Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:54:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you did not listen before, now is last chance to reduce your loss  (Read 4915 times)
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:01:20 AM

Now that Bitcoin is volatile you must be wise and smart enough to decide what you will do to your Bitcoin if you think that it price will be higher in the future then hold it and wait for that time to come but be observant of what is going on to avoid lossing abain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:15:40 AM

What last chance are you talking about? Bitcoin is again about to break the 5-digit barrier. And from there, off to another record breaking run. The good news is, there is still time to invest before the start of the bull run.

maitexisi

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:33:50 AM

The price of bitcoin is really low, but it won't die.

Don't sell when the price is low, it will only cost more money, and the market will definitely rise again.

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
tung06081989

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:39:17 AM

Smiley) you said as you know every thing,maybe you loss all money when the market fall down?now it the last chance to buy more cheap coin and hold not sell,i beleive the market will rise up in the end 2018
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:17:52 AM

it seems like the number of FUDs is making new traders panicked so they scare them and eventually sell their assets at cheap prices and that is the wrong way, when the FUD should buy because it takes advantage of the price is going down.
Caxton10

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:15:32 AM

I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

The responses in here were mainly hysteric screaming of "FUD".

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.
How are you so confident that bitcoin is going to crash? I don't think there is any need for you to make such bold statements,bitcoin always has its up and down and I guess newcomers are not late to the party there is always some room left to make money from btc.I would advice all my crypto lover friends not to panic and don't sell your bitcoin.
Yh. I don't understand why he is so sure of this. Meanwhile this is the behavior of cryptomarket. Prices increase and fall
Caxton10

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:21:29 AM

this post does not make any sense.
Your statement does not contain documents and evidence that could certify your theory.

Know that I am willing to accept the defeat of a hypothetical bitcoin at 0 rather than accept a humiliating loss now. I will never sell, in fact, I'm continuing to buy and buy at the expense of idiots like you.

Here we believe in Bitcoin at every moment of his life. adopted as our son, he is still a child, but when he is 14 years old he will start to express his full potential. Here we believed in the potential of bitcoins for 200 deaths, do you think that the cryptocommunity is not able to face yet another death? We will enter the guiness of records for how many times we have died and resurrected.
He has no evidence to support this claim. Hold my brother in the end you will laugh out loud
MakLampir

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:55:41 PM

I believe that it will recover, so the best thing to do is to HODL. We always have price drops on the first quarter of the year for about five years, this thing is expected. Let's just believe on bitcoin, i'm sure it will go higher than last year's highest price.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:11:18 PM

I will not choose your suggestion, I am still optimistic, and I will choose hold until bitcoin high again, so I get the advantage of bitcoin.
bitcoin is not a bubble, bitcoin is not ponzi, and bitcoin is not a scam.

the factor that makes me believe is that bitcoin has died hundreds of times, but in the end bitcoin always persists and reaches $ 25000 by 2017. and bitcoin is still life until today.
so, I think it's just about volatility supported by positive factors, so bitcoin can reach its peak value.
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:37:14 PM

I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.

From there we can see you were wrong, the major correction in the first quarter of the year is usual thing in crypto.
The price will rising again in june just like crypto experts predict, it will go more that 15k at the end of the year.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:28:47 PM

I respect the opinion of OP but I do find similarities between,

2018:

2011:
I see too much blind optimism. Everyone thinks bitcoins will rise to the moon again.

2) Bitcoins are not a commodity, they are not consumed. Everyone who bought on the way up, needs to eventually sell them.
10) Last but not least, who the hell is stupid enough to pay $5.00 now for a bitcoin?

P.S - I still respect the opinion of OP but at the same time, I believe that Crypto is still undervalued and we have a long way to go. Cryptocurrencies are here to stay.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:58:52 PM

With a huge run up of bitcoin last year it is normal for a stock or coins to indeego correctiom and this isvwhat happening now in bitcoin major correction happen and for those who can't wait for the market to recover or loss their faith in bitcoin are selling for a loss but for those who are crypto lover current correction is an opportunity to buy. 

rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:31:21 PM

Bitcoin is not a bubble because bitcoin is decentralized and encryption which means that bitcoin is safe. I will be regret if i choose to follow your advice to sell now and take a loss while i still have a chance to make a good profit because bitcoin prices is volatile, and it's normal in every investment.
im posible

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:45:48 PM

I feel your propaganda sounds sad, sorry to say this. But this is the time to buy bitcoin, not just let go. Even so I still say thank you for your suggestion, even though I disagree. Hope you are lucky with your bitcoin sales now.

│▌            p a y M e            ▐│         ►  FACEBOOK      ►  TWITTER      ►  INSTAGRAM
TRIVIA QUIZ CONSOLE   |   ...Empowering Futures For All
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:07:16 AM

No buddy , I completely disagree with your opinion, I don’t think that party is over. The valuation is quite low these times but it doesn’t mean that it will not inflate in the future too. If any investment can provide you such a great profit so you need to be little bit patience. Bitcoin is all about trust and patience. According to me this is the time rhine to buy more bitcoins and to hold them because I have that gut feeling that the valuation will inflate in the future.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:50:57 PM

I think there is still a chance for recovery; I know there is a lot of panic going around. I still think there is a chance am basing this to the fact that such drop happened before and govs banning happened before as well. Let us see what happens here on.

you have nothing to lose, because to invest in bitcoin is to buy when the price is low and after the high price sell it. there are many chances to ride if you buy when the price is cheap, the nature of bitcoin is like that the price is not fixed, can go down and can rise 2x from the previous price.

Jose Rizal

Activity: 273

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:57:17 PM

Welcome to crypto world man. I would rather lost everything since I have entered here with nothing, if you don't try the answer would be always no, and if you didn't try to risk how can you able to hold some bigger responsibilities in the future if you are too dumb and afraid to fail, whenever it takes if you feel that it something worth then better continue, atleast you had something to remember and the fact that ' I made this' this phrases will actually made you believe that you have something to push through. Better to keep working, dont buy I suggest just work, so you wouldn't notice the physical loss, practice to work harder.

retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:00:21 PM

Not sure why you insist on what you think of other people but we each one has our own opinions, I do believe that bitcoin is not a bubble because if so it should have popped long time ago but then we all know that bitcoin is a high-risk investment which has a high volatility so it is much expected that it can go as much as high and as much as slow so there so no shocker about that. Let us think of what we think and we will leave you on what you think, you can leave this community if you want it will no one's loss. Wink
Moreover, each person has their own analysis, can not be equated. Moreover, each person has a different BEP value, depending on the pattern of capital used. There is no harm in holding if the chart is likely to reach a high price, even if it turns out the price down do not rush the cutloss, could be just a correction.

funnynews

Activity: 278

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:39:15 AM

i bealive in bitcoin and think if the price down you can sell some part of it, but not all, because in one moment it grow up)

Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:16:31 AM

Now the chances are good at 80% because the price is low but it is possible to drop more so we can move away from this boring market and look for another job better than this
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: