Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:30:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you did not listen before, now is last chance to reduce your loss  (Read 4918 times)
TheBountyManager

Activity: 27
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:00:21 PM

I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

The responses in here were mainly hysteric screaming of "FUD".

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.

Yup. Please leave now, you will eventually come back when BTC is going bullish again. And invest at a higher price. Then you'll lose money again when the market goes red. That's what idiots do. It's up to you if you want to be one.
atamat

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:15:17 PM

I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.
Won't be a loss until below $800.   And I'll most certainly sell up all my remaining coins at $1600 or so.   Worst case is it'll be a pretty good day.   
Crypto vs Metals

Activity: 39
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 03:21:22 PM

Well, you gotta be more precise on which type of Investors you're addressing in here.
The FOMO investors who ride the wave when they heard that Bitcoin is ATH w/o DYOR?

cryptovsmetals (https://www.cvm.media/)
diodora

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:45:46 PM

Party is not over yet, it is not some fluke that some people got lucky. There are still lot of opportunities in crytpo if you know what are you doing.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:09:45 PM

Going out here in this community? Saying that this thing is fraud? Lol. Get the fk out of here dude. I don't know why you're here at the first place, ruining the name of a great innovation for the future?
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:18:12 PM

I seldom saw people here in the forum that has a negative attitude towards bitcoin and its technology. After I review your post, most of them discourages people into believing in bitcoin. Some time you even encourage them to quit just like this post is all about. But do you see your self become a prophet by doing such things? No offense but, sometime one should be in a right place to do it. This could be a right place, but there are lot of people who believe rather than haters of bitcoin.
evanstinger

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:26:28 PM

I seldom saw people here in the forum that has a negative attitude towards bitcoin and its technology. After I review your post, most of them discourages people into believing in bitcoin. Some time you even encourage them to quit just like this post is all about. But do you see your self become a prophet by doing such things? No offense but, sometime one should be in a right place to do it. This could be a right place, but there are lot of people who believe rather than haters of bitcoin.

Or... he may just trolled everybody in this forum?
If he's not into Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, why he enter bitcointalk afterall?

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:46:28 PM

we do not need to panic if bitcoin prices decrease, we have to be patient when bitcoin prices go down and store them until bitcoin prices recover. we must take the best solution in the event of a price reduction in bitcoin, we should not be provoked when the bitcoin price continues to decline.
I advise against selling bitcoin if the price falls too far, we must have confidence that the bitcoin price at some point must rise again.

PayneCharity

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:48:40 PM

Why are you negative with Bitcoin? Bitcoin is not a bubble. Bitcoin is a success in Blockchain technology and it will be popular all over the world. So Bitcoin always exists and grows
casternetwork

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:50:38 PM

Wrong. Now is the time to either hodl or buy more. Why would you sell at a low? We will be green again soon. Blockchain technology can't be "uninvented".

"Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own."
Bitcoin prices and the electronic money market will recover soon. We need trust in Bitcoin. There should be comments from one side. To me, even though Bitcoin costs $ 1, I still trust Bitcoin

Am I spamming? Report me!
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:52:33 PM

Maybe you are wanting some scared people to sell Bitcoin after your post. And the mass sale will lead to price drops. You will buy Bitcoin at low prices. I think you should not say the words without proof
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:54:27 PM

Okay man, sure.
Another warning from a nubie.
I have gotten so rich ignoring crap like this.  Cheesy

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:54:41 PM

Bitcoin's price is now at $ 9k. Bitcoin prices are set to break $ 10k. So the words in your moment are not right. You have spoken out your thoughts on Bitcoin. Maybe you are hate Bitcoin

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:55:42 PM

finally I could say you are totally wrong, slowly but surely bitcoin price increase again and we can make profit now, hold when the price go down is the best choice. we should optimist and patience and of course do not worry when the market down because bitcoin will always be able to increase its value again.
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:58:32 PM

No one can predict the future of electronic money market will increase or decrease. I think that instead of want that people sell all Bitcoin, why not encourage people to buy Bitcoin when prices fall

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:59:58 PM

If you think that selling Bitcoin is a safe way to protect your assets, you can sell all the Bitcoin you hold. Do not advise people to sell Bitcoin. That's why Bitcoin prices are down

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Tayata2005

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:00:35 PM

This is the time to hodl i think. Though the market is bleeding but with time BTC will rise again and profits will be taken. Don't panic sell off.
exalterego

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:02:23 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your personal lost but BTC will certainly recover in a couple of months when all this fake news about "China", "Vietnam" and so on are forgotten.
Bitcoin is not a bubble but a most reliable means of payment (though not as fast as we wished it to be, but the evolution in this respect is coming).
tranduc2101

Activity: 333

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:02:38 PM

Suppose I sell Bitcoin after reading your post and Bitcoin prices continue to rise, then I think I'm a stupid person when I believe you. I advise people not to listen to his opinion

jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:05:10 PM

Dont ever force people to have the same opinion like yours because now its freedom.
Not any people can force other people to do something. We can oy convince without forcing.
Agree with your comments. This is a financial game. And each person's money will be invested according to each individual's opinion. No one can force us to buy or sell Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: