Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:29:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you did not listen before, now is last chance to reduce your loss  (Read 4915 times)
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:24:24 AM

I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

The responses in here were mainly hysteric screaming of "FUD".

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.
The party is not yet over, it depends on you if you wanna sell your bitcoin now. If you think that it will be better for you then good sell it. We would not loss everything when we wait or hold our bitcoin , I think holding will be better for us since bitcoin is continue on falling.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:40:17 AM

You will not lose everything, but to sell then it would be a very good solution Smiley

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
CLAID

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:53:03 AM

Experts in the bitcoin trading market guarantee Future of Bitcoin will be fine and that is why I do investments in Bitcoin but not large amounts because I don't have that kind of money but I have invested a useful amount to use in the future because we can see a slow price increase in Bitcoin but I see many won't do the same even investors who used to invest in Bitcoin because they are scared or there are other ICO projects they see profitable than investing in Bitcoin but the problem is there is nothing we know about them like we know about Bitcoin and what will happen to the investment so if there is a bitcoin holder i would suggest him to hold at least a considerable amount to his future
tkaush

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:34:33 PM

I don't think negative view about the market will ever help us but I do think still there is a possibility we can make profits from bitcoin investment because in the past Countries tried make restrictions against Bitcoin and some tried to ban and with the price fall many thought Bitcoin will disappeared but now it is recovering like it didn't even care what happened and soon it will gain it's previous price very easily without any problem
totktonuzen123

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:44:24 PM

I do not agree with you at all, by the way, many factors predict that there will be a reversal and a serious one. As you could notice bitcoin recently only rising in price, I'm sure by the new year it will stand more than 20,000. It's just time, and patience.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:09:00 PM

I don't think negative view about the market will ever help us but I do think still there is a possibility we can make profits from bitcoin investment because in the past Countries tried make restrictions against Bitcoin and some tried to ban and with the price fall many thought Bitcoin will disappeared but now it is recovering like it didn't even care what happened and soon it will gain it's previous price very easily without any problem

Well negative views can actually make us a bit more vigilant in our risk management so that's a plus. It's always better to look ahead and prepare for worst case scenarios, at the same time having a positive outlook towards your target.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:11:33 PM

well good thing that we can always check your thread and this is an evidence that no matter how much crypto market is down it will always recover. And we are now in the process of recovering the crypto market. As we can see in the crypto market that currenty some are moving high like ETH and the coin using its platform.

Dreamrone

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:22:31 PM

Bitcoin is not a bubble certainly and if some one thinks otherwise I suggest to look closer about price movements during last few months. Bitcoin will be fine and strong in the future and I am saying this because even as we speak Bitcoin is getting more followers that the past so unlike several years ago now more individuals posses at least some amount of Biitcoin in there wallets to use as investments or to make payments and with that bitcoin might become more productive and usable in the future so definitely it will do fine
Charlessy

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:37:16 PM

I'm also one of the holders of altcoins and sit tight for the market to return up in costs to return up again however now I imagine that individuals should pitch their coins to relieve their misfortunes now since it would appear that we are setting out toward a descending winding. In the event that you hold then you can hold yet sell is certainly not a terrible thought.
I believe that bitcoin will be fine and the price will definitely rise again, because bitcoin was made from zero in 2009 and rose little by little until booming on December 17, 2017 at a price of USD 19,796. 2017 is proof that bitcoin is the most expensive digital currency in the world. After that, the price dropped makes bitcoin holders panic, and cowards sell it to avoid greater losses if prices fall.
Teebass001

Activity: 110

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:38:35 PM

Prophet of doom on the loose. If it's raining now, it can't rain forever. Sooner or later the market will recover and you better be ready. That's my take on this issue.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:42:27 PM

Well, what you are saying is very true. Those who bought during December 2017 are seriously in deep lost. They have to hold for more years before they can regain some of their profit back.
Well if they are still holding but i bet there are only few of them who hold because if you will going to check the bitcoin market price it currently drop that fast in just a day you can see that everyone is selling out their bitcoins. And aside from that there could only be lesser percentage that when buy bitcoin that time you are still holding it right now because i do believe that they accept already their lost which means they trade already their bitcoins.

DenSamui

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:44:20 PM

Almost every day such news and messages. But still I believe in bitcoin and will support it.
CeyCrypteon

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:00:30 PM

I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

The responses in here were mainly hysteric screaming of "FUD".

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.

Many thinks Bitcoin is a big scam and a bubble in the investment industry that has no value which is a big lie that was promoted by media but the once who believed specially holders who were holding bitcoin sold to get rid of the market as soon as possible and moved to other investment options but now day by day most people are understanding the truth again and investing on Bitcoin so that is why its price is increasing
cjinny

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:07:59 PM

I have sold half of the amount of bitcoin that I have when the price is still $ 19,000, and I am now back to buy more bitcoin than before. I have already benefited from the sale and now I have had more amount of bitcoin than when I sold it.
MADUWAN

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:27:58 PM

This is a chance to gain what most have lost but not to abandon the market or you wont get anything. Bitcoin price seems to fail and that is due to media, governments and other financial reasons that we have today and among them government restrictions and media news are main reasons why bitcoin price started to fall recently but now countries are changing there view about crypto assets and instead of thinking they are too bad for the economy major governments are finding ways to deal with them to make profits in in many ways
euronine897

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:01:33 PM

Hold bitcoin market will recover soon and it will show it is not another bubble . Due to bitcoin price drop even top cryptocurrency investors got panicked and sold for a lower price and in that time countries like USA, India kept fueling the situation ignoring the bad effect on investors and benefits that the country could have gained by using it and for the positive side significant businesses in various areas trying to implement Bitcoin with there core business processes because tech experts know digital currency is something extraordinary when compared to fiat paper currencies so doesn't matter what the world thinks now the future will definitely welcome Bitcoin with open hand
ExceedBlue012

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:03:41 PM

Really very informative article and from the bottom of my heart i admire you because you think for those who are very much tensed about the market condition.
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:20:06 PM

Bitcoin gained 4% in the space of 30 seconds at one point on 9th September, and trends show it is stabilizing at $6000+ with the probability that it will climb  to and stabilize  around the mid $6000's before starting to climb again. So for all you doom mongers Bitcoin is not dead nor even in intensive care. If you jumped in and bought it at it's peak, then you will of course be hurting-you need to take a long view and just sit tight.   

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
Teriyanone

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:20:27 AM

Nothing to worry if you are investing now in bitcoin and I know a tragedy happened for Bitcoin holders and investors in last couple of months when Bitcoin price went down most people thought that this is a great and rare chance to invest thinking that the price would double in no time but Bitcoin price decreased further for many political and financial reasons and all dreams were destroyed instantly but I think we can still hope for the best in the future even most investors have faced many losses recently many experts idea is that Bitcoin will be fine due to the high demand it is gaining from major industries  
SIDDHI777

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:37:46 PM

I believe that it is still possible to make great profits by investing in bitcoin and for those who are not certain and confidence enough to come to the same conclusion my advice is to learn the bitcoin market before taking a diction to leave it because we are in a rare era where bitcoin is alive and expanding and increasing its demand every day so I hope most will gain benefit from it but to do that confidence is a must to invest and to hodl  without changing the mind and that comes through learning and understanding    

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: