Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:36:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you did not listen before, now is last chance to reduce your loss  (Read 4915 times)
SAHARANINE

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:04:50 AM

Take every chance of fall to buy more instead of selling because once the price recovers, it will give good profit. It is for long term investment so wait for long and do not think for instant profit. Take this opportunity to buy and buy even ethereum because they have good value when return in good price.

There is no doubt the bitcoin price will recover very soon because it is expanding at the moment in the business world in a high rate as a digital currency and soon its price will rise to the previous level or more so better to buy now without thinking twice and like you have mentioned ethereum price too is low and doing ethereum investments too will be very profitable in the future but for any now is the time to buy and hold
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:15:40 AM

What about many people before have take much profit with bitcoin investment, did you brave to talk them bitcoin is bubble and have to leave bitcoin any more ? You are faced with wrong moment when you bitcoin or altcoin and lost your money.
David bente

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:02:02 AM

I think now is the time to hold and get more and more invested in cryptocurrencies. Crypto remains at a very small level of adoption. Once the application increases, the good projects will explode.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:15:22 AM

Wrong. Now is the time to either hodl or buy more. Why would you sell at a low? We will be green again soon. Blockchain technology can't be "uninvented".

"Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own."

Yes it true based on what you see from now bitcoin's price now is so stable and not doing big drops price or rising its price, Just wait for your bitcoin price recovers and dont sell it in a low price if a the last you will be concered that wrong what you did and selling for a low price for your bitcoin.
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:07:05 PM

I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

The responses in here were mainly hysteric screaming of "FUD".

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.
I know that bitcoin can recover from this fall down and it will gives us more opportunities. For those people who still believes in bitcoin, lets continue on investing and hold our bitcoins so we dont regret everything in the end. This is a great opportunity to buy more coins and hold it. Some of us lose some money but lets take it as a lesson so we dont mess up with our decisions again.

FallenBtcAngel

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:30:05 PM

I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.

So what's your prediction about future market cycles?
FallenBtcAngel

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:37:11 PM

I think if someone is in loss I must say he should buy some bitcoin in this dio market so that when the price will going to rise atleast his loss become compensate.

Good point for people who can wait for enough time until the next bubble happens.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:44:08 PM

Bitcoin is not a bubble in fact, in gives us benefits and opportunities. Holding is the best thing to do now, yes bitcoin is in a deep fall down but I believe that bitcoin will rise again.
We may realize that maybe it will make our money loss but bitcoin is worth risk for because you know you would not regret in the end and that is the best part on it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:45:38 PM

I'm also one of the holders of altcoins and sit tight for the market to return up in costs to return up again however now I imagine that individuals should pitch their coins to relieve their misfortunes now since it would appear that we are setting out toward a descending winding. In the event that you hold then you can hold yet sell is certainly not a terrible thought.
SIDDHI777

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:27:57 PM

Most traders and investors want others to sell there tokens in a lower price so they can buy and become rich alone because doesn't matter how bigger the lies that are spread among communities saying that bitcoin is crashing and it has come to an end most experienced traders still keep holding there currencies because they know it has a bright future and nothing is perfect in the financial world so everything has its ups and downs and bitcoin have them too so we should be patient and brave if we really need to be successful at the end

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:38:58 PM

I do not think this is the last chance. But this is a good opportunity at the moment. Converting losses from your investment into benefits. As the price has gone down in Bitcoin right now. Which we can take advantage of.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:47:51 PM

I still believe in bitcoin. Now the price has fallen very much and it upsets all investors, but the prospects of bitcoin have not gone away it is still a successful currency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:03:15 PM

On the contrary, now is a great time to add your investment or start investing if you have not done so because the prices are very low.

Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:41:25 PM

I respect your opinions, however, how can you be sure that bitcoin is going to continuously crash? No offense but I do not think that it will be good for the crypto world to spread fear among users. Bitcoin has experienced lower price drop in the past, and it is possible that it will survive this drop again.
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:57:19 PM

i hope novice and newbies will not be controlled by this kind of posts and panic creations in the crypto community. you are entiltled to your believe, and kindky keep it to yourself. many of your types are FUD speaders and possibliy may not even own a cent of bitcoin talkless investing big into it. decide yourself and dont be fooled by panic posters.
maloibtc

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:51:43 PM

I think that every trader should listen to the advice of experts and those who have faced losses in their career. As for me, I stick to the lon-term keeping strategy and have never faced big losses yet
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:17:53 PM

I think that every trader should listen to the advice of experts and those who have faced losses in their career. As for me, I stick to the lon-term keeping strategy and have never faced big losses yet

We always stand on what we without listening to others but as soon as we see that we are wrong we immediately stop our wrong doings.

In this kind of business we may research and seek for new strategy that will help, also we take others opinions especially when they already gain from it.  Taking others point of view is a way of reducing the loss we may encounter.

Listen to avoid the mistake they had from their past, be smart on your business.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:50:56 AM

I wish I had seen this post back in February eventually your point proved to be true till now. I don't second your comment of the bubble though but we could have cut our losses back then. nevertheless, now the only option is to hodl as the portfolio is ripped of currently no point of cutting losses anymore.
Kovanyy89

Activity: 173

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:13:28 AM

It's not the end yet, and the party is not over. It's very important to stay calm and positive because there are no real reasons to think that crypto will die soon.

Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:18:51 AM

Well, what you are saying is very true. Those who bought during December 2017 are seriously in deep lost. They have to hold for more years before they can regain some of their profit back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: