Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:56:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When this dip is over  (Read 625 times)
hritevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:53:19 AM

When this dip is over I don't want to hear any of you crying about what you missed out on .Scared money don't make money, and I'll leave it at that.. If you bought in December, I hope you are taking advantage of the opportunity to majorly DCA.I am looking at picking up some ICX, NANO, ING, WTC, and KMD! Is anyone else starting their buys?
Editing to add- do you guys think some of these shitcoins wont recover well?
To be honest, I never expected that bitcoin's price will reach below $7,000 because I thought that by the end of the month of January, the dip will be over unfortunately, it didn't happen. Financial analysts keep on saying that an extreme dip is quite good because it is a positive sign that it will reach $30,000-$35,000 this year 2018. Crypto currencies are indeed unpredictable and one of the reasons why I don't panic was because of some investors who doesn't give up.
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:20:47 PM

I think the dip is over... for now. There are positive rumors about US senate hearing.

But many of the bad coins will not recover.  I think people now will be more selective.
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:31:51 PM

When this dip is over I don't want to hear any of you crying about what you missed out on .Scared money don't make money, and I'll leave it at that.. If you bought in December, I hope you are taking advantage of the opportunity to majorly DCA.I am looking at picking up some ICX, NANO, ING, WTC, and KMD! Is anyone else starting their buys?
Editing to add- do you guys think some of these shitcoins wont recover well?

It will soon dont worry it'll be over. The least we can do is to stack more potential coins, most specialy btc while the market is still down.

How do you know it'll be over soon? I think it's gonna take a few months to stabilize more or less, so it is now a good time to buy but still.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
rcoins0720

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:32:15 PM

as a safe moveI am staying in Ethereum most likely and about the dip I think it will stop in the lat march april may june. after those months
I am sure that bitcoin will again rise from dead landing to the pirce of 30-50k USD "hopefully" haha.
I am sad because I didnt convert mine to fiat but its okay I still do have trusted coins I am holding
Tone147

Activity: 221

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:36:06 PM

No one can predict the direction of cryptocurrency markets.
I think the bear market in cryptocurrency markets has come, and in a bear market, most of the shit tokens are going to be zero because they don't have any value.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Sniar

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:54:59 PM

Maybe a week or two, not more than that. The fall was already too long and the recovery of the market is on the way.
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:08:39 PM

No one knows. Maybe the expert on trading have some prediction that they keep on themselves.
Some say that the market will go up again after the chinese new year, since a lot of traders are  chinese.
Just hold... because there are only two directions on crypto,  uptrend and downtrend.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:16:32 PM

I think as soon as the growth in the bond market begins( https://www.tradingview.com/x/ci2WWwN8/ , https://www.tradingview.com/x/CyZzgCVA/ ), the money will begin to return to the market of crypto-currencies.
iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:23:52 PM

I think the dip will be over by the end of this month, but not all coins will recover. Moments like this make difference between good projects and the rest.

svecki121

Activity: 134
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:26:52 PM

Maybe tomorrow, maybe the end of 2018. Do not buy the dip in one time. Divide ur funds into multiple sets. Buy each dip that meet ur exception.

frost_wind

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:36:21 PM

Not only crypto dumped now , look at the American stock market , it is under pressure now and dumped too . Seems like this problem is a more complicated than we think in the beginning . I think no one can predict when this FUD and depression will over .

Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 02:00:04 PM

This is just my assumption  and my opinion will continue to go down to meet the correct price . down 60% and when 5% rise instantly take the buying action is quite strange is not it? so I will see market conditions within a few days. whether this is a stable price to determine the next price movement.
Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:11:45 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 04:08:34 PM by Mevz

I think everyone now here are suffering from huge profit loss. This is the worst part of the market Im feeling sick everytime I saw my Blockfolio. Lets hope that this is the last week of our suffering. We should just think that this is the great opportunity of buying more assets while its still cheap. Whales are just simply watching with this price of coins.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:19:32 PM

We don't know until when will this dip continue but surely it will not change overnight. There are lot of factors contributing to price dump and one of this is China banning crypto transactions and everything about it. There are lot of investors in China who really got affected by this ban that contribute to markets dip. Also there are whales manipulating the market. Let's just wait and hope to bitcoins recover as well as other altcoins, but we can also help to cryptos faster recovery buy investing and buying coins in its dipping price, from here we can see that prices will increase somehow.
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:28:47 PM

no one knows this , even many trading/signal experts have to change opinions from 10k to 8k to 6k , now it cross 6k too .

so it all depend on new investors and panic created in market .

but yes it will not last long , as crypto is here for long term .
Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:30:04 PM

I think the dip is over from now because the Bitcoin bearish is almost one month now and I think most people will not sell Bitcoin for almost a month and I think most people will not sell Bitcoin anymore since most of them have already dumped their bitcoin and left the crypto world lol.. As for Bitcoin shorters, I think it is too risky for them to short Bitcoin below 6k and it's not very rational because they do not know where the bottom is.

liangweicha

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:36:47 PM

Now almost everyone in investment encryption monetary loss to a certain extent, however, said the bitcoin at the bottom I think still too early, the bitcoin is still in the fall, I want to the next point could be $4500.

wisdommember

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:41:32 PM

i guess by end of march. its so a good opportunity to buy now. we all check every minute prices. we should lean back and chill.
Brambam

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:12:15 PM

It is a bigger dip than I thought. But it will recover. Market needs a time to settle and to make a new game plan.
In a few weeks it will a steady green again.
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:16:45 PM

I think the dip is over from now because the Bitcoin bearish is almost one month now and I think most people will not sell Bitcoin for almost a month and I think most people will not sell Bitcoin anymore since most of them have already dumped their bitcoin and left the crypto world lol.. As for Bitcoin shorters, I think it is too risky for them to short Bitcoin below 6k and it's not very rational because they do not know where the bottom is.

BTC is currently trying to make $8,000 and it's a hard one to get it and stay there. Then the aim will be $9,500 for BTC. If it can break that point, we can see another short term bull market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: