Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:43:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you did not listen before, now is last chance to reduce your loss  (Read 4918 times)
freightjoe (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:35:36 AM

Wrong. Now is the time to either hodl or buy more. Why would you sell at a low? We will be green again soon. Blockchain technology can't be "uninvented".

"Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own."

That is what people said when it dropped to 15000. Then they saw the dip to 12000 as a good buying opportunity as there was blood in the streets. Then people like you said to buy at 10000 because that was cheap. Then people like you in here said to buy at 8000 to be prepared for the upturn. Now you say the same at 6000.....

Go ahead - pursue your dream of the get-rich-quick scheme, what could possibly go wrong.......

So what can you say about the prices now?Sitting a 4000 though it drops couple of days ago to more than $3000,i love to hear whats your comment now?
Lol stop fooling around i know deep inside you is the eagerness of bitcoin price to grow again,or to bring you good profit
Stop spreading Fud stupid because people now are aware of what you wanted to tell then,and its not helping

What do I say now you ask? I say "I told you so" - get the hell out of Bitcoin to limit your loss. When the price drops it is not a good opportunity to buy because the drop will simply continue. It will never get back up again.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:08:00 PM

the price of bitcoin is increasing right now, the price is starting to down on November 14, 2018, and I think 2 days ago its started to increase more and more again. maybe it will not be the ashes but it will rise up more and more

jona

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:01:23 PM

It is still the creating of FUD for the weak hands to sell and the Whale it back as usual, I believe it also a right time to buy not to sell,it is only new investors can be deceived in this.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:01:36 PM

I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

The responses in here were mainly hysteric screaming of "FUD".

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.
I don't think so, the price is low and why should I sell my coins in low price condition? Instead of selling, it's the right time to buy, it's a lot better, hold it tight and wait for the moment when the price soar again. I think we won't lose any of thing by doing such action. If you want to sell, please rethink again, unless you've stress out and find no way to believe in bitcoin again, or being impatient in facing this 'red zone', think twice before you regret later on.
Blocktopian88

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:21:47 PM

I don't know if it's a bubble, though its price fluctuation is very striking, its base is not tremendous. On the other hand, bull market and bear market is always alternative, so when its price plunge, maybe rise will follow.
William.vk

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:02:40 PM

If someone had listen to you right now then maybe they had a lot of loss right now. If they believe on you then probably they are misleading now with their investment. And this is not helpful among other members scaring them away.
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:34:05 PM

I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.
Cut the loss! This is one of the heart breaking strategy in trading. I don't want to cut the loss because I have always faith to my investment. When I buy a coin, I always look for its background and development. However, I know that we cannot anticipate every reaction of buyer and seller. Therefore, we cannot predict the price. Cutting our loss is scary yet we need to conquer our emotion once our biased will not achieve.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
Lind

Activity: 327
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:44:09 PM

Cut the loss! This is one of the heart breaking strategy in trading. I don't want to cut the loss because I have always faith to my investment. When I buy a coin, I always look for its background and development. However, I know that we cannot anticipate every reaction of buyer and seller. Therefore, we cannot predict the price. Cutting our loss is scary yet we need to conquer our emotion once our biased will not achieve.

Would an under 500-1000$ baghodler whale cut his/her "loss" (?). There is a price where topic starters words mean nothing. Those guys seen other big crash(es), so they had the profit moved to fiat, even hoarded more coins on the way down. Those guys/gals are huge hodlers lol. This trolls attempt is futile to force the price under a certain level/FUD BTC to death.

Cut loss/rebuy etc.. nice and all but if its at the bottom and it pumps, then you are done for lol. They should have sold at higher levels. 70-80% loss well why would I take it, esp when BTC isnt dead and I was stupid enough to not use better positions to save myself or even take profits.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:26:43 AM

everyone has a different way of thinking. with market conditions like this there are two choices remain hodl and believe that in the future the crypto market will rise again or choose to sell because of fear that prices will decrease further. if I choose to stay hodl because of the decline that is happening now in my opinion the thing that usually happens with crypto. in the past crypto had experienced things like that but it proved to be able to rise again. so this belief makes me believe bitcoin can rise again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
nahotachikwem

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:31:11 PM

Loosing out in bitcoin is a choice you decided to make because if the market is low you hold or buy more so as to sell when it will profit you. Its a long time investment.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:09:28 AM

It's a bit scary that bitcoin's price is really down, but it's not going to die. Now is not a good time to sell, the price is too low. You can keep waiting and it will pick up.
Right bitcoin value now is scary cause the value is really down but always think don't panic be calm first think wisely, bitcoin is not going to die it's better to keep your bitcoin now and wait for recovering the price value in the market.

Even if Bitcoin does not start growing this year, I am ready to hold it. I see that BTC will become used globally, and I want to have this cryptocurrency when this great era comes.
freightjoe (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:34:13 PM

If someone had listen to you right now then maybe they had a lot of loss right now. If they believe on you then probably they are misleading now with their investment. And this is not helpful among other members scaring them away.

You are completely wrong.

The people who listened to me would have sold at 7200 USD.

People who believed in "HODL" is now worth only 4000 USD.
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:05:30 PM

The paradox of fishing in trouble waters is only for people of great mind, this is just the right time to acquire more and more of the coin while patiently waiting for the greener days ahead.
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:19:51 PM

A real holders never lose a hope mate, maybe you are not one of them. This is not a good time to sell your funds as because you have now a lot of losses, yes you can cut it right now but mate, as you said, it was a bubble. Its normal that markets have crashes in deep like this but important thing is it will be back soon to its pick
freightjoe (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:22:10 PM

A real holders never lose a hope mate, maybe you are not one of them. This is not a good time to sell your funds as because you have now a lot of losses, yes you can cut it right now but mate, as you said, it was a bubble. Its normal that markets have crashes in deep like this but important thing is it will be back soon to its pick

you literally contradict yourself.

you agree it is a bubble - and still believe it to go back to the peak. That is just plain stupid - the very definition of a bubble is that prices go much much higher than what the real market is - and therefor of course will never ever get back to those heights again
Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:35:31 PM

You also have the choice whether to turn your back around or keep working since if this currency fluctuate you can expect something in return which is such a good idea to think of, the currenct happenings in the market must not be the reasom to stop given that Bitcoin is made with accordance to our time, time of technology.

burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:54:09 PM

Ok, i give your thought a respect. But why? Why would you say something like this? Can you please tell us more about your scenery? And also what you think about the ICO's and the altcoins? Do you think all cryptocurrencies bubble and they will all be gone soon?
freightjoe (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:37:21 PM

let just watch how will btc escape this bubble thing like what they said on the emerging technology of internet before. you will never see the good future of cryptocurrency if you are a non believer.

You are another person in here who clearly fail to understand the difference between blockchain and Bitcoin

Blockchain is a technology - likely to see good use in the future

Bitcoin is a product that is created using blockchain - and right now a product whose price is rapidly falling because not many are willing to buy it any more.

Blockchain does not need cryptocurrencies

Mondinic

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:31:56 PM

how do you know that this is over? if it's true why the prices on the market can be green, and those marked up instead of going down, are you tired of all this? all you need is just be patient and keep looking for information that is certain this is not over bro, have you been frustrated and sold all your coins. whether you will not regret it later after everything returns to normal and maybe it will be better.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:45:26 PM

how do you know that this is over? if it's true why the prices on the market can be green, and those marked up instead of going down, are you tired of all this? all you need is just be patient and keep looking for information that is certain this is not over bro, have you been frustrated and sold all your coins. whether you will not regret it later after everything returns to normal and maybe it will be better.

Lol, when the price soaring into its highest one, a lot people says good things about crypto especially bitcoin. To the moon, bitcoin is our future, and so on. And then when the price down significantly, some says that this will be over and the other bad things. As I can see from such expressions, people are just over reacted and can not face the reality about crypto currency. Up and down are very common and bitcoin itself already faced it couple of times in the past. And what now, bitcoin remain exist and it will be like that for a long period of time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: