Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:55:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COINTIPLY.COM - Faucet, Offerwalls, Videos, Multiplier! [OFFiCIAL]  (Read 32644 times)
Flechashe

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:28:55 AM

Hello, I started on this faucet a few days ago, principally because of the mining game, and I have some questions.
First one is, how are you able to pay thousands of coins per hour to the top players of the mining game? How do you plan on paying them if many people get high tier buildings?
And second one is, why do low level buildings exist, if they generate nothing? From what I've seen on the leaderboards, the minimum to start earning is 34 or so mining power, but the first 3 buildings don't even provide that. What is the point of having 100 levels on the first building if the first 50 levels (I'm guessing there) earn nothing?
I have a Carrier Depot at level 15, but that gives me 12 MP (counting efficiency bonus of 170%), so it'll be a while til I get my first coin per hour.

BTW, if you want some feedback to the game, make some buildings and some upgrades be better than others, cause currently 1 MP costs 100 coins, no matter which upgrade or building you are buying.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cointiply (OP)

Activity: 205

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 02:02:13 AM

Hi Flechashe, and thanks for playing. As we created the foundations for the game, we wanted people to be able to get involved even if they were casual faucet users. And every Mine is eligible for the five random 200 Coin bonuses every hour. To your point about a low MP, leveled-up building, the Mining Power from that building contributes to your total Mining Power, so it does add to your earnings.

We also wanted people to be able to make as much or as little of the game's background story as they wished. I, for instance, have a Carrier Depot because you need that in a Mine! We have players with only HQs, and I'm guessing they don't care much about the mythology/backdrop. As the game develops—we have so much int he works—we hope to be able to make more of what buildings do what. I can't say more yet.

The 1 MP costs 100 Coins regardless of the building was deliberate, FWIW. There are tradeoffs in that decision, but if it wasn't the case there would be an optimal building to buy and then there's no point in having different buildings at all. As mentioned, our expansion plans will add to this element of the game, though, and we want to balance the story aspect (for those who enjoy that sort of thing) with playability.

Big Mines: we are hyper focused on making the game fun and sustainable—you may note that we talk about sustainability a lot. We're confident we've achieved that with both our math and our expansion plans, and we are in this for the long haul. I'm not trying to be cryptic here, it's just difficult to get into specifics without giving all our hard work away.

Let me know if you have more questions.
Flechashe

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:38:21 AM

Hi Flechashe, and thanks for playing. As we created the foundations for the game, we wanted people to be able to get involved even if they were casual faucet users. And every Mine is eligible for the five random 200 Coin bonuses every hour. To your point about a low MP, leveled-up building, the Mining Power from that building contributes to your total Mining Power, so it does add to your earnings.
I understand that you wanted casual faucet users to be able to use the game, and I appreciate that as I'm one of them, but it's kind of a bummer to invest the little coins that we accumulate on the mine, to then realize it won't earn anything unless we get to 34 MP. I know they contribute to the total, but at the start, when you have only one building, that is your total.
I suggest that you make the mining game pay in fractions if needed (for example if a mine has 17 MP, it gets 0.5 coins per hour). This would make the upgrades and minor buildings feel like they do something xD.
Great game by the way.
Flechashe

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:42:42 AM

2 decimals would be fine, as that would mean any mine that bought a building already generates something.
Even 1 decimal would be fine, as then any mine that has more than 3.4 MP (which can be achieved by getting a Carrier Depot and levelling it up a bit) would be earning something.
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 01:05:23 AM

That's great feedback, Flechashe. I'll pass this on to the developer team. Thanks again. Smiley
Senzacervello

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:02:37 AM

That's great feedback, Flechashe. I'll pass this on to the developer team. Thanks again. Smiley

If I can add my modest opinion, I think that lower tier building should play a bigger role in contributing to the mine power/efficiency. A kind of multiplying chain effect. It does not make too much of a sense, game-play wise, that a mine with only headquarters is more efficient than a mine compound with all the proper buildings present.

On the contrary, some identical buildings of the same kind (HQ above all), should reduce output and/or efficiency. I guess you could compensate the reduced income from purchase of the high tier building by introducing some running costs to keep the mine efficient.

Those costs could be also different per type of building: the lower the building, the lower the running and maintenance costs.

Just my two cents

Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:45:35 AM

Hi Senzacervello, and thanks for the note. We are just at the very beginning of our game. There is so much to add, and what you're seeing is simply where we had to start. I think you'll enjoy the features we'll be adding. Smiley
_bitnux_

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:56:40 PM

Hi Senzacervello, and thanks for the note. We are just at the very beginning of our game. There is so much to add, and what you're seeing is simply where we had to start. I think you'll enjoy the features we'll be adding. Smiley

I hope a lot for an improvement, currently the mining game is the only part of the site that i don't like... absolutely not profitable for users, it would take months to recover what you spent for the buildings...

Anyway i have a question about adscend media:
Do you need a smartphone or a tablet to be able to watch the videos?
With desktop PC it just says "There are no more offers available at the moment." (on the videos section)
If yes... Is there a way to trick it and make it believe you are using a smartphone? xD (i think you admins of cointiply would earn anyway)

A question about games:
I earn 28 coins by playing games, but i see people in the "recent user activity" that earns 35 coins from games, why? it's a matter of country?

100% referral commissions share  -> https://freebitco.in/?r=12130293
Lovedoveng

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:09:11 PM

just wanted to know anyone has experience of this site and is still paying ?

Yes, they are paying out, I did receive my payment twice from them now.
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 01:18:41 AM

I hope a lot for an improvement, currently the mining game is the only part of the site that i don't like... absolutely not profitable for users, it would take months to recover what you spent for the buildings...

With desktop PC it just says "There are no more offers available at the moment." (on the videos section)
If yes... Is there a way to trick it and make it believe you are using a smartphone? xD (i think you admins of cointiply would earn anyway)

A question about games:
I earn 28 coins by playing games, but i see people in the "recent user activity" that earns 35 coins from games, why? it's a matter of country?

Hi _bitnux_, and thanks for the notes. Let me start with the game: being paid back for buildings over a few months means that everything you earn after that is profit for you, the user. Which is kind of awesome for you, right? Cheesy What we get out of it is increased usage for the rest of the site. What users get is profit-over-time.

Does that put it in better—or maybe different—perspective? We designed the game to work for us and members, too.

Adscend: they tailor their offerings by region. Some offerwalls do tailor for mobile versus desktop, but I think in this case region is the biggest issue. That's almost entirely due to one thing and one thing only: their ability to sell ads for a given market. FWIW, we're working very hard to expand opportunities for users in all markets to earn Coins, including those markets which are currently underserved by the offerwall industry. I can't announce anything yet—and I don't even have a time frame—but we are working on it.

Game rates: the amount we pay for games is tied to your Cointiplier. If someone is earning more than you, it's because they simply have a higher Cointiplier.

Thanks again for the notes.
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 01:38:01 AM

Yes, they are paying out, I did receive my payment twice from them now.

Thank you so much for posting, Lovedoveng. Smiley
bitcoinblog

Activity: 496
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:43:27 AM

@Cointiply

I have a doubt kindly clear it . Why my friend is having 1.6 X and my account is having 1.4 ? what is the reason behind it. And how i can increase this ?

** FREE SPACE **
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 05:31:45 AM

@Cointiply

I have a doubt kindly clear it . Why my friend is having 1.6 X and my account is having 1.4 ? what is the reason behind it. And how i can increase this ?

Hi bitcoinblog, we don't disclose the specifics of our Cointiplier, but it's designed to encourage members to use more of our services. To increase your own Cointiplier, use more of the site. Smiley
codergeek

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 08:50:44 AM

My cointipler level is 1.89x and my loyalty bonus is 24%

I have received five payouts to date.

How does the loyalty bonus work?

codergeek

https://dripdropcoin.com/
_bitnux_

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:37:07 AM

A question about games:

Hi _bitnux_, and thanks for the notes. Let me start with the game: being paid back for buildings over a few months means that everything you earn after that is profit for you, the user. Which is kind of awesome for you, right? Cheesy What we get out of it is increased usage for the rest of the site. What users get is profit-over-time.

Does that put it in better—or maybe different—perspective? We designed the game to work for us and members, too.

Adscend: they tailor their offerings by region. Some offerwalls do tailor for mobile versus desktop, but I think in this case region is the biggest issue. That's almost entirely due to one thing and one thing only: their ability to sell ads for a given market. FWIW, we're working very hard to expand opportunities for users in all markets to earn Coins, including those markets which are currently underserved by the offerwall industry. I can't announce anything yet—and I don't even have a time frame—but we are working on it.

Game rates: the amount we pay for games is tied to your Cointiplier. If someone is earning more than you, it's because they simply have a higher Cointiplier.

Thank you for your kind answer admin Smiley i'm happy that you are searching other ways to make user earn sats, your site has a lot of potential and can become a "must have" platform for a lot of people Smiley

Game rates: i think there is something wrong then, because i always earned 28 coins from the beginning (so base cointiplier), and now that i have x1.91 cointiplier i still earn 28 coins xD

Regarding the mining game argument, no that doesn't put the thing in a better perspective and i tell you why:

For what i understood, you need 35-40 mining power to start earning 1 coin/hour, to achieve that MP you need to spend 3500 coins, and by playing 10 hours per day at 1 coin/hour you need almost a year to recover the costs and start earning... In my opinion it's really too much time.
I understand that make the users recover the costs in a couple weeks would not be profitable for you, but we should find a solution, a year is really too much...
I don't know, you could put a captcha/ad every time the user clicks "reset activity"... just an idea.

100% referral commissions share  -> https://freebitco.in/?r=12130293
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 10:12:44 AM

Your Mine earns 24 hours a day whether you're logged in, or not! Which is pretty cool. Smiley Check your Activity and you'll see Mining Game payments even when you're sleeping (unless your Mine dips below the minimum Mining Power). Your efficiency decreases when you don't check in, but it's pretty easy to keep your mine above 100%. (And it's going to get easier, too, but I've said too much...).

To break that down:

A 34 Mining Power Mine at 100% efficiency is going to earn 24 Coins per day, with five chances every hour for a 200 Coin random bonus. That same Mine at 200% Efficiency (our dedicated Miners range from 185%-200% throughout the day) will earn 48 Coins per day without another purchase, and you still have the five chances at a random bonus every hour.

It takes much less time than you're thinking for your buildings to earn you a profit, and that's for a small Mine not earning meaningfully from the Mining Pool bonus.

We really did build this to be sustainable and profitable for us and our members.

I'll pass along your info on the faucet to the dev team. You're always welcome to file a ticket so they can look specifically at your account. And congrats on the high Cointiplier.
ethomaz

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:37:52 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 08:30:19 PM by ethomaz

Hi I started to use the mining game and left the 2MP all day long but I did not receive any coin so I changed to 10MP today but no coin yet... how I get these coins?

Another question... my MP dropped to 55% and I don't know how to increase or maintain in 100%.

Edit - I did some checking and it upped to 60%... that is how it works I guess... now the first question Smiley
Flechashe

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:50:14 PM

Hi I started to use the mining game and left the 2MP all day long but I did not receive any coin so I changed to 10MP today but no coin yet... how I get these coins?

Another question... my MP dropped to 55% and I don't know how to increase or maintain in 100%.

Edit - I did some checking and it upped to 60%... that is how it works I guess... now the first question Smiley
Check the leaderboards. A mine with 33 MP earns 0 coins per hour, while one with 34 earns 1 per hour. So the line is drawn there, 1 coin per hour per 34 MP.
Flechashe

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:57:59 PM

A question about games:

Thank you for your kind answer admin Smiley i'm happy that you are searching other ways to make user earn sats, your site has a lot of potential and can become a "must have" platform for a lot of people Smiley

Game rates: i think there is something wrong then, because i always earned 28 coins from the beginning (so base cointiplier), and now that i have x1.91 cointiplier i still earn 28 coins xD

Regarding the mining game argument, no that doesn't put the thing in a better perspective and i tell you why:

For what i understood, you need 35-40 mining power to start earning 1 coin/hour, to achieve that MP you need to spend 3500 coins, and by playing 10 hours per day at 1 coin/hour you need almost a year to recover the costs and start earning... In my opinion it's really too much time.
I understand that make the users recover the costs in a couple weeks would not be profitable for you, but we should find a solution, a year is really too much...
I don't know, you could put a captcha/ad every time the user clicks "reset activity"... just an idea.

You need exactly 34 MP to earn 1 coin per hour. With 100% efficiency, this means 1 coin per hour costs 3400 coins, but with 200% efficiency, 1 coin per hour costs 1700 coins. So the ROI is 1700 hours, which is almost 71 days. I'd say a ROI of less than 3 months is not bad at all. Of course you have to be an active member, but that's the point.

Oh, and that is while not even counting mining pool share. Even before getting 1 coin per hour as base payment, I already had 0.01% of the mining pool share (yes, my first mined coin was not from base payments, but from the pool share). So your mine is way more profitable than you think xD
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 11:21:28 PM

Yep to all that. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: