Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:18:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The way to deal with a massive drop is to buy more during low prices.  (Read 371 times)
muncuss

Activity: 726
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:18:21 AM

Now you can buy a lot of coins at a low price and in the future sell them well.
But this requires money, and where to get them, that's the question.

By having a job? By not day trading professionally? Grin

Of course, depends on how much you're willing to invest.
I joined some airdrops and bounties and sold the token for x eth, then i used it to bought more promising coin. easy money  Wink

JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:36:27 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 09:55:22 AM by JMD07

Now you can buy a lot of coins at a low price and in the future sell them well.
But this requires money, and where to get them, that's the question.

By having a job? By not day trading professionally? Grin

Of course, depends on how much you're willing to invest.
I joined some airdrops and bounties and sold the token for x eth, then i used it to bought more promising coin. easy money  Wink
Very smart strategy in making money. Nothing to lose since your investment capital are from bounty rewards if the price will continue to dip and you can make fortune once it bounce back to the best price.
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:33:43 AM

A lot of ppl will come to their senses and begin to buy massively the crypto currencies. Then it will definitely grow rapidly in value.
cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:40:40 AM

That way, during the rise, you make your losses back before prices go back to normal. It's to double down. But i'm not your financial adviser. The recent FUD was caused by a combination of the chinese and indian governments. but the market is much bigger than them.
Ive you got an extra bitcoin to buy on the dips like this,thats what you should to but if you are trapped with some altcoins this is not advisable and you should stick with the plan,to hold until the market recovers from the bloodbath,either way you will be rewarded for not panic selling during the dips.

Daper

Activity: 120
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:50:28 AM

All around I am seeing these knuckleheads doing rounds and rounds claiming this is the buying time and urging to go out and buy more LOL. Damn these idiots, they know zilch about real world economics yet acting like some fuckin' experts here.

Crypto market has lost over 60% market cap, do you fuckers understand what that means? It simply means people have lost major chunks of money they so wildly threw in back in Dec/Jan when markets were super red hot. Now everybody ... I repeat every fuckin' body is sitting in deep red. Who the hell's got balls and extra money laying around to go and buy more? Look at the trading volume, look at the market cap, you retards. Who's buying at the moment?

You fucknuts need to stop trying to put a brave face on your losses and stop urging others to get further burned. If you dumb self-styled crypto experts think it's high time to buy more, then go and buy more, come back here and show us the evidence that you invested another $5k or $10k in this downtrend. Walk the walk first before egging on others.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:50:57 AM

Just a matter of time before we're back in the green zone again and now would be a definitely ideal time to invest in potential altcoins. Have to bare in mind that it can take a lot of time for many tokens to come back up but it is surely going to happen.

The recent FUD was caused by a combination of the chinese and indian governments.

China has always tried to play as a big influencer in the crypto market with many attempts to regulate trade and exchanges. When they realised that it is not something they can play around with, the move to outright ban all foreign crypto exchanges doesn't come as a shocker.
India on the other hand is kind of in a muddle, with a failed attempt at regulation and looks to cause uncertainty to users across the country by terming it 'not legal tender'.
Shiplu5555

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:52:06 AM

Excatly! People are trying to create a havoc on mind of cryptocurrency investors. While governments like China coming up every week with a different kind of regulation! What we know from the past is these regulations and FUD only make the market a panicky place for a couple of days then the market starts to rise up. The market is now in correction which is a great time to buy some bitcoin and if possible couple of altcoins too.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:09:17 PM

That way, during the rise, you make your losses back before prices go back to normal. It's to double down. But i'm not your financial adviser. The recent FUD was caused by a combination of the chinese and indian governments. but the market is much bigger than them.

If you are holding a token now sr some of the tokens you can't do anything but to buy more to lower your token price holdings.
if you are not holding anything this is the best time to buy at the dip. we can assure that tokens will go up after this dilemma and we can count on that.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:50:36 PM

Start buying coins in large quantities and attracting investors, it is not a problem. The question is quite different, where to get money for investing in this or that coin???
I think that such a decline in prices will lead many investors who are ready to invest in the cryptocurrency.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:35:00 PM

This is what do beginners don't know, they just sell their coin during the panic time and they are thinking that selling coins will cut their losses. though the real thing is they cut their opportunity to get back their investment and the opportunity to earn. the best way to cut losses is to buy more on the dip to balance your loss. this buy on dip method will get your investment a lower price and get the lower average and earn more in the future. This how PRo works with investments.
strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:53:49 PM

A lot of ppl will come to their senses and begin to buy massively the crypto currencies. Then it will definitely grow rapidly in value.
There should be a lot of rich people purchasing coins because they live off of greed. They will get ruined soon though..

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:55:42 PM

In the Crypto market, the best way to cope with the fall in prices is to buy and hold. Only this action can help the market recover and your profits will not lose. That is the only way you should do it, you should not sell to buy. This will cause the market to fall deeper.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:05:23 PM

This is what do beginners don't know, they just sell their coin during the panic time and they are thinking that selling coins will cut their losses. though the real thing is they cut their opportunity to get back their investment and the opportunity to earn. the best way to cut losses is to buy more on the dip to balance your loss. this buy on dip method will get your investment a lower price and get the lower average and earn more in the future. This how PRo works with investments.
Yes don't sell coins in these days but buy more in lowest price and dont become affective for those people who spread the fud news because you know that these coins will give you a big profit in the future and become more valuable because it also encourage many investors now to buy coins in the deep.

kere hore

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:57:25 AM

Of course, if you have a lot of money, you can buy some money and wait for it to pick up. But for a short period of time, you have to bear the risk of pressure, and I think it will continue to decline in the coming week. However, after this period, it returned violently.
Yes indeed by buying altcoin when the price goes down it can be good to invest invested in the future and can hold altcoin until the price goes up and you can also buy Bitcoin until all altcoin prices return to normal

iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:20:20 AM

If you are actually investing for the long term the safest strategy is to make small investments at regular intervals. Most people in cryptocurrencies are however not investing but speculating, hence the wild swings.

micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:58:31 AM

The sharp decline in the crypto market is taking place, and there are no signs that it will end. In fact, there will be a lot of investors interested in the crypto market when prices drop dramatically. I think that after the crisis is over, there will be positive and optimistic signs. The crypto market is not easy for a quick investment and leaves behind. It takes persistence and trust to keep it in the long run.

Yes that it's true. The market was built not only for a short term investment it also included a long term investment. Many of us are really panicking because the market are really down until now but they didn't recognized the good thing it brings. Well, some brilliant investors know it. We have to do something to avoid us from any losses. It's good to make and to think a right way or solution if how we can fix this difficulties. Mass dropping will be making sense in doing making more investment to many coins so it can may produce a much and higher profit in the near future. I believe that falling down the market are only temporary and soon it will rise again.
CODE200

Activity: 1484
Merit: 323

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:10:52 AM

Actually this way are really supported by a lot of investors. Most of them are actively doing this strategy. Maybe it is already proven by many people. For now, I believe that their is massive buying of coins because the market is really down. The lot of investors are really taking this opportunity therefore they can able to earn much more profit than the usual. They can buy many as they want and just holding it for the meantime and them after dump when the market is really recover and the coins are in much higher value then that is the time that they sell their coins so their long waiting are worth it because they earn too much for it.
novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:45:08 AM

I think it's not a good time to buy now.
Because it looks like bitcoin is still on the decline, though it is because of India and China's FUD, facebook has also banned ico advertising.
A bear market of cryptocurrency market has come. Sad

I think by bringing in altcoins as the price goes down we also help drive the price of the altcoin to go up because a lot of buyable altcoins will quickly return to a stable price and you can invest in altcoins that you have bought in the long run
Dek_Fakhri

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:17:08 AM

I think it's not a good time to buy now.
Because it looks like bitcoin is still on the decline, though it is because of India and China's FUD, facebook has also banned ico advertising.
A bear market of cryptocurrency market has come. Sad

Maybe then we can buy altcoins if we have a lot of money because I know buying altcoin also has risks and if altcoin prices go up you sell altcoins that have a high price and now I see you should withhold the altcoin you have

Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:47:25 AM

Just never buy the coin when they are at the highest price. You will regret later because it usually falling after gone high.
If massive drop is occurring, you can just buy the coins for a large amount. It will rise back after the correction of the price.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: