Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:24:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When this dip is over  (Read 635 times)
coinmgnet

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:15:18 AM

When this dip is over I don't want to hear any of you crying about what you missed out on .Scared money don't make money, and I'll leave it at that.. If you bought in December, I hope you are taking advantage of the opportunity to majorly DCA.I am looking at picking up some ICX, NANO, ING, WTC, and KMD! Is anyone else starting their buys?
Editing to add- do you guys think some of these shitcoins wont recover well?

This dip will last for a few more week in my opinion, and then we will start seeing an up trend in the market. Just be patient and hodl.!
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:20:32 AM

Because of the dip trend we had encountered, Bitcoin price is suffering from a massive sell-off. Almost no one is surprised to learn this market is experiencing some big dips right now and this will take time to recover and realign it's previous growth last year. I must agree that bitcoin speculation is running wild among the investors however, everything is possible for bitcoin in making great deal of profit in the coming months.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
littleDarper
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:24:01 AM

When this dip is over I don't want to hear any of you crying about what you missed out on .Scared money don't make money, and I'll leave it at that.. If you bought in December, I hope you are taking advantage of the opportunity to majorly DCA.I am looking at picking up some ICX, NANO, ING, WTC, and KMD! Is anyone else starting their buys?

Exactly this. Everyone says they missed out on the boom when the price was low, yet when the price is low they don't want to take the risk. They pretend to live in hindsight but the reality is even when hindsight comes back to give them a 2nd chance, they still don't take it.

joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:26:24 AM

Probably when these financial institutions are done buying cheap bitcoins,surely the market cap would definitely starts to recover.Ive heard that some institutions has planend this a long time ago,they will dump the price of bitcoin then after they have enough bitcoin surely they will flip the price again this is how the bigplayers manipulate the market.

BTCeminjas

Merit: 23

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:33:15 AM

When dip is over?, that question is in my mind too. Who knows? Well, nothing knows about that, that's why predictions are always there and sometimes it is right but mostly it is wrong. I hate to predict but that's the only hope for people who trusted in bitcoin and given by them strength by holding bitcoin.
All altcoins are depend on bitcoin price movement, for those you picking up coins maybe it is have a potential or just read their roadmap and whitepaper. After bitcoin will bouncing back all coins are raising up too.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:35:22 AM

This is one of the worst trying moments for cryptocurrencies but I believe it will be over soon. People will not quickly forget the great benefits of the Blockchain and abandon it so soon. I know that there cabals who are bent on stopping us but they will all fail. Let us rise up to face the challenge by not panicking but holding on our grounds. Thanks

HOMT

Powered by,
skelethon

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:37:36 AM

This dip will last for a few more week in my opinion, and then we will start seeing an up trend in the market. Just be patient and hodl.!

Yeah it's been falling for some time and will probably continue doing so. I'm thinking of buying when it drops even more at this point.
mybtcasset

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:38:12 AM

Exactly this. Everyone says they missed out on the boom when the price was low, yet when the price is low they don't want to take the risk. They pretend to live in hindsight but the reality is even when hindsight comes back to give them a 2nd chance, they still don't take it.

That is the major problem with the people because at the dips they used to think it will dip even more. Even in the beginning of my crypto trading, i faced a lot of challenge about the crypto market ups and downs but most of the time i used by them at the dips.
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:56:50 AM

The coins that pumped up hard in December from pure hype won't make a good recovery there's just too many bags holders for them to go up.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
lingwistiko

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:12:42 AM

Recovering from a big hole/dip suffered by bitcoin due to a drastic drop of its price, it is very uncertain as to when bitcoin will climb back again. And with this month's upcoming Chinese New Year, i expect bitcoin's price to drop deeper and i think after that event, bitcoin will start to climb back again.

Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:16:03 AM

There will be crazy Bull run because market has already over reacted to FUD and has sold very valuable coin for penny I mean way less than coin value. Investor and everybody else will realize this and the FOMO will drive the price up!
shiningstar

Activity: 420

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:18:43 AM

No one knows when the dip is over and nobody knows the bottom so it's hard if you want to buy at bottom. The thing that you can do is buy each time there's dip to lower your average cost and wait until the market start its uptrend movement again.

Cipherr

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:20:17 AM

Sorry OP you know whats really going to happen.

The recovery will start, but it wont be instant. It will slowly edge its way back to the previous levels 3 or 4% a day for months, until we are above the previous peak, then the mega bullrun will start and everyone will be crying about how they should have bought VEN and WTC and NEO and all that shit back when it was cheap.

People cry their eyes out during bullruns wishing they could buy coins cheap; but turn in scared weak handed fools running for the exit during the bear market.
prlelbnwh

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:24:24 AM

I think this downtrend will last at least a month, maybe even up to six months to a year. We need to be mentally prepared. If you feel that you can not carry it, I suggest that you sell it now. This is a painful process.

wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:28:09 AM

No body know when this dip over but by use technical analysis will help to buy some coin in perpect time. I think we should be patient to wait for best entry level because usually after the down trend the market will consolidation in a few day and then change to bullish trend.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:32:32 AM

It won't be any time soon, banks and governments and whales are working overtime to kill off all interest in crypto markets and make as many of the panic sellers sell hard and lose as much as they have so that the big whales and sharks scoop up all the profits, like they did in last bull run. Next time, if there is any bull run I will be selling some of my portfolio and buying back in the dips because now I lost 90% of my net worth I feel like sh*t. The market is not coming back to ATH anytime soon put t that way.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Winterizing

Activity: 312

(。◕‿◕。)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:36:35 AM

It will take time for all coins to recover the great dip happened because governments are already taking action about it. For example China has already taken the most terrifying action that is total crypto ban in the country. If this continues maybe we need to brace ourselves for the worst.

sentinus

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:44:01 AM

No one can predict when this dip is over. But I hope it will increase soon again. I will buy some again with this

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:53:03 AM

No one can predict when this dip is over. But I hope it will increase soon again. I will buy some again with this
Correct no one can tell for this dump of value in crypto currency, the best thing to do is to hold our coin and do not sell anything, believe in your investment it will grow in the middle of this year. I recommend to buy bitcoin this time it is the lowest value for this year hold it or buying some altcoin for better profit.
Ligrev

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:18:35 AM

I think of it that way!
During such a crash (yes, it IS a crash!!) lots of people lose their mind and starts to trade bad/ impatient/ make bad decisions!
Now, trading is a zero sum game and whenever you make a trade there is someone on the opposite site, so if you are good at what you are doing and can keep a cool head, I am pretty sure there is a lot of money to be made during such a bearish market! Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: