Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:54:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you did not listen before, now is last chance to reduce your loss  (Read 4915 times)
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:57:19 PM

yeah guys, the party bubble is over, but it's the first party of bitcoin history. and right now everyone is getting ready to make the bitcoin price even higher. are you not sure of that. please see it. but don't cry when bitcoin prices reach $ 40000 - $ 60000

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lakshitha1977

Activity: 42
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:29:30 AM

may be it's a bubble, but who cared, as long as "bubble" profits you. If Bitcoin is a bubble, this is the best time to get into the bubble, because this bubble is going to last for another century at least, and ones who invest and hold this time will  benefit most from it.

It's actually good to have people who think like that, because of these panic rumors and panic sells smart traders get amazing profits, so in a way you're either helping your self, or you really are helping a lot of others out there, waiting for chances.

ZENODYS.com ││ Making every digital asset just a drag and drop away
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:07:50 AM

The original post is already five months old and bitcoin is still very okay. The fact that you are not pleased with the present price of Bitcoin does not mean that other people should quit bitcoin. It is up to the individuals concerned to choose whether to quit or take the advantage of the present situation.
I think we need to ignore speculation and fud like this thread, you're right bitcoin is alive till now, it means what he said is wrong,
I know that bitcoin prices continue to decrease, but that does not mean it's the end of bitcoin right? we still have a long way
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:12:18 AM

For the users who expect to make profit at the shortest could end up with the loss selling right now. Users who were good enough with their day job and consider itam investment for long term could hold it for a profit later. We don't know when and whether the growth will happen again, but the hope keeps us driven forward.
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:19:28 AM

I do not think anyone will sell his bitcoin with the current condition and take a loss because it is already buying at a high price, it might be better to wait until the price goes back up and get to the advantage instead of having to accept the loss.
hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:17:54 AM

It is important to say ideas, to warn people for possible bad situations but in the end people make their own decisions. I respect negative thoughts about Bitcoin, as constantly thinking positive is very inconvenient but i find the definition of bubble to be ridiculous.
dohh

Activity: 332
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:20:35 AM

The original post is already five months old and bitcoin is still very okay. The fact that you are not pleased with the present price of Bitcoin does not mean that other people should quit bitcoin. It is up to the individuals concerned to choose whether to quit or take the advantage of the present situation.

Depends on what You mean by "still very okay". If You had listened him 5 months ago, You would had not lost 45% of Your capital by today. If You dont listen him now, You will lose more. You will just see...
Jihuny23

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:14:03 AM

Honestly, I am still confused whether these predictions are real or just an issue to drop the bitcoin and provide benefits for some parties only. Now bitcoin prices gradually fall and stagnant below. Bitcoin market is also not as busy as before. Supply and demand for bitcoin decreased. Indeed this is a serious ordeal for the crypto currency players.  It's really testing us to be patient and make the right decisions. My advice, let's look at bitcoin prices until early next year. If there is no change then you should sell your bitcoin.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:31:15 AM

For this time, I don't have Bitcoin, I only have altcoins and Ethereum. I don't think that Bicoin is needed, but all altcoins getting down with it. I invested all my BTC in ICOs btw.
Nanknink boy

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:56:02 PM

I'm sure and I believe that bitcoin is not a bubble because if so it should have been a while but then we all know that bitcoin is a high-risk investment that has high volatility so it is desirable that it can go as high and as slow as so no shock about it .
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:36:05 PM

I don't agree with you on this bitcoin is never and can not be a bubble if bitcoin was a bubble it should have burst by now, bitcoin fall in price is as a result of low demands and since bitcoin operate on the economic law of demands and supply it price is always affected by the force of demands. I understand those who invested in late last year when the price of bitcoin was high will be thinking they lose but my advice is to keep holding and with time they are going to profit huge.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:37:43 PM

I don't agree with you on this bitcoin is never and can not be a bubble if bitcoin was a bubble it should have burst by now, bitcoin fall in price is as a result of low demands and since bitcoin operate on the economic law of demands and supply it price is always affected by the force of demands. I understand those who invested in late last year when the price of bitcoin was high will be thinking they lose but my advice is to keep holding and with time they are going to profit huge.
Dorion2124

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:32:14 PM

I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

The responses in here were mainly hysteric screaming of "FUD".

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.

How sure are you that bitcoin will gone? Bitcoin price is not stable and it also happened before that the price is very low, so its the time for the people to buy bitcoin, they are not late, instead they are in the right time. Dont push people to believe of what bitcoin can do or not, because its their decision when to quit.
waichi

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:33:13 PM

I respect your opinion and sentiments about the fall of Bitcoin. But I don't think Bitcoin will be dead or become worthless that easily. I guess you should have first identified what the main reason why you are in the crypto world is. This technology will stay forever, but I am not in the position to tell you that Bitcoin will remain number 1 in the future. I consider investing in crypto is a long-term investment just like investing in stock market. You hold it for several years.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:14:13 PM

I respect your opinion and sentiments about the fall of Bitcoin. But I don't think Bitcoin will be dead or become worthless that easily. I guess you should have first identified what the main reason why you are in the crypto world is. This technology will stay forever, but I am not in the position to tell you that Bitcoin will remain number 1 in the future. I consider investing in crypto is a long-term investment just like investing in stock market. You hold it for several years.
This is indeed his opinion and everyone is entitled to his or hers in this world. He/she is a naysayer but what am worried is that people on this very forum will see what he has written and will then proceed to sell their Bitcoins and cause the currency to plunge.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
lopatcoin

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:23:08 PM

He/she is a naysayer but what am worried is that people on this very forum will see what he has written and will then proceed to sell their Bitcoins and cause the currency to plunge.
What causes bitcoin to plunge are analyses openly based on fear of falling price of bitcoin. Half the opinions are openly written for the purpose of people convincing to invest in bitcoin and as such are worthless.

You fool some-one everytime but you can fool everyone only once. Stop playing the pump scheme and start analyzing the real value of bitcoin - then you can really decide wheather to sell of buy right now. Because no matter what the price the discussions are full of "buy hold" and that cant be true. Sometimes its time to sell shares sometimes its time to buy and when some people only buy no matter what then its too obvious the advice is totally worthless.
Nunii

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:26:22 PM

No one knows. This may revert back and recover. Blockchain technology is potentially beneficial for various industries in commerce its just that, it is still unclear on how this innovation be regulated for the benefit of most people.
MrHertz

Activity: 208
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:32:10 PM

Maybe it's true or not. This will show time, but i think you are wrong, because cryptocurrency only start evolve in something better than before. Just need to wait.
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:49:29 PM

As always, you're spreading FUD and you can do whatever you want because that's your opinion. It's been a roller coaster ride for bitcoin to start this year but still, bitcoin shows its strength defying everything you said about bitcoin. I respect your opinion about bitcoin and hope you will also respect mine because i will always hodl no matter what.

semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:51:41 PM

I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

The responses in here were mainly hysteric screaming of "FUD".

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.

Are you sure? I doubt your decision that we have to get out of bitcoin. Yes, the bubbles are over and many new users are losing but I don't think bitcoin is over because there are still some people who continue to mine so that although small the possibility but bitcoin not Die. I agree if we have to sell a loss because people who buy above $10k are likely to profit very long.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: