Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:29:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you did not listen before, now is last chance to reduce your loss  (Read 4915 times)
Gummybear67

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:55:25 PM

No one knows. This may revert back and recover. Blockchain technology is potentially beneficial for various industries in commerce its just that, it is still unclear on how this innovation be regulated for the benefit of most people.
Yes I certainly agree, maybe that's your point of view because your experience in bitcoin is not that good but for me choosing bitcoin again and again even in its badluck will never be a mistake because bitcoin will overcome it and rise again.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:57:09 PM

I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

The responses in here were mainly hysteric screaming of "FUD".

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.
Everyone of us has their own decision whether they hold or sell their bitcoin in a market like this. It is true that many late comers trying their luck in bitcoin especially last years price hike and now hoping to cope up their losses. But it is their decision to buy and hold their bitcoin they are aware the risks and the volatility of bitcoins price, all we can do now is just wait for it to recover even the price of bitcoin won’t go like last years pricebut atleast they recover their losses.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:59:28 PM

Maybe it's true or not. This will show time, but i think you are wrong, because cryptocurrency only start evolve in something better than before. Just need to wait.
Yeah, that's right. It could be same as technology on real world, which continues to grow day by day. Surely there will be someone who is smart enough to develop cryptocurrency and make blockchain is better than this day.
acilona116

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:02:38 PM

Thank you professional trader for your advice an wise words, but I have some brains and will never listen to anyone, only my best friend Brain.
isabuhay

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:07:31 PM

As far as I know, from the past years of bitcoin. It comes to the point that the price was too low, but it will drastically go up. And it will go down again, and it will go up. The point is you have to pick the right time to buy and hodl and wait until the right time again to sell. But for me, the most important thing is the technology that bitcoin gave to us. It's the future
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:10:50 PM

If someone had listen to you right now then maybe they had a lot of loss right now. If they believe on you then probably they are misleading now with their investment. And this is not helpful among other members scaring them away. I would rather encourage them than to discourage them on the investment. I am more than willing to help rather than pushing them back which lose them some of their money.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:14:15 PM

I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.

This is not bubble and party!
My opinion that price can rise and fall, if check and see chart history we can see similar situation few year ago.
Don't panic.
moanna123

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:19:26 PM

totally wrong i believe frommy deepest of my heart that everything is going to be fine again since it happened once more like this so we do not have to sell the opposite now is the time that we have to buy and hold them till tha price get back...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:23:21 PM

Just like bitcoins can't keep going up like we watched it in November and December 2017. It won't keep falling like we have seen in first half of 2018
Price will rebound again, and bitcoins history tell us that we always get a new all time high, it might takes years, but we will get back up again.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:37:19 PM

this bearish season is less than what bearish market in crypto way back 2013-2015 where many say it is the fall of bitcoin but after a uear or two bitcoin surge several folds pointing there are less people who aware of bitcoin unlike now many are got interested so why you bothered and shout that bitcoin is just a bubble and valueless in the future.
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:05:38 PM

I think it will only last while the bitcoin price is declining, so do not be too negative if bitcoin will be worthless or the price will decrease. Try to be patient first and keep believing in this bitoinm as well to prevent its falling price of bitcoin at this time.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:54:41 PM

I think it will only last while the bitcoin price is declining, so do not be too negative if bitcoin will be worthless or the price will decrease. Try to be patient first and keep believing in this bitoinm as well to prevent its falling price of bitcoin at this time.
That is right, when the price of  bitcoin goes up last year we regret that we don't have enough bitcoin and now that we do have the chance to earn again we are not doing it and we are screaming that bitcoin should not be valued at this price, we should learn that the price going up and down is just normal.

ajpandey

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:29:48 PM

Thank you for the explanation.  It really helps the ones who are interested in Learning about Bitcoins. Am interested in Learning about bitcoin and Crypto trading, So I think this forum would be a great resource for me.
kidamazo

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:46:47 PM

In some part you are right. The price is going down and down. People hold it, but the price still is going down. The best way to sell it. But we are people, and we believe in the future, in good future of Bitcoin. So we still are holding for better times)
arief.sutono

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:04:23 PM

How are you so sure and sure that bitcoin will crash? I do not think there is a need for you to make a bold statement, bitcoin always has up and down and I guess new arrivals are not late to the party there is always room left to make money from btc. I would suggest all my crypto lover friends do not panic and do not sell your bitcoin. Thanks
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:13:51 PM

There's no assurance that the market will no longer recover. The market value of Bitcoin is still showing signs of recoveries which I think is an enough reason on not to sell at this moment but to rather hold and if possible invest. Once the market have fully overcome this situation, recovery will takr place which would give huge profit to those who kept on holding just like what happend on the previous years.
nory51

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:22:57 AM

Bitcoin BTC always has up and down and I guess new arrivals are not late to the party there is always room left to make money from btc. How are you so sure and sure that bitcoin will crash? I do not think there is a need for you to make a bold statement,
vuquang1763164@gmail.com

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:24:56 AM

Holder's period is over. Now the market is gradually saturated. It is hard to make money if you do not have any knowledge
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:08:10 AM

LOL, what a FUD. Too early to tell, my friend. Honestly, bitcoins have been reduced to $6,000 range and it's far from dying. It's clearly a time to hodl and prepare for a huge spike in the future. Today's the optimal date to invest in bitcoins and it's a good encouragement for newbie investors to try bitcoin at this price.

raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 03:12:37 AM

It is not a good idea to sell your assets at this point in time because it's a bearish market and it may end up regretting if you really do. It's the best time to hold and much better to buy if you still have extra funds.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: