Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:34:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do NOT hold your Alt Coins!  (Read 2560 times)
SW_Lee (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:51:08 AM

Huh, nice promo. I like gaming projects Wink

It seems fascinating !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:55:03 AM

I think this is not correct some of the altcoins are really useful so it is better to hold them for some more time and see how it goes.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
JioMoney

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:56:18 AM

All altcoins are not good and not bed either....need to thoroughly check first.
BountyKillerz

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:58:22 AM

I don't see the relevance of your title to the content of your post. I was expecting some speculations regarding the current all time low of altcoins and what was presented to be was sort of an ICO promotion. Lately, coins have been dumping and there were no improvements. I thought this post would somehow enlighten me of all the dumping. Sad to say, it did not.
yes i agree with you. his title scammed me already with the content his posted. so how could i trust his post now. irrelevance post. this is not youtube that giving money for viewer that come from irrelevance title to the content.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:02:57 AM

Your is case maybe trustful; you position is understandable... but don't implement such a global strategy of holding\not holding on the all alt-coins; because in the world of alt-coins there are serious players which are currently dark horses, but then they will compete with top 30 coins of the whole market.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
SW_Lee (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:04:14 AM

I don't see the relevance of your title to the content of your post. I was expecting some speculations regarding the current all time low of altcoins and what was presented to be was sort of an ICO promotion. Lately, coins have been dumping and there were no improvements. I thought this post would somehow enlighten me of all the dumping. Sad to say, it did not.
yes i agree with you. his title scammed me already with the content his posted. so how could i trust his post now. irrelevance post. this is not youtube that giving money for viewer that come from irrelevance title to the content.

Come on mate. Have you even read what I commented to it?

It is not time for holding alt coins due to a decrease.
Therefore, we need to sort out good ICOs and I recommend the most trustable one I have found so far.

Hopefully you do not make a same mistake when you read a white paper or invest into smt else.
Making efforts such as reading and analysing your opportunity can maximise your profits rather than criticising others without any evidence. My advice for ya Smiley  
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:09:53 AM

You should of already made some purchases in Altcoins when the dip was happening and when everything was red. I believe there will be another dip very soon, and then from that point on we will all see an increase in market value and cap. It's always best to hold your coins, even if its your initial investment.
SW_Lee (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:10:44 AM

All altcoins are not good and not bed either....need to thoroughly check first.

yes ! would suggest same for ICOs
cryptoenterprise

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:17:45 AM
Merited by fatenmo (2)

Before making any investment you need to do research, without that you will fail! It's like jumping in the deep end of the swimming pool without the knowledge of swimming. When you do your research then you will have a clearer mind to make a good decision. If you are still in doubt then you should ask an experienced investor or trader and he will give you advice needed to make a better decision.
SW_Lee (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:25:21 AM

Before making any investment you need to do research, without that you will fail! It's like jumping in the deep end of the swimming pool without the knowledge of swimming. When you do your research then you will have a clearer mind to make a good decision. If you are still in doubt then you should ask an experienced investor or trader and he will give you advice needed to make a better decision.

Absolutely !
That's what I want to say ppl here.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:39:49 AM

Your subject does not corrolate with the body of the post
Good marketing skill will look into the korean game,every investors in the crypto space must be patient enough to research before investing
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:29:10 AM

This is the case with most members. Some users are afraid to take the risks and invest or trade even. Perhaps with more research and experience they will invest and hold their altcoins. If these members think that by investing in Bitcoin alone will make you rich, then they are SO wrong. A little refresher of the last 2 months - Bitcoin was $20K+ and now it's $8K and struggling to climb #fact.  Investing and Altcoins is the future of the crypto market. Better yet, if you find an ICO that is worth the investment, go for that too.
I would recommend a very promising ICO called DIW Token, which is currently on Whitelist stage right now, it's all about Decentralised Security. You will be able to store all of your personal data in a Digital Identification Wallet where you will be able to have access to those at any time, on top of that, It would be an omission for the entire project to ignore the critical necessity of security in regards to Electronic Health Records. DIW's vision is for them to encompass this sector by enabling the encrypted storage and secure sharing of personal EHRs between account holders and validated laboratories, pharmacists, doctors or other healthcare professionals with the additional option of utilizing smart contract technology already featured within the DIW network.. That is just a rough overview, but there is more to it so you will have to do the research and decide for yourself if you like it. I personally feel its one of the best ICO's that are coming soon. It will make change to this society and benefit the user too!
Leocrypto da Vinci

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:57:22 AM

Every one has an opinion, and I expected to read some reasons to justify the claim the it's better to not hold our altcoins.
What I read is just a promotional post about... an Altcoin!!! :-)
This is funny, but is seem to me deeply incorrect: if you want to promote something, say it clearly.

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
Oumal

Activity: 542
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:36:56 AM

but the downside to your argument is that a lot of ICO's often fall below the ICO sale price after entering the markets. There is an over saturation right now of altcoins and ICO's. For example look how many new ICO's are on the neo platform right now. I think that you would be better off finding some undervalued altcoins ( of which there a lot right now ) and buying up before they get a big correction and go back up.

Absolutely everyone falls after entering the stock exchanges, you can not even participate in the ICO and buy later. And the reason is also clear, investors who invest large sums already receive a 50% discount. Slightly the price rises, so that they do x2, then must necessarily go down, and it's not known how long it will last. But there are rare exceptions.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:51:04 PM

To say that we need to sell AltCoin just to promote your own seem to me a very bad form of advertising.
There are a lot of scammers here, and I assure you that every little sign of dishonesty rejects potential investors.

So, make your promo, but be honest and clear.

SW_Lee (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:32:20 AM

To say that we need to sell AltCoin just to promote your own seem to me a very bad form of advertising.
There are a lot of scammers here, and I assure you that every little sign of dishonesty rejects potential investors.

So, make your promo, but be honest and clear.

Firstly, if you think I am doing promo for it, I would like to say you are on the wrong point.
Secondly, yeah it is absolutely true that many scams let ppl down so real ICOs are also losing their trust in general.
So I wanted to support Mossland with some evidence, but I wonder even if you have already read all of my article Smiley

Have a good day!
SW_Lee (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:23:06 AM

but the downside to your argument is that a lot of ICO's often fall below the ICO sale price after entering the markets. There is an over saturation right now of altcoins and ICO's. For example look how many new ICO's are on the neo platform right now. I think that you would be better off finding some undervalued altcoins ( of which there a lot right now ) and buying up before they get a big correction and go back up.

Absolutely everyone falls after entering the stock exchanges, you can not even participate in the ICO and buy later. And the reason is also clear, investors who invest large sums already receive a 50% discount. Slightly the price rises, so that they do x2, then must necessarily go down, and it's not known how long it will last. But there are rare exceptions.

You are on the point lad !
SW_Lee (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:10:26 AM

Every one has an opinion, and I expected to read some reasons to justify the claim the it's better to not hold our altcoins.
This is funny, but is seem to me deeply incorrect: if you want to promote something, say it clearly.

It might seem like a promotion about another alt coin, but it is not.
Even they are not same.

Currently, the market is unpredictable and more likely to fall.
So, we can invest in the ICO, to take a short break (investing into future value).

So, investors can avoid the current damage, and look forward to the future when you are paid back.

It is my strong suggestion.
SW_Lee (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:20:11 AM

Huh, nice promo. I like gaming projects Wink
It is not an ordinary gaming project tho.
Their concept of the game Mossland is stunning.
It is not bullshit because supported by their previous works and technologies.
That is the biggest evidence of Mossland.

Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:35:23 AM

Hey bro', if you claim that your offer is mega/fantastic/wonderful/amazing/different/ and so on, this means that you are doing a promotion.
This absolutely acceptable, but please say clearly that it's promotion! That's all. :-)

It might seem like a promotion about another alt coin, but it is not.
Even they are not same.

Currently, the market is unpredictable and more likely to fall.
So, we can invest in the ICO, to take a short break (investing into future value).

So, investors can avoid the current damage, and look forward to the future when you are paid back.

It is my strong suggestion.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: