Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:37:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COINTIPLY.COM - Faucet, Offerwalls, Videos, Multiplier! [OFFiCIAL]  (Read 32636 times)
codergeek

Activity: 89
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 12:09:47 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 12:26:59 PM by codergeek

Hello, short question. I've completed the swagbucks offer from adgate. Do I have to do anything after it or just waiting und praying to get my money?

I also completed the swagbucks offer, it took 24 hours for payment to be credited.

https://dripdropcoin.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
codergeek

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 12:13:46 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 04:18:36 PM by codergeek

We just added Premium Accounts for 17,000 Coins per month, or a year for 170,000 Coins. Features include:

• No pop up advertisements.
  • No hover / slide in advertisements.
  • Skip up to 2 days without having your loyalty bonus reset.
  • Early access to new features.
  • Random daily coin rewards for premium users.
  • Random boost on completed offer wall earnings.
  • Premium support.
  • Many more premium perks coming soon!

This is merely the first of many new features we are working hard to roll out.

Is there a chance, for the unlucky ones like me, to upgrade by making a deposit?

We won't do deposits until we have features ready that balance the Cointiply Mining Game. Lots of people have asked for deposits, but game balance is imperative for sustainability.

There is, however, a pool for the Premium Accounts. You can buy an entry into the premium account reward pool. Every entry costs 340 Coins (you can buy as many entries as you wish). When the pool reaches 100% (the cost of a premium account) a random entry will be selected and that user will recieve a premium account for 1 month.

Have the devs considered a "Make it a gift" option where a user can spend their own coins to purchase a premium upgrade for another user...

_bitnux_

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:45:49 PM

Cointiply, you're welcome and thank you.

Here's a brief guide for anyone that wants to try Mellowads.

Once you sign up with Mellowads, claiming from the faucet is relatively straight-forward: goto Account > Claim from faucet

However, setting up an ad campaign for the first time can seem daunting...

Here are the basic steps:

(As an example, I'm going to create a new Cointiply ad for a network banner/pop-under campaign, as described by Cointiply above, using my referral url)

1. Create new advert

2. Fill out the advert title, text, type (select banner or pop-under) and url (use your own referral link), then click Create

3. Submit for approval (advert status is now pending approval)

4. Once your ad is approved Start network campaign

5. Start daily campaign

6. Name your campaign (for your own reference), select duration and amount per day, then click Start campaign

The minimum spend amount is 0.00001 BTC (1k satoshi) so you'll probably need two faucet claims (one if you're lucky) to fund your campaign.

Good luck.

Hey buddy thank you for this, i will surely try it, hoping it will work and get me some good referrals Grin

100% referral commissions share  -> https://freebitco.in/?r=12130293
Flechashe

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:04:45 PM

We just added Premium Accounts for 17,000 Coins per month, or a year for 170,000 Coins. Features include:

• Premium support.

Is there a chance, for the unlucky ones like me, to upgrade by making a deposit?

We won't do deposits until we have features ready that balance the Cointiply Mining Game. Lots of people have asked for deposits, but game balance is imperative for sustainability.

There is, however, a pool for the Premium Accounts. You can buy an entry into the premium account reward pool. Every entry costs 340 Coins (you can buy as many entries as you wish). When the pool reaches 100% (the cost of a premium account) a random entry will be selected and that user will recieve a premium account for 1 month.
I agree with Cointiply, if they add deposits, many people will deposit huge amounts and after a few months they wouldn't be able to pay the people who invested. Also, Cointiply profits when you claim from the faucet and do offerwalls or play games, they don't profit when you deposit.
So basically deposits aren't a very good idea. I'd rather have a stable mine built by faucet and site earnings than an unstable mine built by deposits.
Flechashe

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:07:07 PM

• Premium support.

This is a quality of life upgrade, right? What I mean is, it's not meant to make you earn more, but rather to give you a better time while browsing the site.
If it's the latter, I'd rather not upgrade  Grin
Flechashe

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:14:48 PM

Can anyone explain me how does the mining game works? My efficiency is 2% and Im not getting any coins from it

Cointiply Mining Game: this one's easy. Buy buildings. Each building has Mining Power—and each building can be infinitely upgraded. For now, it doesn't matter which buildings you buy, and they all give the same Mining Power per Coin spent. For every 34 Mining Power, you'll earn 1 Coin per hour. Every active Mine of any Power has a chance at five random 200 Coin bonuses (per hour). With enough Mining Power (the amount is always changing), you'll also earn a percentage of our bonus Mining Pool, which is a percentage of all the site Activity—again, every hour.

A couple of more things. The first is you must check in on your Mine throughout the day. It starts out at 100% Efficiency, but it decreases 2% every hour you leave it untended. When you check in, you'll boost it by 5% instead, up to a maximum of 200%. In some markets, you can watch video ads to boost it another 5% per hour.

We have many, many new features coming to the game. I mean some really cool stuff.

Pandarian, if you check in several times a day, you'll have your Mine back to 100% Efficiency in a day or two, and then up to 200%.
1 Coin per hour per 34 MP
0.01% of the Pool per 170-200 MP

The total Pool was so much smaller before haha, my first coin was mined by Pool Share (so 0.01% of the Pool before costed less than 34 MP).
Is there a plan to add special buildings to the game? (like the Sick Bay, the Ancient Alien Relic Workshop or the Mantainance Hangar? I ask this cause I currently have 3 buildings (all Carrier Depots) and I want to leave space open in case those special buildings are added.
Senzacervello

Activity: 254

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:45:47 PM

• Premium support.

I agree with Cointiply, if they add deposits, many people will deposit huge amounts and after a few months they wouldn't be able to pay the people who invested. Also, Cointiply profits when you claim from the faucet and do offerwalls or play games, they don't profit when you deposit.
So basically deposits aren't a very good idea. I'd rather have a stable mine built by faucet and site earnings than an unstable mine built by deposits.

Maybe I didn't explain clearly. I am also against deposits if the money can be used to buy mining buildings. But a subscription looks to me different. First of all it should be limited to the amount of the fee and "paid", not deposited.

Just an idea, of course. It came to my mind because, as for today, 17k coins are to me equivalent to 3,5 days of mining coins and claiming as offers, as you know, to me are available in very limited number and amount.

Desperately waiting that another betting house can launch an offer like the one I have performed  Wink
Flechashe

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:23:37 PM

Hey codergeek, I wanted to ask you something about the Mellow Ads campaign:
Is it better to spend a lot in one day or spread it out? What is the benefit of making the campaign longer?
I currently have a 1 day campaign for 1k satoshi (from faucet). Was it better if I did 10 days of 100 satoshi or is it the same?
Killshooter

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:00:54 AM

Did my fifth massive direct withdrawal now. If there weren't the Nielsen 36k and play game for 10 minute offers, then I hadn't even started to farm again two days ago. Now I decided to finally do it at 130k coins. Would be funny to see how much time (way to much Grin) I've already spent on your website. I would guess 50 hours. Cheesy https://imgur.com/a/08KTRhI
codergeek

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 06:06:23 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 06:21:08 AM by codergeek

Is it better to spend a lot in one day or spread it out? What is the benefit of making the campaign longer?
I currently have a 1 day campaign for 1k satoshi (from faucet). Was it better if I did 10 days of 100 satoshi or is it the same?

Hey Flechashe, I experimented by trying a number of campaign variations, and then comparing the results.

Honestly, the more you spend each day, and the longer your campaign runs, the more views/clicks/conversions you will get.

Senzacervello

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:21:22 AM

Hey Flechashe, I'd never used the Mellowads platform until recently so I experimented by trying a number of campaign variations, and then comparing the results.

Honestly, the more you spend each day, and the longer your campaign runs, the more views/clicks/conversions you will get.

But what kind of campaign do you suggest? Pop under or static advertisements? I have one running for 11k sat (just experimenting) with banners, but I receive barely 300 daily impressions and no clicks till now (3 days running).

I have to say I have limited to Tier 1 countries
Cointiply (OP)

Activity: 205

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 06:33:07 AM

This is a quality of life upgrade, right? What I mean is, it's not meant to make you earn more, but rather to give you a better time while browsing the site.
If it's the latter, I'd rather not upgrade  Grin

That's an interesting question. It's definitely intended to give our most active users a better experience while replacing lost ad revenue involved. It's also intended as a perk experience (the features we launched with are just the beginning). It *might* help you earn more in that you spend less time dealing with popunders, and offerwall users will get more from the random bonuses—but you essentially nailed it with your quality-of-experience comment.

I think I noted above that I immediately spent my own earned Coins on the upgrade. Be gone, popunders! I love it, but it's so very subjective.
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 06:36:33 AM

But what kind of campaign do you suggest? Pop under or static advertisements? I have one running for 11k sat (just experimenting) with banners, but I receive barely 300 daily impressions and no clicks till now (3 days running).

Try a popunder campaign—the very same popunders we all chafe at. And experiment with small buys, like you seem to be doing already. You'll find the method that works for you.
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 06:38:28 AM

I also completed the swagbucks offer, it took 24 hours for payment to be credited.

That's interesting. I didn't know it was taking so long. Thanks, codergeek.

I'd love to hear from other people who have completed this offer so we can get a good handle on how it works.
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 06:46:16 AM

We launched a new video watching platform called Cointiply Rewarded Videos. You can watch up to 6 videos per hour, and they're available in many, but not all countries. We're pretty excited about this!

We've got another video platform in open beta that will be available everywhere, but it's not paying yet.

These are also just another of many new features we're working on.

Senzacervello

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:35:18 AM

We launched a new video watching platform called Cointiply Rewarded Videos. You can watch up to 6 videos per hour, and they're available in many, but not all countries. We're pretty excited about this!

We've got another video platform in open beta that will be available everywhere, but it's not paying yet.

Great. Visible here in Serbia. I like you guys  Grin
Flechashe

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:06:39 AM

Wow! The Pool hit an all time high, 30k coins! I got 21 coins, which is more than half of my base coins per hour!
Flechashe

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:06:59 AM

Videos not available in Argentina T.T
Flechashe

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:13:44 AM

Hey Flechashe, I'd never used the Mellowads platform until recently so I experimented by trying a number of campaign variations, and then comparing the results.

I wouldn't recommend to limit it to tier 1 countries. Faucets are available to the entire world, and by the looks of it, the geographic filter is costing you a lot. I made a 1 day campaign for banner ads for 1k satoshi (which is less than what you paid) and I got 1 click and 4k+ views.
I can't see why I'm getting more than you except for the filter.
codergeek

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 08:30:05 AM

DailyMotion Videos Tested ok.
Cointiply Video Ads Tested ok. Credited ok.
Australia

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: