this game.

3. Their concept
- Mossland is a location-based AR game.
This is the first gaming ICO in Korea that is the largest cryptocurrency market. Moss Coin based on blockchain-technology is a money within the game. Therefore, if the game is successful, the value of Moss Coin will increase for sure.
A lot of Koreans are looking forward to this game.

4. Successful Pre ICO
- They held pre ICO on 29th of Jan, and sold out within 38mins even considering ETH was laggy at that time.
This proved this game is going to attract huge attention.

These are a brief summary why I chose this ICO.
It is up to you whether you join this project based on proof.
Just wanted to give you advice going through tough time.

Have a lovely day.
Web: https://moss.land/

You know what, I don't know if I am right to my observation regarding to your comment through your title in the thread. Because as far as I can see you statement according to your title thread it was very irrelevant to the main topic, isn't right?

My opinion seems very logical Smiley probs you are being mistaken? 

I agree most of the points of the OP also. Me too tends to collect alts and hold, but when bitcoin moves  and down, its the altcoins suffers the most, since altcoins depends on bitcoin fluctuations. Now, when I hold, I hold the top altcoins only like Ethereum and the rest of top coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SW_Lee (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:13:20 AM

but the downside to your argument is that a lot of ICO's often fall below the ICO sale price after entering the markets. There is an over saturation right now of altcoins and ICO's. For example look how many new ICO's are on the neo platform right now. I think that you would be better off finding some undervalued altcoins ( of which there a lot right now ) and buying up before they get a big correction and go back up.

Actually, it's a good move when you buy coins after it got listed in the market because like what you've said that the price fall after it got listed. But of course, you should still choosy to pick what coin to buy , better to choose to buy those came from successful ico.

How is this relevant to the title? This seems like an ICO advertising than anything else
It looks like well thought out advertising.

His very own way to hype the project.

No it is not. As I mentioned several times, Moss Coin is used within the game called Mossland.
You should not focus on listing on exchange that causes a decrease of the price by your saying, but the success of Mossland will increase its value.
mwinter

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:17:34 AM

Checked out the website. I think this is a crazy idea. I personally wouldn't want to invest a single dime. There might be a very small chance that this sort of game becomes popular and actually generates some money, but I think you stand a better chance playing some roulette in Vegas.
Fileiro

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:20:23 AM

ABSOLUTELY DO HOLD YOUR ALTCOINS!!

Market is on a new tear today. People who sold yesterday will weep like beaten dogs 😀
SW_Lee (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:43:46 AM

Hi guys,
I wrote about ICOs yesterday.
My opinion was that current cryptocurrency prices were not stable due to unpredictable policies,
therefore, it was better to invest your coin into a good ICO that had already been verified rather than holding them in your hand.
As I had expected, the price plunges again.

And what ppl are worried about is 'scam'. Now a great number of ICOs are turning out claiming they are reliable,
but still scams are damaging ppl.

So I would like to introduce FIRST Korean gaming ICO called 'Mossland'.
Guess you guys still doubt, I wanna justify why I chose this. (to make sure I am not related to the team, I will not show any referral links)

1. Team members
- Team Mossland is trustable, and some members are well known such as Chester (a serial entrepreneur who sold a previous startup to Google that was a first case in Korea), Wooram Son (worked for Samsung), other engineers who worked for major companies in Korea.
- The biggest reason is 'Don Lim'. He was working as a global business team leader for Gyeonggi Center for Creative Economy and innovation. It is a government organisation. This is the most important point making Mossland trustable.
Members appeared on media a lot of times as well. So no doubt.

2. Reality Reflection Inc.
- Mossland is being developed by Reality Reflection that has launched successful VR games including Music Inside that was picked as one of the 50 Oculus Touch's Global Launching Titles, and Speedball Arena which is a firstly launched Korean VR game on Steam.
They have got the largest 3D Human scanning studio in Asia. This company is supported by SKT, a major telecom company in Korea.
This means they have abilities to launch this game.

3. Their concept
- Mossland is a location-based AR game.
This is the first gaming ICO in Korea that is the largest cryptocurrency market. Moss Coin based on blockchain-technology is a money within the game. Therefore, if the game is successful, the value of Moss Coin will increase for sure.
A lot of Koreans are looking forward to this game.

4. Successful Pre ICO
- They held pre ICO on 29th of Jan, and sold out within 38mins even considering ETH was laggy at that time.
This proved this game is going to attract huge attention.

These are a brief summary why I chose this ICO.
It is up to you whether you join this project based on proof.
Just wanted to give you advice going through tough time.

Have a lovely day.
Web: https://moss.land/

You know what, I don't know if I am right to my observation regarding to your comment through your title in the thread. Because as far as I can see you statement according to your title thread it was very irrelevant to the main topic, isn't right?

My opinion seems very logical Smiley probs you are being mistaken? 

I agree most of the points of the OP also. Me too tends to collect alts and hold, but when bitcoin moves  and down, its the altcoins suffers the most, since altcoins depends on bitcoin fluctuations. Now, when I hold, I hold the top altcoins only like Ethereum and the rest of top coins.

I think we should invest them into ICOs rather than holding them losing its value sharply. Ppl keep saying it is a temporary term, and will recover soon. But? No one knows as it is still decreasing right now.
SW_Lee (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:52:33 AM

Checked out the website. I think this is a crazy idea. I personally wouldn't want to invest a single dime. There might be a very small chance that this sort of game becomes popular and actually generates some money, but I think you stand a better chance playing some roulette in Vegas.

Umm have you read all of their white paper and checked their company? They actually have an ability to develop that.
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:56:35 AM

now we are going through tough time, so should find a way to overcome this. My solution is to invest into proven ICO.

Investing into an ICO will be the best way out in this situation, when the market is down. You can exchange your coins into ETH and then buy tokens of the project you like. The most difficult thing here is to pick honest and reliable ICO.
SW_Lee (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:35:07 AM

now we are going through tough time, so should find a way to overcome this. My solution is to invest into proven ICO.

Investing into an ICO will be the best way out in this situation, when the market is down. You can exchange your coins into ETH and then buy tokens of the project you like. The most difficult thing here is to pick honest and reliable ICO.

Whole heartedly agree with you
SW_Lee (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:30:54 AM

Also, we need to choose ICO based on reliable sources.
Checking their ability, capacity, vision, previous works, concept and passion cannot be underrated, and it is our responsibility to invest wisely. If you follow what others say without any efforts, then you are heading to scams.
ksyusha_so

Activity: 72
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:57:56 AM

Now bitcoin is slowly starting to grow. Let's hope that the altcoins will grow up.

░|∙.Blend.∙|░░|Blend, the all-in-one solution for cross-platform lending investments|░ (http://blendcoins.io/)
Deku

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:06:11 AM

Now bitcoin is slowly starting to grow. Let's hope that the altcoins will grow up.
I also hope so,
see the price of bitcoin that has started to improve make altcoin also good
ksyusha_so

Activity: 72
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:07:28 AM

I wish you will not lose with ICO "Mossland". This is certainly not the first gaming ICO, maybe in Korea. The fact that you wrote about it is very interesting. It's not excluded that you can make money on this.

░|∙.Blend.∙|░░|Blend, the all-in-one solution for cross-platform lending investments|░ (http://blendcoins.io/)
JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 05:10:48 AM

If you are going for stability and less risk, go for the higher MCAP coins like BTC and ETH.

But if you are aiming more for coins that has a potential much much higher % growths, then go for the lower MCAP "altcoins" (that has a lot more "market-capital-room" for growth) like LiteCoin (LTC) and Stellar (XLM) that are actually working hard to aggressively pushing for adoption (read the news of their development yourself). But do note the higher risk too. It can go up by a significantly higher %, but it can easily crash down by a significantly greater % too.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
SW_Lee (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:58:31 AM

I wish you will not lose with ICO "Mossland". This is certainly not the first gaming ICO, maybe in Korea. The fact that you wrote about it is very interesting. It's not excluded that you can make money on this.

Yes I do not invest whole my budget in it, but relatively large amount, bcs I can agree with their vision.
It is not first gaming ICO in the world, but in Korea. South Korea is well known for high technologies, so we can look forward to it.
karamoris

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:02:22 AM

In my opinion right now Investing ICO will be the best way out in this situation when the market is down.
SW_Lee (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:41:12 AM

If you are going for stability and less risk, go for the higher MCAP coins like BTC and ETH.

But if you are aiming more for coins that has a potential much much higher % growths, then go for the lower MCAP "altcoins" (that has a lot more "market-capital-room" for growth) like LiteCoin (LTC) and Stellar (XLM) that are actually working hard to aggressively pushing for adoption (read the news of their development yourself). But do note the higher risk too. It can go up by a significantly higher %, but it can easily crash down by a significantly greater % too.

Yes, you are right. More risk, more profit. I am willing to take a risk so I get an advantage same as I did in the early stage of BTC.
Then ppl still told me not to look at BTC, bcs too risky. Now they regret that they didnt see the further opportunity.
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 06:52:15 AM

But a lot of my money has been stuck in it, and if I have enough money, I will continue to buy
Investing in ICO projects at the moment I do not think it is a good idea because the market is facing many difficulties and many projects have ended but have not decided to go to the market right now because there are too many risks.

SW_Lee (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:57:44 AM

But a lot of my money has been stuck in it, and if I have enough money, I will continue to buy
Investing in ICO projects at the moment I do not think it is a good idea because the market is facing many difficulties and many projects have ended but have not decided to go to the market right now because there are too many risks.

The cryptocurrency market is packed with full of risks. Even holding your assets here is not a good idea.
SW_Lee (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:21:39 AM

Yet btc is anonymous, altcoin is big company share .. incoming all the forex system will change to crypto market .. so many big company will making own coin .. means crypto will replace stock market in future .. Grin

Hope it will happen in the future.
Should never underrate cryptocurrencies.
Peanland

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:28:35 AM

Huh, nice promo. I like gaming projects Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: