Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:56:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you did not listen before, now is last chance to reduce your loss  (Read 4915 times)
kwakgyimah

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:09:52 PM

Life is full of choices, some of us are still hopeful that the price of bitcoin would bounce back strongly. This is the time to take your seat and enjoy the party to the best of your knowledge. Crypto is not a bubble but the future currency of the world with a very bright future. There is no need to panic, I came to the world of bitcoin when the price of 1 btc was 1800$.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 209

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:18:50 PM

I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

The responses in here were mainly hysteric screaming of "FUD".

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.

This is really obvious that you're negativity don't believe the capability of bitcoin as investment, now is another price dumped of bitcoin price some people still believe this is another big opportunity to buy bitcoin investment, amd the other people are lose their trust in bitcoin because of panic selling they lose a lot of investment and money, due to not know well how to make right decisions.

I believe bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general will waking up again and show all people their strong powerful currency in the coinmarketcap in the right time, patience patience

jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:33:27 AM

Bitcoin once drop from $2000 to $200. Fluctuation in bitcoin price always happen but its always recover and reach highest price again. I am prefer believe that holding bitcoin for long term is good option because its long term investment
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:24:18 AM

Bitcoin once drop from $2000 to $200. Fluctuation in bitcoin price always happen but its always recover and reach highest price again. I am prefer believe that holding bitcoin for long term is good option because its long term investment
I have done little by little sales of bitcoin that I have, I turned bitcoin into money and I saved it in the bank. to avoid more losses is to sell, then I plan to buy bitcoin again if the situation is right. getting a cheap price can provide a lot of future profits if prices rise.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:45:35 PM

Still plenty of room for bitcoin to drop a lot more in my opinion. 3k mark i'll think about jumping back in again....maybe
i also read a lots of speculations where many people who are commenting about the price drops are saying that the value can fall more and touch that range, I think we needed to have clear position about this investment platform, if you can proceed and take the risk you need to handle so much pressures
when the market fluctuates again make it more less valuable you should take your position right away its either to hold or to sell out avoiding to lose a lots of money.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:40:36 PM

Still plenty of room for bitcoin to drop a lot more in my opinion. 3k mark i'll think about jumping back in again....maybe
i also read a lots of speculations where many people who are commenting about the price drops are saying that the value can fall more and touch that range, I think we needed to have clear position about this investment platform, if you can proceed and take the risk you need to handle so much pressures
when the market fluctuates again make it more less valuable you should take your position right away its either to hold or to sell out avoiding to lose a lots of money.
LOL, speculation videos on youtube about Bitcoin's current situation and what's going to happen next are rising and even in Twitter there are a lot of speculators that are speculating Bitcoin's bottom price and in my opinion, all of these people are just making the situation worst. I don't know if they are trying to help others or just love speculating or just wanted to spread some FUD on the whole crypto currency community so that the price may fall sharply because of the people who got affected by FUD.

dr_chen

Activity: 494
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:15:46 PM

It would only be last chance to realize your loss, if you didn't buy bitcoin with a price exceeds 10000 $ and you can't wait for a year at least. Because we may not see 5 digit numbers in 2019. If you invest in for a less price, you had better wait for the next raise.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
RadjorBlade

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:13:30 AM

I have sold half of the amount of bitcoin that I have when the price is still $ 19,000, and I am now back to buy more bitcoin than before. I have already benefited from the sale and now I have had more amount of bitcoin than when I sold it.
You are right, because you now have more bitcoin than before. I really appreciate your belief that the price of bitcoin will be as high as before. Because this principle makes bitcoin grow and more users. Without self-confidence, doing anything will not be optimal.
SilverChromia

Activity: 357

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:33:04 AM

Yes for some people that really does know how bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies works in and out even at this moment there are possibilities that they might have a big opportunity or last chance that they can gain a lot of profit because of the current price of the all crypto currencies in the market maybe some of them still not believing in what they can gain in this situation and some of them still believing that they can take back their big loss after what happen or tragedy happenings in the crypto industry and we know if might happen that all crypto currencies will have a good and stable price again in the market they will regret and they will blame theirselves for their mistakes to not take this chances to buy some crypto at the lower price sooner or later we might see a big fact of this happening and hoping that crypto industry will continue to work well again and better than ever.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:50:21 AM

I am still holding my coin and not planning to sell in this bear market. I am prefer hold rather than sell because i am still believe market will recovery again. Its true that this bear market makes me lossing more than 70% of my portfolio but its i am investing on the project not the price, i am expecting next year is good year for market
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:01:24 PM

at date he post 6-2-2018 btc price around 7-8k

if we listen him sell it all and keep money to buy back right now surely we so proud.

but if someone not sell it before lower than 6k only plan right now is HODL strong.

Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:07:30 PM

I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

The responses in here were mainly hysteric screaming of "FUD".

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.

Yes have to agree 100% and the price by my estimation would have hit $50k before crashing coursed by the software team (Miners really) because they got too greedy
too early and put fees up to $55 per transaction and as history shows that since that date the price has been going down but anyone can reduce the
loss at anytime, this is no last chance, just a slow lingering death of a coin that has become a zombie me thinks.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Anti-Cen

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:14:32 PM

I am still holding my coin and not planning to sell in this bear market. I am prefer hold rather than sell because i am still believe market will recovery again. Its true that this bear market makes me lossing more than 70% of my portfolio but its i am investing on the project not the price, i am expecting next year is good year for market

So you must like off-block Lightning network banker hubs and on-block only being able to deal with 9 transactions per second with 20,000 miners
helping to provide such a slow service.

Let me guess, you also like wasting CPU power doing useless hashing and CPU wars...... no, no it's coming to me now.........
........... you must work for Intel or AMD as a chip sales manager right  Cheesy

Lets not call it investing, gambling is the name and from a technical standpoint BTC has little to nothing offer today because as you know it won't
scale on-block and those days where miners can hold a knife to our throats and demand fees are well gone.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Anti-Cen

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:34:40 PM

Some are afraid to invest because of the prce situation right now but dont loose hope maybe it will rise again but no one knows when it happen. The market will recover soon just hold your coin.

I "Invest" when i take spare copper (not real copper these days, nor silver) and play the slot machines but if you are working as a stock broker then I am
sure you can set me right on this little misunderstanding because my mate, a real stock broker told me to let the trend be your friend and today I see that the
trend has been downwards for the past nine months.

Facts and not wishful thinking is what I am looking for so do you have any to offer this "Seeker of truth"

ivannalog814

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:27:06 PM

I agree that this is a bubble but in the world of Finance and investment all companies are bubbles. I understand that for many my words will seem nonsense but Apple is also a bubble but it has a progressive technology that supports the course ! So I think that bitcoin will never burst. Only correction and all !

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:48:36 PM

If you bought at the top of the market then you will take a huge loss if you sell now, if you hold then there may be a recovery that may at least lesson your losses. If you sell later and the fall has continued then your losses won't be that much greater. I say hold and at some point when you feel it's topped out sell.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:37:25 PM

It's a bit scary that bitcoin's price is really down, but it's not going to die. Now is not a good time to sell, the price is too low. You can keep waiting and it will pick up.
Right bitcoin value now is scary cause the value is really down but always think don't panic be calm first think wisely, bitcoin is not going to die it's better to keep your bitcoin now and wait for recovering the price value in the market.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 06:02:03 AM

I'm happy for those who listened to you and now have more Btc in there disposal but what if bubble never happened? It would have been a terrible lose ,as for me I'm in no lose I'm still not selling ,I will hold for years to come and keep on buying more ,its win win for everyone unless we sell

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:05:18 AM

Wrong. Now is the time to either hodl or buy more. Why would you sell at a low? We will be green again soon. Blockchain technology can't be "uninvented".

"Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own."

That is what people said when it dropped to 15000. Then they saw the dip to 12000 as a good buying opportunity as there was blood in the streets. Then people like you said to buy at 10000 because that was cheap. Then people like you in here said to buy at 8000 to be prepared for the upturn. Now you say the same at 6000.....

Go ahead - pursue your dream of the get-rich-quick scheme, what could possibly go wrong.......

So what can you say about the prices now?Sitting a 4000 though it drops couple of days ago to more than $3000,i love to hear whats your comment now?
Lol stop fooling around i know deep inside you is the eagerness of bitcoin price to grow again,or to bring you good profit
Stop spreading Fud stupid because people now are aware of what you wanted to tell then,and its not helping
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:21:03 AM

I made up my mind like a gamble that i will still hold my crypto assets specially my Bitcoin because what is the point of selling it low now that it will just ensure my losses but if i will keep the faith then there maybe a chance that i will take back my losses for sure. Bitcoin is have been this situation before in for 10 years it continue to survived.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: