Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:21:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you did not listen before, now is last chance to reduce your loss  (Read 4918 times)
Taronet-division

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:21:43 AM

less recommended advice, maybe you should recognize the basics about investing so you do not say that. for me it is a stupid suggestion
CaptainCaptcha

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:27:07 AM

I've seen so many posts like this lately along with the opposite kind of posts that says bitcoin WILL go up. I think everyone is forgetting that there is no way to tell what will happen later in the year or even next month so you can't say _____ WILL happen.
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:04:38 PM

hello, are you still here cuz you told us to leave?  Roll Eyes
Ptrck

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:22:15 PM

Im on its contrary. Well, I think this time is the perfect timing to buy and hold bitcoin for awhile. I really consider this situation as an opportunity indisguise. The pleasing rewards will be granted for those people who stays in bitcoin whether in its good or bad days.

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:32:58 PM

i bealive in bitcoin and think if the price down you can sell some part of it, but not all, because in one moment it grow up)
Everyone of us here has own different attack on how we can earned from investing in crypto. I rather hold than reduce loss on selling of bitcoin. I am also holding bitcoin and a chance to buy these days.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:27:45 PM

If you are holding the good coins in the market then you should not worry about the loss that you have right now because in long term you will still make profit because they are good coins and they are more likely to survive for long term and since they are good, they have good team and good project that will save you from losses.
Chacon994

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:31:05 PM

I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

The responses in here were mainly hysteric screaming of "FUD".

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.
You can not give any evidence that can prove the words you say is real. You may be creating wrong rumors with Bitcoin. If you want people to believe you, you have to give evidence
Cryptov8!

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:34:36 PM

I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.

Disagree, all the useless coins will disappear and the true utility coins will stay
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:42:58 PM

not like that, all still like opinions. If the latter join together at this time including the losers. I do not agree with that opinion. such assumptions only excite the spirit of colleagues who have just joined. my message, believe me this is only part of the bitcoin value rotation process, all will be beautiful in time.
ChrishAi28

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:49:35 PM

Bitcoin is not a bubble. You keep saying that all must get out in btc but you are still in bitcoin and still holding in it. You just encourage some people not to believe and invest in bitcoin. Now it is your lost if you quit in bitcoin.

djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:51:23 PM

You don't know what your talking about, bitcoin is not a bubble and besides there are some reason why the price now is going down. Aside from that its time to the  investors to buy bitcoin now.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:47:45 PM

Why are you trying to confuse others. If you don't want it then get back from it. Don't try to fool others.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:13:34 PM

We need to calm down. I think this is an opportunity to buy bitcoin since it has a lower value. Can't wait until it go up again this year. Bitcoin is still number one in the market.
Yes, this time is our opportunity to buy more bitcoin, cause bitcoin now is dip and this is the right time to invest and wait the perfect time to sell it. Bitcoin now facing lot's of risk and challenge but bitcoin is still number one digital currency in the market and no one can compare and replace it.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:49:36 PM

People who are desperate with the circumstances, they tend to vent his opinion with a negative tone, because he was no longer able to control the emotions that enveloped him.

HODL this strategy's more flexible to be used in any position therefore HODL strategy is mostly used by them especially big/small investors. So far, I've never felt the slightest loss in this downturn situation, so I'll stick to it and buy it.
bitcointodayand

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:41:58 PM

Each person has his own view of the current situation! I'm sure that the crypto currency will show growth, and now it's just an intermediate stage! I hope that soon we will see an influx of new investors to the market!

AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:55:29 PM

What is your prof that bitcoin was bubble? Because i my own opinion if bitcoin is bubble why some of my friend was investing and as i can see to them they earn and they buy what they want and why you are saying that bitcoin is bubble? But everyone here was enjoying earning and holding and invedting because we know bitcoin is not bubble.
Dr.Nina

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:10:37 AM

Panic buy or panic sell is not good for investment. I think there is a chance for recovery of the price. So, this is a huge chance for the investors to average their investment if they have any investment opportunity in their hand. If they do so, the chance of recovery will be accelerate and become quick. So far as I know there is many good news regarding bitcoin. This will help bitcoin to return back it’s price again. So, don’t be hope less, keep patience.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:36:46 AM

Panic buy or panic sell is not good for investment. I think there is a chance for recovery of the price. So, this is a huge chance for the investors to average their investment if they have any investment opportunity in their hand. If they do so, the chance of recovery will be accelerate and become quick. So far as I know there is many good news regarding bitcoin. This will help bitcoin to return back it’s price again. So, don’t be hope less, keep patience.

Bitcoin is a strong digital currency and in a past few year they prove it. There is a many chances to recover, price up and down is very normal attitude of our market value. So no need to panic, just patiently wait.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:50:05 AM

This is such a negative post and the one who post it is ignorant and does not know what he or she is talking about. Bitcoin is such a strong systrm and still rising and it does not yet reached its plateau. Volatility is one of the characteristic of bitcoin so prices really go up and down. That is what makes bitcoin profitable. The crypto market is still a growing market. If you want to leave, just leave. Bitcoin doesn’t need a negative person like this one. It is best at the moment to hold and wait for the pric to go up.
Verde_Mantis

Activity: 336
Merit: 52

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:52:28 AM

I completely disagree with you. Selling now, at this prices, it would be a suicide. Maybe it goes back to 6k, maybe, but I don't think it'll go much lower. I see many more possibilities for a bullish period rather than another long bearish period.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: