Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:37:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you did not listen before, now is last chance to reduce your loss  (Read 4918 times)
Frisianhug

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:53:13 AM

I think, now the price of bitcoin gradually falls and stagnates below. The Bitcoin market is also not as busy as before. Supply and demand for bitcoin decreased. Indeed this is a great ordeal for crypto currency players. It really tests us to be patient and make the right decisions. My advice, let's look at bitcoin prices until early next year.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:53:04 PM

Said an angry man! The bubble is still here and new money is pumping it. I wount be surprised if we get to the high 10s before the year runs out. My o my regret is that I don't have enough funds to keep buying.
I really do not think we are going to reach that point that fast, so while this is a bad news for some this is good news for you since that will give you more time to get more fiat and invest in bitcoin at this low price, so make sure to try to get as much money as you can during the next months so you can invest most of your spare money in the market and harvest the profits in a few years.
fordrenok

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:55:28 PM

Only people who do not believe in themselves and what they do, if they have to sell bitcoin with a loss. Some people are afraid of the current turmoil in bitcoin prices, so they prefer to suffer losses by selling their bitcoins and not be patient waiting for the bitcoin price increase.The losers have their experience. If you say sell out to keep it safe, I think you're wrong, because the market is going to be a push at the end of the year.
KeijiN

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:50:07 PM

I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

The responses in here were mainly hysteric screaming of "FUD".

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.
It depends on people how they take it. If they think this massive dip is a loss then the game is really over for them. They cannot take it anymore. If they thought now is time to go up and hodl then bitcoin is for them.
James ssi~

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:45:12 PM

I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.

I disagree with you. I think you are one of the so called panic seller that cannot control yourself during the deep of the coins and the tendecy is you loose your investments. Bitcoin ha a great potential and it will recover no matter what. Lets take advantage while the market is in red market because we can buy coins at a lower cost.

I agree, giving up your potential income in bitcoin and crypto currency will give you nothing but loss, some panic sellers do that because they don't have the guts to hold their funds and do not have patience to do that also.
anilsaini0327

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:20:08 AM

I think now is the time to hold and get more and more invested in cryptocurrencies. Crypto is still at very small level of adoption. Once the adoption increases the good projects will blast.
Bearks71

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:14:29 AM

We loss if we don't have enough patience and as we all recognise that there are such a lot of bitcoin traders at some point of the time of its height remaining 12 months for the wish that it could double the rate this year and we all realize many were given dismay and loss their endurance and their hobby as the rate of bitcoin were given so low down beneath 6k this month and if you can not wait any longer like 2 to three years then you'll remorse.

Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:22:06 AM

Another post without basis, this is the time to hold and buy more. You cannot stop everyone from holding bitcoin. I believe on bitcoin price could come up to increase so I am holding this time.
jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:54:48 AM

You may now regret your inaccuracies. If at the time you this post and buy Bitcoin, I think you are now earning a lot of money because the Bitcoin price has risen to more than $ 8000. You say Bitcoin dies and Bitcoin will prove that it will never die
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:57:13 AM

Another post without basis, this is the time to hold and buy more. You cannot stop everyone from holding bitcoin. I believe on bitcoin price could come up to increase so I am holding this time.
I also think this is a great time to buy and hold Bitcoin. A lot of people predicted that in August, Bitcoin's price would rise to $ 10,000 and in December Bitcoin would be $ 20,000. buy bitcoin and hold, we will make more profit at the end of the year

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
112tigra112

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:41:04 AM

i bealive in bitcoin and think if the price down you can sell some part of it, but not all, because in one moment it grow up)

It is better to hold when's the price is going down. You and you can invest and then because after that always the price goes up and you will be able to help profit in the future.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:33:13 PM

I think its has a reasonable value for now, and it will get better, this is much better than seeing a soaring bitcoin then suddenly falling. bitcoin strives to benefit many people, not only benefiting old investors and then harming new investors. Bitcoin never uses a pyramid scheme. I believe it is fair to all.
bitcoin can indeed provide benefits for many people, if the market situation can be maximally utilized by people who carry out trading activities, therefore we must be able to take advantage of the fluctuations in the price of bitcoin that always surprise the holders, even though lately the movement bitcoin prices are very easily manipulated by a group of people who have large capital
gilad215

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:38:11 PM

What if I say the same growth like last year, this year as well. Will you still call it a bubble. If BTC was abubble and have no intrinsic value, then price wouldn't have stopped at $6k, it would have gone quite below to $1k maybe. What is sustaining the value at $6k? I would like an answer to that.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:41:30 PM

No, you are very wrong, this is an opportunity for you to buy or increase your investment so that you will get more profits in the future.
the price of bitcoin is indeed down but this is the usual thing.
if you doubt you can see bitcoin history from the first year of the establishment of bitcoin until now, I am sure you can conclude and understand how bitcoin survives and rises.

aryani

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:44:00 PM

I am still convinced of the power of bitcoin, and I still believe that bitcoin will soon rise again. For that I will move away from market predictions and do not care about any people's response to bitcoin. The most important thing is that I will faithfully wait for the increase in bitcoin prices and will continue to hold back the bitcoin that I have, when the time comes to sell, then I will sell it.
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:59:13 PM

I think that bitcoin will fall before the fall. It seems to me that in the autumn there will be a growth of the market

█████     ████████████████████
█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
Nunii

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:07:18 PM

It may not. As you may seem to notice, government of some nations are adopting and adapting to technological changes. They are open minded of what can be good in the future a long as they protect the interest of their nation. Its just a matter of time. We really can never tell what this brings. But we know blockchain technology has benefits among different industries out there.
#CR7

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:31:57 PM

I used to be one of those who rooted for people to go without onto their coins and wait for the song to go verification going on in prices to go acknowledge taking place again but now I think that people should sell their coins to mitigate their losses at this reduction because it looks when we are heading for a downward spiral. If you choose to maintain subsequently you can maintain but selling is not a bad idea.

yorannic

Activity: 317

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:34:39 PM

No matter if bitcoin would be a big bubble, it would not be conditioned on G20 in October 2018. The first faces of the most important countries will not discuss the bubble.
thomas_goal

Activity: 18
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:52:02 PM

It may not. As you may seem to notice, government of some nations are adopting and adapting to technological changes. They are open minded of what can be good in the future a long as they protect the interest of their nation. Its just a matter of time. We really can never tell what this brings. But we know blockchain technology has benefits among different industries out there.

That's what makes the game different now. Governments are starting to look at it as something they can either use, tax, or regulate, and no matter which option they choose, they stand to benefit from it as they collect money for themselves from it. It's obvious now that bitcoin cannot be overcome by the entrenched powers, and they are positioning themselves to deal with it in their own way.

Strangely enough, we get conflicting views on it from these people. Some major companies are trying to use it while others are saying that it's not worth it. I think the ones who brush it off are afraid of its implications to their profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: