Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:16:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you did not listen before, now is last chance to reduce your loss  (Read 4918 times)
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:58:27 PM

Only people who do not believe in themselves and what they do, if they have to sell bitcoin with a loss. Some people are afraid of the current turmoil in bitcoin prices, so they prefer to suffer losses by selling their bitcoins and not be patient waiting for the bitcoin price increase. For me bitcoin will surely go up and I will still wait for that day to arrive, I will not sell bitcoin if it has to lose and I prefer to hold bitcoin until I benefit from bitcoin investment that I do today.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:50:17 AM

I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

The responses in here were mainly hysteric screaming of "FUD".

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.

Many times? I really appreciate your consistency but NO. What is your point of staying here? You want to succeed on your goal of proving that you are right? Because I'm sure that you will just die trying. You are going to be one of those people in 2014 or previous than that who are still waiting for the moment that bitcoin will die.
Kia mono

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:56:11 AM

We have to be patient when bitcoin prices go down and store them until bitcoin prices recover. we must take the best solution in the event of a price reduction in bitcoin, we should not be provoked when the bitcoin price continues to decline.
Alex_Kidd

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:04:30 AM

I don't really see the point in selling now, with this market. Maybe it will go a bit lower, or maybe it'll start again in a few weeks. I think it's too risky to get out now.
HugoHeasia

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:08:29 AM

I thought that when I accepted the investment in Bitcoin, everyone had their own preparation. Investors they are wise. They are not as blind as they first came to know about Bitcoin with great profit. The losers have their experience. If you say sell out to keep it safe, I think you're wrong, because the market is going to be a push at the end of the year.
bungsoh

Activity: 237

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:25:17 PM

Selling with a loss or holding patience waiting for profit is the choice of each person. This choice must have to use predictions and mature analysis. The choice difference is fine. No need to "A" and "B" mock each other "Crazy" or "Stupid". Surely we must be ready to face the reality in the future. Prediction and Analysis we do right or not. Two-sided loss or profit can't be separated.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:35:27 PM

yes of course I agree with you. We should know all about Bitcoin. What is the condition of bitcoin or down and up. We need to know it all and listen to our close friends who use bitcoin also sometimes give us information.
towi078

Activity: 470

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:38:21 PM

Although now the situation is still uncertain, but I do not seem to agree with you. Because I believe in the future of crypto, and believe in the underlying technology
bitcame

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:39:27 PM

yes of course I agree with you. We should know all about Bitcoin. What is the condition of bitcoin or down and up. We need to know it all and listen to our close friends who use bitcoin also sometimes give us information.
yes indeed the information is very important for us to understand when we should sell and when we should hold our assets so as not to suffer increasing losses.

✹✹✹ FiveStarMiningNetwork.com ✹✹✹
ERC20 Token that will bring returns to its token holders
Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:44:57 PM

I do not agree with what you say, Bitcoin is a future asset that needs to be maintained. please you with your confidence, which says Bitcoin is a bubble, and that's a disadvantage. I will keep playing Bitcoin, and I will keep my coins.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:46:00 PM

Im on its contrary. Well, I think this time is the perfect timing to buy and hold bitcoin for awhile. I really consider this situation as an opportunity indisguise. The pleasing rewards will be granted for those people who stays in bitcoin whether in its good or bad days.
Saldom12

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:46:41 PM

Yes of course this is very important to be listened to. That info is very important if we miss the info, we will not know about the current bitcoin or news bitcoin news today. If we miss the info we will not get a profit or even we can get a loss. So we should know about bitcoin. Smiley
dohh

Activity: 332

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:54:18 PM

I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

The responses in here were mainly hysteric screaming of "FUD".

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.

even worse, than bubble. Its a monetary scheme, because product is not viable.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4541411.0
soikot0012

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:58:39 PM

what is your prof that bitcoin changed into bubble? due to the fact i my very own opinion if bitcoin is bubble why some of my friend turned into investing and as i will see to them they earn and that they buy what they need and why you're saying that bitcoin is bubble.
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:01:28 PM
Merited by RodeoX (2)

And then what? Just stay in the sidelines and miss the opportunity to be part of something revolutionary. Why exit the market when it is on the way to recovery. Just use the lull to find ways to raise funds to buy more bitcoins.

There is no opportunity. The party is fizzling out. You will not get rich quick.

You called a (rather obvious) top and now you think you are a genius. We'll be back and we'll be back stronger than before. When Bitcoin reaches a new ATH and all the "It's dead, only cult members are holding it" are exposed (again) im sure you still start your denial phase until the next crash, then when the next crash comes, you'll say "I told you so" while ignoring the fact that it went back to ATH and you told people to not buy because "dead".

Several transactions of mine have gone with 0 confirmations in the past several days.  And some of those I was paying 1.5X or 2X the recommended fees.  Nothing.  Nada.  Zilch.

Bitcoin has gone from being an expensive network to use to a practically unusable network.  I was defending Bitcoin against millions of tards back in 2011 and 2012.  Are they going to have the last laugh on me now?  It pisses me off to actually see some of you defending this too and saying "this is the way Bitcoin is supposed to work".  Umm... NO IT IS NOT .

I have ZERO confidence left in Core and their "developers".  Their network can't handle the slightest bit of volume without totally seizing up.  And then Adam Back is out there with the press talking about Bitcoin vendors and merchants running a tab system??  Really??  You can't do your job properly so you want people to run a tab in BTC??  You saw this coming from 10 miles away and did nothing about it.  Stupid or malicious?... you decide.

I will be converting my remaining BTC to BCH, Dash, XMR and coins that actually work! And coins that have teams that have at least a Grade 7 level understanding of economics, ie.. "when you are at capacity, you open more locations".  And not throw out "but but centralization!!" juvenile red herrings!

Long time Bitcoiner of 6 years here saying, "SEE YA LATER! CASHING OUT NOW!"

Good for you - you realized it is good for absolutely no practical purpose and was lucky to sell at around 16.000 - as opposed to the "HODL" cult members in here you are stuck with counting their losses and clining to hope as their only strategy

I have seen you kwukducks come and go for years now.
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:15:28 PM

The original post is already five months old and bitcoin is still very okay. The fact that you are not pleased with the present price of Bitcoin does not mean that other people should quit bitcoin. It is up to the individuals concerned to choose whether to quit or take the advantage of the present situation.
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:20:36 PM

If I do not think bitcoin will die or disappear but very crashing and too risky now to continue using it. And about bitcoin news is very important, we should know about bitcoin otherwise it can harm us as bitcoin users. Smiley
abiola4real

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 06:25:06 PM

We all know its been manipulated by some set of people called whale, this is not good for Crypto currency at all...
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:04:38 PM

this post is already old cause i was scared when i saw it, and i don't think because somebody has got issue with the price of bitcoin actually makes him/her qualified to tell or tension other's to give up it's is practically making erryone to fail like how he/she did. patience they say is a virtue. i cld remember bk in February when this post was made the market price was just outrageous guess that's were this whole "give up "thing came from.jst chill
RealMean55

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:46:03 PM

This sounds like comments a whale would give to me.  Encouraging peoPle to dump BTC so they can buy cheaply, Or maybe you just aren't a believer, either way, those willing to take up your advice should,  and get out when they still can, but i believe there is still a lot BTC has to offer and i'm not seling off that cheaply either
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: