Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:22:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you did not listen before, now is last chance to reduce your loss  (Read 4918 times)
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:06:07 PM

It is not a bubble and has always grown even after so many accusations. I bet you are are already having a lot of coins invested.
Yes that is right, we have always seen big increase and decrease in bitcoin price, I am sure that even after the current dept we will very soon see a good increase in bitcoin price, because it is not a permanent dept but a temporary one, and very soon bitcoin price is expected to start increasing its price, so we should try to hold our bitcoin for some more time and should not book any lost yet.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:13:32 PM

do not make new players and traders more panic because bitcoin prices are not like bitcoin bubbles are more similar to the waves because the movement of bitcoin prices is up and down just not like a bubble that when it is at the peak it will erupt and will not be able to come back again while bitcoin can do recovery of prices.
This is a public forum everyone can express their opinion, if this thread is against the rules then the moderator has deleted it. Newbie or beginner must have a deep understanding when joining cryptocurrency. Crashes that occur in cryptocurrency do not happen just once, after this crash there are still many crashes that will happen in the future. They should be able to compare the economic bubble that has already happened with bitcoin, maybe this is one way for them to stay in cryptocurrency even they will think thousands of times in response to panic selling.
FAT_32

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:27:39 PM

This is not going anywhere, the price is only going down because the entier market is bad at the moment, but what where you expecting ? it did more than a x4 on december.
longskie0327

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:30:43 PM

because of the serious condition of the value of bitcoin in the market is alarming and this make feeling of panic to sell coin while low is favorable to those who dump and so we have to wait for a while before selling or trading coin
rawr1620

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:56:55 PM

People mistake it for being a bubble since the price is unpredictable but most people beileive my self included is that the price of bitcoin will start to rise again.
robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:03:12 PM

People mistake it for being a bubble since the price is unpredictable but most people beileive my self included is that the price of bitcoin will start to rise again.
actually this is very normal happened and definitely happened. every time something like this can happen to bitcoin, its value quickly goes down and seems to give a disadvantage to those who store it, but if it be a little patient and wait for the right time bitcoin value will go back up.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:05:35 PM

It is not a bubble it is an unexpected bomb we never know when it will burst because the volatility keeps swinging a lot but holding in the long ter will help you to make money so don't listen to the bubble stories it was keep telling by the people for too long.
ilya_gr

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:21:02 PM

In the end of 90s we saw ".com" boom,everybody tolds about great bubble and useless of Internet and online companies.
But after this bubble we have now Facebook, Google,Amazon etc.
After such a huge manipulation, real tech project with great perspectives has a chance to become a giant and change a lot of lifes:)
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:21:16 PM

I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

The responses in here were mainly hysteric screaming of "FUD".

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.
People make bitcoin to manifest itself as a financial bubble because of the rush demand for it. Therefore, rising in price, bitcoin swells like a bubble and becomes a bubble. However, this does not mean that bitcoin after its December fall will not grow in price and it can not be used as a crypto currency. Bitcoin will first rise very strongly in its value, and after the onset of panic, it will practically depreciate afterwards. After that, it will not be so high in price and the attitude towards it will change a little. It will cool some hotheads. However, nothing unusual will happen yet. Bitcoin will still grow in price and the higher it goes up, the closer it will come.
MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:45:51 PM

I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

The responses in here were mainly hysteric screaming of "FUD".

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.

I'm sure there are people here who's also sure but to the opposite of your idea. It is easy to say bitcoin is a bubble when the market  crashes and the same goes when bitcoin market is rising. It is very impossible to predict and people will never know what will happen next.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
toral host25

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:24:50 PM

It always happens, with any protracted movement of the market up or down, someone will lose profit, and someone else will earn even more, others will simply wait for the restoration of the necessary positions. There are always pessimist, optimist and unconcerned.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:33:17 PM

Why would this season be dangerous for all of us? This is temporary just like all the other DUMPS that have been on here before, i have been in here since 2012.
SabrinaSwo

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:35:16 PM

There is one cool project - HelloGold foundation is heavily vested in blockchain technology and focused on expanding the availability of products that are targeted at helping the underserved and unbanked. By supporting in this project, it is possible to support much more startups that will receive grants from HelloGold foundation for their development. And if you join their channels HelloGold and Airdrops.io on Telegram and Twitter you will receive 150 HGT tokens  (~$2 USD).
Anyway, good luck with your investment. If you want, you can learn more #HelloGoldFoundation
Mwalshe89

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:39:46 PM

You can not be so sure about this! Yes, maybe you are right, but this is definitely not the last possibility, because the story is cyclical and confident that sooner or later the price will return to these marks! Some people invest in the future and are frightened by such a deep correction!
funnynews

Activity: 278

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:27:04 AM

I think it is a not last chance. It depends on personal features. Maybe it is a good time to invest in other coins, Ethereum for example. I suggest you to hold, but not only one coin.

tonyteo13

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:29:45 AM

In on its contrary. Well, I think this time is the perfect timing to buy and hold bitcoin for awhile. I am also holding bitcoin and a chance to buy these days.
ALI AKBAR

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:42:46 PM

I think it will be restored shortly, its price is now down. So buy and sell Bitcoin more than this opportunity. When a price pump happens, you will recover your loss by selling it. This is the golden opportunity to compensate you.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:45:03 PM

I think it will be restored shortly, its price is now down. So buy and sell Bitcoin more than this opportunity. When a price pump happens, you will recover your loss by selling it. This is the golden opportunity to compensate you.

Just let them sell, more profit for the more experienced users Grin
angchosenone

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:55:19 PM

Here we have faith in Bitcoin at each snapshot of his life. embraced as our child, he is as yet a youngster, yet when he is 14 years of age he will begin to express his maximum capacity. Here we had confidence in the capability of bitcoins for 200 passings, do you feel that the cryptocommunity can't confront yet another demise? We will enter the guiness of records for how frequently we have kicked the bucket and restored.
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:03:46 PM

I think your in the wrong place bud, by the way what the hell your account still doing here? if you dont believe on something that this community believes and support you can get your ass out  of here dont waste time on us.

By the way you account tells me how lack of knowledge of crypto currency you are you dont even manage to get a large amount of merits for its 5 months of existence.  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: