Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:35:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you did not listen before, now is last chance to reduce your loss  (Read 4915 times)
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:04:17 PM

it's not like we buy a sports car or buy gold at a high price and when sold at a price far below. it's about bitcoin with all the possibilities that occur, all people associated with bitcoin can succeed or even become miliaders. we just need to wait for the right time.
It's Bitcoin boy and when we talk about it we talk about any possible occurance. Here your investment can raise to 10x easily. If you are patient enough to deal with risk you are done here and if you can't bear it your investment will lead you to losses.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:32:25 PM

It seems to me that you are wrong, although you can think as you like. If a person sincerely believes in bitcoin, then the fall in prices will not destroy this confidence in him. Don't sell your coins, bitcoin's success is yet to come.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:51:40 PM

This decline only indicates that bitcoin has temporary difficulties, which have nothing to do with his end. And it is not a reason to sell their coins, and even at a low price.
makadaka

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:02:12 PM

because nothing terrible since that moment did not happen and it seems to me there will be no bitcoin as it lives and thrives so it will continue to live

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
Leadership58

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:10:01 PM

This not the time to run out from bitcoin it is the good time to involve here and those who already involved should hold and keep patient.
Uad

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:21:20 PM

Thank you for your concern. I prefer to keep coins and keep holding. Did you know that when btc stabilizes at some price, there are several million orders that will be sold? In fact, I buy more. Let's see who will laugh at the bank a few months later.
freightjoe (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:38:24 AM
Merited by callkiller (1)

This not the time to run out from bitcoin it is the good time to involve here and those who already involved should hold and keep patient.

Yeah right.... the number of gullible "investors" who jump in to "buy the dip" keep getting ripped off...
callkiller

Activity: 251
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:40:36 AM

Yeah right.... the number of gullible "investors" who jump in to "buy the dip" keep getting ripped off...
You're right, the trend is still very much bearish. Money to be made if you can buy and sell the dips and pumps but but the overall trend is still downward and who knows when this will bottom out.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:48:03 AM

I think that market's down will make us realize that buying is more necessary than a panic selling. And hoping that prices comes back, its a very great outcome of trading or selling it in that time as we can make profit in the times its price comes back to a huge positive percentage.
smfinfo

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:57:10 AM

I think that market's down will make us realize that buying is more necessary than a panic selling. And hoping that prices comes back, its a very great outcome of trading or selling it in that time as we can make profit in the times its price comes back to a huge positive percentage.
I think it is right time to buy, not sell until the price increases, if you sell at this time you will lost 2/3 of your money invested, just be patient, Bitcoin will go back to the magic.

josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:21:27 AM

I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

The responses in here were mainly hysteric screaming of "FUD".

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.
yes me too i loss a lot of money because of holding and buying  more cryptocurrency  when the date is january and now i loss a lot  and i want to buy a lot of cryptocurrency now becauase i beleive that cryptocurrency will going to rise again.
freightjoe (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:33:38 AM

I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.
yes me too i loss a lot of money because of holding and buying  more cryptocurrency  when the date is january and now i loss a lot  and i want to buy a lot of cryptocurrency now becauase i beleive that cryptocurrency will going to rise again.

You really do not learn from experience do you?
Konffetka

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:24:36 PM

I believe that he will recover, so it's best to do it. We always have a price reduction in the first quarter of the year for about five years, this thing is expected. Let's just believe in bitcoin, I'm sure it will be higher than last year.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:43:34 PM

I'm not in favor of the theory that bitcoin will grow in price to a hundred thousand dollars or more. However, the time for his sunset has not yet come. While it will grow in price, however, it will then decrease. For each coin there is a limit in price and while such a limit for bitcoin has not yet come. It is still possible and necessary to invest in it. It will become risky for investment when it rises significantly in price.

Klongkhunosi

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:13:48 AM

Every time something like this can happen to bitcoin, its value quickly goes down and seems to give a disadvantage to those who store it, but if it be a little patient and wait for the right time bitcoin value will go back up.
arc67583

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:51:13 AM

It is true that Bicoins price dropped immensly but due to many negative effects it had to face from the world but the world understanding towards Bitoin is changing so we can see many industries and businesses are trying to connect Bitcoin with there core business processes and that can give a good place in the near future to increase it's price and expand more in the globe so I think we can gain the money we lost but by holding few more time
Nissuncutubi

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:13:53 AM

Well i think i can encourage all investors to use the method of "NO RETREAT NO SURRENDER" because now its not a good time to give up on hope but strengthen it because the best time for bitcoin investors is just around the Conner.
Quehuongchenoi

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:35:09 AM

Take every chance of fall to buy more instead of selling because once the price recovers, it will give good profit. It is for long term investment so wait for long and do not think for instant profit. Take this opportunity to buy and buy even ethereum because they have good value when return in good price.
SAHARANINE

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:00:53 AM

Wrong. Now is the time to either hodl or buy more. Why would you sell at a low? We will be green again soon. Blockchain technology can't be "uninvented".

"Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own."

That is true now is the best time to buy bitcoin and hold for long as a long term investment because the prices is very low compared to last several years and if bitcoin gain in the future the profit margin will be much higher and that is why most individuals who has the ability to afford purchasing bitcoin are buying large amounts for there future and I believe that investments wont be in vain
GreenInformation547

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:02:37 AM

I think if someone is in loss I must say he should buy some bitcoin in this dio market so that when the price will going to rise atleast his loss become compensate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: