Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:50:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you did not listen before, now is last chance to reduce your loss  (Read 4918 times)
tungnhapchanvui

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:10:58 AM

It is an obvious fact that blockchain technology is a technology that requires creativity
maiduytrinh

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:33:15 AM

I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

The responses in here were mainly hysteric screaming of "FUD".

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.
I do not think I will lose money. You can see the risk of Bitcoin dying, but I see it as an opportunity to enrich my account. I believe it will happen exactly as I did in 2017
kidamazo

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:39:03 PM

I think this is not the end. Everyone around is trying to crush bitcoin: false news, screams about the fact that it's a bubbly. But bitcoin will rise again. And then those who are now talking about the fact that this is fraudulent will be cheated that they did not invest money.
beivleveinsomeone

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:45:29 AM

They saw the drop to 12,000 as a good chance of buying blood on the street. Then, people like you here say buy at 8000 to prepare for growth. Continue - pursue your dream of getting rich quick schemes, what could possibly go wrong. I want to thank you very much. Decisive very smart, I praise you very much.
cabitu

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:48:56 AM

Now it's time to move to collect lots of bitcoin and hold the bitcoin, because soon bitcoin price increases will happen, if you sell it today, then you will regret later, no need to worry and do not be afraid of loss, because it will not happen, be patient waiting for the rise in bitcoin prices, because that's sure to happen Smiley
mendra_2009

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:55:21 AM

It's too risky to expect bitcoin to rise back above $ 15,000, so do not risk getting bigger, it's time to sell bitcoins if you do not want to sink deeper, and do not expect that hard to happen. I see some of the factors currently cause bitcoin prices to be very difficult to climb higher again, for that immediately take the right decision so that it does not become welding for us.

soros008

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:46:33 PM

peoples need to understand market situation,two types of people in crypto market 1 panic seller 2 panic buyer now number one is who sell there bitcoin when market is red and they think bitcoin go more low and we loose everything. second types of people who buy bitcoin when market on top and they think this will go more up then market start fall down, depend on what kind of strategy using on right time.
KeijiN

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:13:38 PM

Great to here that while it is already 6 months passed, and we are still here, lol. I`m glad about that day, when I have entered cryptocurrencies, because my life improved significantly from that time.
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:50:21 AM

Great to here that while it is already 6 months passed, and we are still here, lol. I`m glad about that day, when I have entered cryptocurrencies, because my life improved significantly from that time.

I agree to you. Weak hands typically rant things like this. Their posts are very similar to each other and they feel like they are smart because they quit after they made enough good gains but they really don't know that the potential profit is 100x and they just made 1% of that.
Hipag

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:08:00 PM

Why do you encourage the people to get out of here, if you think that you are right then go and don't come back, but we believe that the market will survive so we will stay whatever happened.
MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:13:07 PM

Why do you encourage the people to get out of here, if you think that you are right then go and don't come back, but we believe that the market will survive so we will stay whatever happened.

True,  the market will get better and will not remain that way.  I will stay as well and believe in btc capabilities to go back again since btc price is unpredictable.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:13:28 PM

The truth is that no one can be sure where the market will go. It is obvious, however, that the market is in a strong downtrend and profit-making move that corrects in a beneficial way the recent high last year. This movement will be reversed and the market will again rise strongly in the long run.
bidadari22_

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:13:40 PM

In my opinion,this option should use predictive and mature analysis.Some people are afraid of the current turmoil in bitcoin prices,so they prefer to suffer losses by selling their bitcoins and not be patient waiting for the bitcoin price increase.For me bitcoin is definitely going to go up and I'm still waiting for that day to arrive,I will not sell bitcoin if I have to lose and I prefer to hold bitcoin until I benefit from the bitcoin investment I'm doing today.
katri

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:21:19 PM

Blooded market is the best time to buy and hold the coin and wait for another bubble. Selling means stupid decision, why chose to loss when you can still hold? Tell your words to newbies and let them cry at the end because of you. We are here at the forum to educate our self about the nature of BTC to equipt our self with more information that we can use to win the battle of volatility.
hastang

Activity: 149
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:27:24 PM

I bought my coin last march and today I loss for almost half of it. I was really thinking to sell my coin but the loses is very high. I seek advice from here and told me to hold my coin until the time it will rise again. I think I bought it at the highest price, now I just let my coin sleep at the exchange for over 4months now. If I'm not selling my coin I will never loss. So I hold and will the next bubble to come even it takes for a year.
naily

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:34:12 AM

We need to know everything and listen to the suggestions of our close friends who use bitcoin also sometimes give us information and of course I agree with you. We should know all about Bitcoin. What is the condition of bitcoin up or down
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:51:26 AM

I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.
Bitcoin effectively shows signs of a financial bubble when it starts to rise sharply in value. However, its current price is not so risky. Bitcoin is still able to rise in price without any problems. Therefore, do not panic yet. In addition, the situation may still change for the better.
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 05:58:49 AM

no, i still have full confidence about bitcoin. bitcoin will return and I still hold this bitcoin, keep waiting for bitcoin return with optimism.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:02:10 AM

I should have sold back in January I admit but we are now at the bottom of this bear cycle I think unless the EFT doesn't get approved, then we might go sideways and down again back to 5k USD. For now, the signs are bullish and more and more companies and governments are building the infrastructure for private and public enterprises to use blockchain tech to streamline their operations. It's only a matter of time for when the market will move upwards again. When of course we don't know but some TA indicators think that by the Autumn we should be moving into a Bull run again.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:05:04 AM

I still believe in bitcoin. The party is not over and will never be over unless there are still lots of us suporting bitcoin. We must not believe in Fud. Sometime they will spread fake news to discourage others and sell their coins to them.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: