Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 01:37:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you did not listen before, now is last chance to reduce your loss  (Read 4918 times)
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:44:30 AM

Hi,

That's very nice of you to warn us. Really, you are such a good person. Cheesy

Now, get out of this forum. If yu don't believe in bitcoins and don't want to invest, you can go away. Nobody is asking you to stay. If we still hold, we have our reasons. I understand your concern and yes, it is kind to think about others. But I think you are quite missing what bitcoin truly is, what is the inner concept.

So thank you for the advice and now you can leave. Don't worry, if bitcoin ends, you will hear about the many losses, even out of the forum, you can still enjoy your incredibly accurate insights!

freightjoe (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:49:54 AM

Hi,

But I think you are quite missing what bitcoin truly is, what is the inner concept.

No - looking in here it is very clear that you and many of the other Bitcoin fanatics believe the "inner concept" will magically take you to the moon and make you rich. In the real world we are now seeing how much that is actually valued - people who understand finances are now taking their winnings and are all cashing out, leaving you with your make-believe money in your sandbox.

The inner concept is very simple. Bitcoin is an advanced form of store credit - only difference is that there are not really any stores you can use it in, apart from sinister services on the dark web.
djpitagora

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:25:30 PM

I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

The responses in here were mainly hysteric screaming of "FUD".

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.

I have listened to you when Bitcoin was down to $14000 and sold everything. I want to thank you a lot.

Now I will buy back Bitcoin when it has reached bottom, maybe $2000, so I will have 7 times more Bitcoin than before.

Very smart decision, I praise you a lot.

the only problem with timing the market is that you never know where the bottom is or in this case if there is a bottom. 2k might be just as dangerous as was the 10k buy recomandation, or 8k, or 6k. As in every crisis you only see the bottom after half the recovery is over, at which point it's already to late. Otherwise you might just fall for a bull trap. And trust me there will be many bull traps ahead.
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:14:52 PM

I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.

Where exactly do you and your ilk keeps spouting from to come in this forum and spread your shitty, smug opinions. People like you who post all day just to tell newbies that "Bitcoin is a ponzi scheme" are the ones who seem to have an agenda.

Whats annoying is the self-righteousness that you guys display by saying things like "I am trying to warn people from being sucked in by immoral people". Frankly, whats the story with you guys?? Are you like those who missed the bus or are just permanently dissed because you never understood what this all meant??

Why such constant, unchanging deluge of negativity?

True that this is an unregulated space and big players have the ability to play with the emotions of newbies. But no sane person would keep calling for the doomsday even after witnessing BTC get back up constantly. Many people are getting burned but those who stuck to the rule of only investing what they can afford to lose, won't be having any problems.

The ability to invest, save, transfer independently that BTC gives is a life-changing idea and opportunity. People like you who either don't seem to understand or are plain malificent deserve to have their asses kicked out of here. But well, the moderators have their hands full with too many of you breeding.

Just stop and go somewhere else. Nobody here needs or wants you!
Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:54:32 PM

Yeah, those who are holding at the time the price went too much bullish, should sell, but Selling at this level is unpractical, because it will recover, just like stocks and other trading instrument, bitcoin is price is predictable, whales probably finding a right time to buy, based on technical, candlestick and graphical indications.
CryptoEbe

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 04:01:28 PM

Bitcoin has crashed many times in the past, but it has always rebounded much more. In 2011, BTC dropped from $32 to $2 (about 94%); another temporary 36% crash in 2012; 79% crash in 2013 as the value dropped from $266 to $54; a slow crash of 87% between late 2013 and January 2015 where prices kept dropping from $1166 to $170; 49% crash in 2014; 40% crash even last year September 2017 from about $5000 to $3000. So, there have been bigger crashes in the past and this 70% crash from $19000 to $6000 is nothing compared to the previous crashes.

Good riddance to panic sellers.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:16:08 PM

Continue to hold. If you did not sell when it was 13000 why sell now when is 8000. There is no losses to reduce if you have hold your coins till now. The best strategy is to hold the coins and wait for it to recover. Maybe it wont be sooner but it will definitely recover.
deathguardian20

Activity: 35
Merit: 4

MORPHEUS LABS

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:24:11 PM

I believe that it will recover, so the best thing to do is to hodl. We always have price drops on the first quarter of the year for about five years, this thing is expected. Let's just believe on bitcoin, i'm sure it will go higher than last year's highest price.

MORPHEUS LABS
POWERFUL INCLUSIVE FULL STACK BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM AS A SERVICE FOR ENTERPRISES
     TOKEN.MORPHEUSLABS.IO     
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:27:47 PM

Thanks for your concern. I rather hold my coins and continue losing. In fact, I am buying more. Let’s see who will be laughing to the bank a few months later.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:35:59 PM

Bitcoin was less than a dollar when it was created and it reached $20,000 at a point. Yes its value is decreasing and non believers are panicking and crying wolf. Bitcoin will not die . It has a lot to offer . Love it or hate it has come to stay.
roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:40:27 PM

I'm not agreeing with your argument , because selling bitcoins for a very low price is utter foolishness. It's the time to hold your bitcoin that you have now and if you still have faith and interested in bitcoin it's the best time to invest more.
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:45:27 PM

I am of the opinion that it is time to hold and if you have money it is also time to buy and increase your portfolio. Bitcoin is only threatened and can never die. in a few days  we will see surge in price.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:47:05 PM

Well, if the losses is too big you better you hold it tight, selling it now only will make you regret in the future. Bitcoin has a limited supply, the price will increase over time.
Sam76512

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:51:39 PM

Lmao! I love it! The crypto economy is dead! The sky is falling! It's a bubble and it has burst.. Yada yada yada. Really...

How about this.. 12 months ago look at the market cap. It was 20 billion. What are we at now even after this correction. Yes that is correct. I will let you do the math on how much of an increase that is. In 12 months!! Tell me any other market on the face of the planet that has done that well, while dealing with all the crap that comes along with it.

Once again classic case of someone who is stuck at his 9-5 and just loves his fiat paychecks. The USD will collapse just like every other government backed trusted currency in history. Or he is a banker and understands how threatened his pockets are by the mass adoption that will take place over the next few years. Crypto is here to stay and will replace and destroy the financial transactions (and any transaction process) we understand today. You just have to deal with it. Get on board or get left behind. You can continue to doubt, spread fud, hate because people are making more money than you can dream of, ride the coat tails of the global banking industry and governments who feel threatened. You are just a puppet. Probably one of the same people that would have been like "no one will ever use email" Hahaha. How did that work out for you? Not everyone understands what a technological tour de force is. Blockchain is here to stay. And guess what. Crypto is part of that tech. You can't have one without the other. So I would sure like to here a witty reply on this. But if you do. Just be prepared to show facts instead of just baseless accusations and assumptions. Better yet you should probably educate yourself in what will happen over the next few years or be full of regret later. There is this little thing called the internet where you can fill your mind with lots of knowledge. Oh yeah that was just a tech fad 30 years ago as well.
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:59:03 PM

Its too late for me to get out, id rather lose the value of my bitcoin than selling it at a lower price from the time that i buy it, around 12k$ each per bitcoin. If it continue to decrease the value then its okay, if it goes up and recover then its more fine with me. I want to hold till im satisfied, that is my motto.

FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:07:35 PM

I completely understand you. Since you can only view bitcoin for it's price, it's very easy to think it's a bubble. If you see no utility in bitcoin, and it only makes sense to buy it if the price is going up, and that is of course the definition of a bubble. The problem is, that bitcoin has potential use cases. It's not there yet, because it needs lightning network to work, and it needs to be easy to use and accessible to everyone, and those things take time.

Let's face it, most people are greedy and stupid, and can't usually see the big picture and only focus on profit and their one personal gains. Bitcoin is a bubble for those that can only see it's price. For those people I only have one thing to say: sell your coins and leave BTC alone because it wasn't made for you (you are of course welcome to come back at a later time, but please do some research first).

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

ahmadoo

Activity: 87
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:16:44 PM

now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people not worry about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now. is it serious that guys that it is over or what?
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:49:57 PM

If you are new to bitcoin,then i cannot say anything,but before coming to a conclusion just check the charts and then tell me if it was a big bubble than is broken,while speaking today the market gained around a thousand dollars,if you notice that,then it is good,you must be too greedy to see the price of bitcoin breaking records every month,that not the way the markets perform. Tongue
LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:56:34 PM

It would have been a very good idea to sell at 20K, since it made no sense to imagine that the parabolic rise of the price could go on forever. It would have been a good idea to sell at 14K, once it was clear the price was heading down. (I've sold a bit here, alas not enough)
It would still have been a good idea to sell at 10K, given that the risk of a collapse was rising. (I've sold a bit here, alas not enough)
Now, as BTC has tanked to 6000K in no time, losing over 70% from ATH, it's not any more a good idea to sell, ESPECIALLY if you have bought at 20K. Once you've lost 70% of your money or more it is not any more the time to "reduce loss", since the big damage is done. Better to bet on the possibility of the price to rise again. In the past it always did. It is quite likely that at some point it would do that again.
Walrus1

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:05:06 PM

Btc will be fine, everything went down lately. Yesterday the stock market lost 1.9 trillion dollars, today its rising. Btc is more volatile than stocks. If you think btc is going to fade away every time it drops you shouldn't be in it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: