Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:43:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COINTIPLY.COM - Faucet, Offerwalls, Videos, Multiplier! [OFFiCIAL]  (Read 32690 times)
Cointiply (OP)

Activity: 205
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 08:45:44 AM

Hello saat11, you need 34 or more Mining Power to earn Coins every hour.

But, as long as your Mine is active, you're eligible for one of five random 200 Coin bonuses every hour.
rafolon

Activity: 638
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 08:53:14 AM

Progress bar not move in games

Currently paying sites
HITBITS ||  SATOSHILABS || NETBOX || PRESEARCH || FREEBTC || COINTIPLY
D4m1en

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:11:09 AM

Progress bar not move in games

Same here, all games are launched in a new window and the activity bar doesn't move anymore.
Killshooter

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:43:21 PM

My second payment has now arrived. Thanks and pretty awesome converting. From 122k coins up to 159k satoshi. Cheesy I will test AdGate later.

https://imgur.com/a/gQcPW
_bitnux_

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:19:08 PM

Maded my 3th withdrawal from the site, this time to binance: success Wink at this point, at least for me, the site it's legit for now and for what i know it's the best faucet out there!

Just a question: the withdrawal was for 160k satoshi, but only 148k were credited on binance, why? cointiply states that for now there are no fees for withdrawals, and binance states that there are no fees for deposit, what happened?  Huh

Another thing i want to say: i decided to try the mining game, i purchased carrier depot, type x magazine and compound crusher... I would like to ask to the admin if there will be bonuses by having different types of structures or if it will continue to be more profitable having all Headquarters, because i was thinking to purchase one of those instead of the metallurgy... but before spending 25k coins i would like to know something about the future xD

Thank you.

Ps: from a couple days, when i switch pages on the site, i receive an alert from my antivirus: it blocks 2 address: "cqieqaxlphdi.com" and "vatytxdq.com", are those popups?  Huh

100% referral commissions share  -> https://freebitco.in/?r=12130293
Flechashe

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:00:46 PM

That's a solid rundown, Flechashe. Nice work. Smiley

And while I won't spell out what any given user is doing, there are some very high paying offers in our offerwalls. We have many very productive offerwall users, and not all of them are playing our Mining Game.

Speaking of which, I'll mention again we have new features coming to the game! And I mean lots of new features. It will take us ages to do everything we have planned. Sustainable and profitable for Cointiply and player, both—that's what we're making. As we roll out those new features, our methods will become much more obvious. I understand your skepticism until then.

In fact, we have much more coming to the whole site. Cheesy
Thanks for understanding. I like that you are very interested in sustainability.
I hope the changes to the Mining Game don't trump the existing mine compositions. My question is: is it possible that you restart all the mines back to zero to remake the game? If that happened, would you reimburse the coins invested in the game?
This is a great site and I'm excited to watch it develop.
Flechashe

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:05:08 PM

Yes, most of the mobile offers *do not work* and those that work *do not pay*, except a few games or that Lovoo app. At least I haven't found my gf in there. CPALead apps in particular should be avoided, no matter which app you choose you always end up to a form asking your credit card number -- no thanks mate.

Which leads me to wonder how in the world that guy in the leaderboard managed to collect more than 6 millions Coins to spend in the Mining Game  Huh
*snip*
Third, playing games is an unlimited source of coins for an user, which means that the amount you can get from that depends mostly on you.
*snip*

Wait. Can you elaborate? You can earn from games more than once?
I meant the video games that pay you when you fill the activity bar, not the Mining Game, and yes, you can earn from them more than once. The amount of times you can earn from there is virtually unlimited.
When you open a game, you are able to watch the first video ad, which gives you 17% of the bar. After that, every 1.5 minutes you are shown another video add, and each one of those gives you 17% of the bar. When you reach 100% (which is actually 102% if you do the math, but it shows 100%), you have to watch 1 more ad. Then your coins are credited and you are back to 0%.
D4m1en

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:38:24 PM

Yes, most of the mobile offers *do not work* and those that work *do not pay*, except a few games or that Lovoo app. At least I haven't found my gf in there. CPALead apps in particular should be avoided, no matter which app you choose you always end up to a form asking your credit card number -- no thanks mate.

Which leads me to wonder how in the world that guy in the leaderboard managed to collect more than 6 millions Coins to spend in the Mining Game  Huh
*snip*
Third, playing games is an unlimited source of coins for an user, which means that the amount you can get from that depends mostly on you.
*snip*

I meant the video games that pay you when you fill the activity bar, not the Mining Game, and yes, you can earn from them more than once. The amount of times you can earn from there is virtually unlimited.
When you open a game, you are able to watch the first video ad, which gives you 17% of the bar. After that, every 1.5 minutes you are shown another video add, and each one of those gives you 17% of the bar. When you reach 100% (which is actually 102% if you do the math, but it shows 100%), you have to watch 1 more ad. Then your coins are credited and you are back to 0%.

Ah, those. I thought you meant the actual game apps. Still trying to figure out how to squeeze the most out of the latter, I've reached lvl 10 in Hero Wars and I've been credited 1785 Coins. The road to ROI looks so long.
Flechashe

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:31:31 PM

*snip*
*snip*

Ah, those. I thought you meant the actual game apps. Still trying to figure out how to squeeze the most out of the latter, I've reached lvl 10 in Hero Wars and I've been credited 1785 Coins. The road to ROI looks so long.
Well, if you are reinvesting all your earnings, the road to ROI is literally infinite. But if you think about the ROI of individual purchases and not the totality of the mine, then your first buildings and upgrades probably already reached ROI (if you are a kinda old user and you keep your efficiency close to 200%)
D4m1en

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:53:04 PM

*snip*
*snip*

Well, if you are reinvesting all your earnings, the road to ROI is literally infinite. But if you think about the ROI of individual purchases and not the totality of the mine, then your first buildings and upgrades probably already reached ROI (if you are a kinda old user and you keep your efficiency close to 200%)

Actually I'm pretty new, my account is one week old. But with a lvl 100 Type X Magazine I'm already at 1208 MP and 153rd in the Mine's rank. Thing is, I ran out of things to do, lol.
D4m1en

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:10:04 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 10:27:30 AM by D4m1en

Guys did you change anything, anything at all regarding blacklisting policies? Ever since this morning I'm having a lot of trouble reaching your site from my company proxy and I'm not sure if you blocked my company IP or it's our IT guys who blocked your site. What's crazy is that we can reach it just fine on computer but none of us employees can reach it anymore on Android connected via wifi to the same company proxy [same wan IP].
Drakon

Activity: 138

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 01:29:26 PM

Is there a problem with Cointiply? When i try to  log into my account, there is only a blank page. Does anybody have this problem or its just me? Thank you in advance.
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:30:22 PM

Guys did you change anything, anything at all regarding blacklisting policies? Ever since this morning I'm having a lot of trouble reaching your site from my company proxy and I'm not sure if you blocked my company IP or it's our IT guys who blocked your site. What's crazy is that we can reach it just fine on computer but none of us employees can reach it anymore on Android connected via wifi to the same company proxy [same wan IP].

To my knowledge, we didn't change anything, but I've asked the dev team.
likyanny

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:50:02 PM

I get a black screen too - only the feedback button displays
Senzacervello

Activity: 254

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:19:23 PM

I get a black screen too - only the feedback button displays

Confirmed on mobile. Desktop works smoothly
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:45:41 PM

We believe we identified the issue. A hard refresh should solve any lingering problems. Thanks for the notes!
_bitnux_

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:09:36 PM

Maded my 3th withdrawal from the site, this time to binance: success Wink at this point, at least for me, the site it's legit for now and for what i know it's the best faucet out there!

Just a question: the withdrawal was for 160k satoshi, but only 148k were credited on binance, why? cointiply states that for now there are no fees for withdrawals, and binance states that there are no fees for deposit, what happened?  Huh

Another thing i want to say: i decided to try the mining game, i purchased carrier depot, type x magazine and compound crusher... I would like to ask to the admin if there will be bonuses by having different types of structures or if it will continue to be more profitable having all Headquarters, because i was thinking to purchase one of those instead of the metallurgy... but before spending 25k coins i would like to know something about the future xD

Thank you.

Ps: from a couple days, when i switch pages on the site, i receive an alert from my antivirus: it blocks 2 address: "cqieqaxlphdi.com" and "vatytxdq.com", are those popups?  Huh

Now the problem about the antivirus alerts it's solved, but i still would like to receive a reply to the rest of the post Grin

100% referral commissions share  -> https://freebitco.in/?r=12130293
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 06:43:50 PM

Thank you.

Now the problem about the antivirus alerts it's solved, but i still would like to receive a reply to the rest of the post Grin

Cointiply Mining Game: we have lots of features coming, including greater complexity, but we aren't announcing anything yet.

Antivirus alerts: the bad guys are always trying to compromise the ad networks. The ad networks we use do a pretty good job of rooting out the bad stuff, but it does slip in, and it's the same with every faucet. Always be on your toes, as we have no control over it.

File a ticket asking about your withdrawal so we can look at your actual account info. Without more information, I don't know anything specific to your question. That said, it may just have been the price of BTC when we processed your payment. We aren't charging fees, as advertised. Smiley
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 07:34:55 PM

Dev team laughed at me and said I didn't really answer your question, _bitnux_. My apologies. Smiley

So yeah, if you want to buy an HQ, it's totally OK. No matter what we do with the game, I can't imagine any scenario where there's a penalty for having an HQ. I certainly have one on my Mine.
D4m1en

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:43:09 PM

Those damn surveys are driving me nuts. I can't qualify anymore for any of them and I don't have the slightest idea why, I always provide truthful info.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: