Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 10:21:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you did not listen before, now is last chance to reduce your loss  (Read 4919 times)
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:14:08 AM

I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

The responses in here were mainly hysteric screaming of "FUD".

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.

Dont ever force people to have the same opinion like yours because now its freedom.
Not any people can force other people to do something. We can oy convince without forcing.
yuyuchain

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:19:17 AM

I think now is the best time to buy, and now the decline is only temporary, buy cheap is sensible, but now sell more loss.
benalexis12

Activity: 868
Merit: 117

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 02:20:29 AM

I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.

Wrong. Cryptocurrency is still small with a marketcap of Billion industry compare to stock market they fall dip.  U.S stock market are on bleed just wait them to turn green again just like cryptos. They will recover fast as it's the technology of the future.

wolf one

Activity: 133
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:25:04 AM

Yes, economists say Bitcoin is a bubble, many people are waiting for the novice to access the disk, perhaps you read which news came to this conclusion, I can not refute you but will not give up bitcoin because who I do not know what the future of bitcoin is, so what I'm choosing now is waiting and being calm.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:32:27 AM

Thanks for the tips sir but i think you don't need to meddle with our own decisions so what if we trust bitcoin and for us it is the right time to buy cause it's price is low and i hope that bitcoin recover soon and do frontispiece if you're right cause we are the one who'll carry the burden if bitcoin is a bubble  but if it is i'll make sure that i learn something from it.

Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:36:13 AM

Won't be a loss until below $800.   And I'll most certainly sell up all my remaining coins at $1600 or so.   Worst case is it'll be a pretty good day.   

sent from my X6
oiucoin

Activity: 94
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:51:52 AM

I think now the price is very low, not suitable for sale, and now hold, so rebound in the sale of profits will be higher, I believe do not have to wait too long.
ahmadoo

Activity: 87
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:29:26 PM

yes guys, know that this is a great chance to have some coins with a low price, but as I said above, I see many people say that they were afraid and worried about it, and that was the reason which made me afraid too, but now I think it is a second chance for all of us as you said to buy and get some coins for yourself.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:40:11 PM

It's really a very good chance and I do not think it will ever come back in a really chance.

You can make up for all your losses in the previous period.
gaby0312

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:42:33 PM

That doesn't mean that Bitcoin will not recover. It's just a question of time, this drop is a fluctuation, nothing seems to show that Bitcoin is lost forever.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:49:32 PM

It seems that the person above is the one who wants to buy a lot of bitcoin and take advantage of the drastic downturn situation earlier this year so he advises people to sell his bitcoin on the grounds that not many people get the losses and ultimately those who will benefit in the time will come. I'm sure blockchain technology is getting a problem lately so market conditions should get a price correction because it is also for bitcoin continuity in the long term in the future.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:52:08 PM

I think you are wrong, friend. Of course there is still a slight bad chance that BTC can fall drastically, but still everything if for Bitcoin. I do believe that it will go on walking forward and up.
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:57:31 PM

Regarding bubble you are right the rise from 7k to 20k within a very short time was a bubble and it popped back to 6k but I think that after this point it would be healthy market and now on there is not any bubble left until the next pump.
Sharing the same opinion. The big rise was not justified by anything and it was inevitable that after the big rise we had to expect a big drop. A fair price for bitcoin, that is hard to tell. But I expect it to be somewhere between 5 and 10K. I would not be surprised if bitcoin would be bouncing around in that area now for quite some time.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:05:18 PM

Well the price is moving along quite calmly at the moment. It's been hovering around the $8k mark for around the last two days without any sudden or large spikes or dips. It feels like the calm before the storm - but where it goes from here nobody knows.

Coins_Hiro

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:09:31 PM

I have listened to you when Bitcoin was down to $14000 and sold everything. I want to thank you a lot.

Now I will buy back Bitcoin when it has reached bottom, maybe $2000, so I will have 7 times more Bitcoin than before.

Very smart decision, I praise you a lot.

Unfortunately it didn't go down as much as what you are expecting. The lowest I think was a few less than $5k and eventually went up to $8k range now. I remember the price of BTC September last year was $4k and was able to buy at $5k, after 5 months that investment is almost 100% ROI now Grin Who could give you such returns after 5 months without doing anything? Only Bitcoin can. I've also bought another 3 days ago at $7.6k and I'm on 12% ROI as of today, even banks couldn't give you that profit in just 3 days so I think not holding into Bitcoin is not a good decision.
ershovspa

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:15:25 PM

Thanks for your advice but I am not selling in loss. I have about $10000 invested and will remain invested for an year.
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:39:43 PM

I've had a positive investment story, not a negative one. Desperate investors can sell and go out of the market. But you will regret the panic after the sales improvement. Patience is the greatest virtue.
mamex

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:57:32 PM

i'm confused with your statement, you say bitcoin as bubble and tell people' to get out of bitcoin but you stay here, why do not you go out and forget about bitcointalk or everything about bitcoin. You just want to buy bitcoin after the price is fallen.
i guess that's the only reason you stay here
dertymerv

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:14:56 PM

"Bitcoin is like store credit with no store to spend it in".

Most idiotic crytpo quote of the day!

As a business owner I encourage people to pay me in crypto 60% of my services this year have been paid for in crypto... I pay all my bills with crypto, once ebay starts taking crypto all of my purchase there will be made with crypto.... Ive pretty much been living off crypto since september If you think theres no store to spend it in your just doing it wrong...
Walrus1

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:43:59 AM

It is limited, even the places that take it btc counts for less than 1% of purchases ei overstock.com but I expect to see btc, ltc and eth becoming more accepted
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: