Bitcoin Forum
September 12, 2024, 03:21:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC to Crash further till 1000$?  (Read 921 times)
STT
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1444

Exchange 250+ Coins With 0% Fees

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 02:44:43 PM

I agree with Lancusters.   The moves are never simple and straight forward or it would be very easy to just short and sit back.    

Right now we had a break down into a trend that is rising.  The bottom pricing reflects previous action and we've recovered some from there.   Now we're past that uptrend theres some uncertainty again for direction, options include a second confirmation of the trend.    A break through that trend which is usually sharp, higher volume.   Or we overcome doubts to keep rising, again there is a trend overhead (ceiling) to target, 10465 is where I have it marked as mirror to trend support of recent lows.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████░░
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░
▄████▀░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░
████░░░░░░░▄█████████▀░░░░
████░░░░░░▄████▀░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
████░░░░▄████▀░░░░░░░░░░████
▀▀▀▀░░▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░████
░░░░░░▀█████████▀░░░░░████
░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
░░████████████████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀

TheChange
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀██▀▀██████████▄
██████████░░██░░███████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░░████░░░████████
█████████░░░░░░░░░░████████
█████████░░░████▄░░░███████
████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░███████
████████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄████████
▀█████████░░██░░██████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░██▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀
░░░░░░░░░░██▀
░░░▄▄
 ▄██▀
███████████████
 ▀██▄
░░░▀▀
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▄████████████▀███████████▄
████████████░░░███████████
██████████▀░░░░░▀█████████
█████████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▀███████
█████████▄░▀▀▄▀▀░▄████████
██████████▄░░░░░▄█████████
▀███████████▄░▄██████████▀
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀

+250
COINS
..Crypto Exchange..
▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄███▀▀███▄▄▄
▄█████▀▀░▄▄▄▄░▀▀█████▄
██▀░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄░▀██
██░████████████████░██
██░████████████████░██
██░▀██████████████▀░██
██░▀████████████▀░██
▀██░▀██████████▀░██▀
▀██▄░▀██████▀░▄██▀
▀██▄▄░▀▀░▄▄██▀
▀▀██▄▄██▀▀
▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████░░░░░░░█████
██████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░█████
████▄░░░░░░░▄▄█▀░░░░██████
████████████▀░░░░░░███████
██████████░░░░░░░░████████
███████████▄░░░░░█████████
█████████████▄░░██████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:59:24 PM

Ohhh we are on dip again. Price is now $8,700

Eventually bull phase will be over.
Also eventually this bear phase will end soon but for now this bearish trend needs to be done. And for those who remains to be faithful needs to wait until the price of bitcoin goes up again.
Whales are already leaving the market, look at the  reason dip in number of transactions on daily basis. High transaction fees, high trading fees aren't the good sign for any commodity. And there is not much place left for small investors to gain profit.
Sorry but what do you mean with that?

The issue about the fees and transaction speed is slowly being resolved recently through the segwit implimentation so i don't think that's a reason why whales would leave the market. It's funny that whenever a dip like this comes, negative speculations are also abound evem though most of us know that there will be a recovery as what has happened before.
You're right, transaction fee and confirmation time are no longer the bore and burden they were couple of weeks back. Be that as it may, a look at the global financial market would reveal the plunge is not something peculiar to Bitcoin or the cryptocurrency market, rather it's a market wide development affecting all segments in the financial sector.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3094
Merit: 607

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:36:26 PM

No way, this just ridiculous. Might be possible you out of thinking. Roughly drop down $5k then ready to purchase BTC soon enough. BTC is KING and will be coming days.
We want to say that by any means it won't happen but it can happen if this dip will be forcing many holders that has many bitcoins to sell. Just leave those people who are saying that bitcoin can go down or be bearish most of the time. Also those people who are saying that bitcoin will be dead.

It does not seems to happen any time soon and those who believe or waiting for that to happen so that they will buy at that rate will miss many opportunity in between as prices may fluctuate in between 10k levels currently and then may rise to 15k+. So it will be a huge loss for them those who cannot take advantage of this opportunity.

They are just waiting for that opportunity to buy but like what you said, it doesn't seem to happen any moment soon. There are people who are still hoping for a lower price so we can't stop and blame them on what they are about to do. But $9,000 is a good buy now but for those who are still greedy enough of not buying today, they might miss the chance of seeing $9,000 today and we might see bitcoin get back to its track from $10,000 and higher.
lotfiuser

Activity: 1250
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 05:38:32 PM

its might crash to 4000 $ or even to 0 $ i dont like how we are in a game that is under controll by unkonws if the price goes back to 20k a lot of investor will be out 

Free palestine
livingfree

Activity: 2912
Merit: 579

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:01:16 PM

Also eventually this bear phase will end soon but for now this bearish trend needs to be done. And for those who remains to be faithful needs to wait until the price of bitcoin goes up again.
Whales are already leaving the market, look at the dip in number of transactions on daily basis. High transaction fees, high trading fees aren't the good sign for any commodity. And there is not much place left for small investors to gain profit.
Not that "whales" but only a whale. And this Special Kind of Bitcoin Whale Has Sold $400 million Since September is the reason behind the crash. And do you really check the transaction fees? It wasn't so high and expensive. If you don't think that there's no place left for small investors. Do you know that they can buy in fractions?

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 Crypto Marketing Agency
By AB de Royse

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
WIN $50 FREE RAFFLE
Community Giveaway

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:39:54 PM

its might crash to 4000 $ or even to 0 $ i dont like how we are in a game that is under controll by unkonws if the price goes back to 20k a lot of investor will be out 
When it comes to investment there are risk involved in it and if you are not careful you might end up in a huge loss or you will be holding on to the coins for a longer period,make sure you enter the coin at the right price,we might not see the price going below $5000 ,there is a massive sell off from the old Gox team and may be so is the reason the price is not going up as they are selling huge amount of coins when the price starts pushing forward.
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:54:41 PM

It's crashing real hard. Dropped 40% in a week! Maybe another 40% drop in this weekend! It's seems like it is falling down the hill. What do you think?

The rate at which the price of bitcoin is dropping os quite alarming,  however I still believe that the price of bitcoin won't drop to $1000. That can never happen.
I think the next thing to do as regards the price of bitcoin is to hold. Never will panic selling be an option. I'll hold my bitcoins until the price of bitcoin rises again because it is very sure that the price will rise again.
Looking at the trend from previous years, we realize that after every downfall, there is usually a spike in the price of bitcoin and it is this spike that I'm waiting for before selling my bitcoins.

UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:18:55 PM

Goxed again. See you guys at three digits  Roll Eyes
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:51:49 PM

The whole history of bitcoin consists of UPS and downs. I'm actually glad we survived the fall. After such a fall, there is always a rise. Every day brings us closer to new heights. We should always have most of the work. It helps us through the rough times. This is exactly the time. But we will come out of it rich.
This is the market looks like in bitcoin price ups and down indeed. Were not yet survive in this down fall so hopefully market can really survive in this trend. Yes price is not like always in downtrend so it brings me into positivity that price can fully recovered from down trend.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:57:31 AM

Goxed again. See you guys at three digits  Roll Eyes

Haha,  see you too I am ready to buy if the price falls to three digits lol. But enough of fud, this year might be bearish but we should still continue and be ready for upcoming events that will happen (if ever there is).

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:30:00 AM

It's crashing real hard. Dropped 40% in a week! Maybe another 40% drop in this weekend! It's seems like it is falling down the hill. What do you think?

I don't think it will ever happen. I strongly believe too that bitcoin will never fall down to 5K USD mark again and i am rooting for it's response when it pump up to 11K USD a couple of days after the bloodbath. I think bitcoin will just hover around 8K USD to 9K USD only.

Remember, bitcoin value depend on supply and demand so let say if South Korean and Japanese fully forbid bitcoin , it will affect on bitcoin instantly.
As for now, bitcoin on rate $ 11.000 because they still believe on bitcoin !

Of course I hope that more country also legalize bitcoin so it never lower than $ 10.000 !

Your statement makes no sense.
Please tell me why Japan and South Korea, the 2 major countries in Asia who are pushing and supporting crypto on a huge scale should make out of a sudden a 180 degree turn and destroy what they are building since 2 years. The crypto space is growing strong over there. They are making huge money, also from taxes.
And regarding the 10k, well 9500USD it is now with dumping coming. Thanks to Binance.
Oh no, please do not put the blame on my best exchange, binance was not even hacked after all, some users only ended up getting their own accounts vulnerable. However, if you check the news, you should have known by now that MtGox trustee was behind the whole huge dump and even though some have said it is just an excuse, but the truth is that it was part of it, and it did not help the market at all. You can check the story out on Google.
STT
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1444

Exchange 250+ Coins With 0% Fees

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 05:34:25 PM

Even the most bearish of Anti Bitcoin commentators dont believe the market price will fall to zero.  The reason being this blockchain does have a utility.  Presumably it could reset difficulty well enough to find a balance and still operate sucessfully at a lower price point.

If that balance is not possible in a price reversal then sure I will agree $0 is possible but normally there will always be a market to exchange value and the point of BTC now is that its well known to a billion or so people.    That kind of brand recognition for any product at all has a worth.

Sometimes a company will fail but the name is so well known, they get bought up just for the brand alone.   Bitcoin will always have quite a strong worth behind it for this and other reasons.   Almost every business commentator will acknowledge this afaik

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████░░
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░
▄████▀░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░
████░░░░░░░▄█████████▀░░░░
████░░░░░░▄████▀░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
████░░░░▄████▀░░░░░░░░░░████
▀▀▀▀░░▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░████
░░░░░░▀█████████▀░░░░░████
░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
░░████████████████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀

TheChange
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀██▀▀██████████▄
██████████░░██░░███████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░░████░░░████████
█████████░░░░░░░░░░████████
█████████░░░████▄░░░███████
████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░███████
████████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄████████
▀█████████░░██░░██████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░██▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀
░░░░░░░░░░██▀
░░░▄▄
 ▄██▀
███████████████
 ▀██▄
░░░▀▀
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▄████████████▀███████████▄
████████████░░░███████████
██████████▀░░░░░▀█████████
█████████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▀███████
█████████▄░▀▀▄▀▀░▄████████
██████████▄░░░░░▄█████████
▀███████████▄░▄██████████▀
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀

+250
COINS
..Crypto Exchange..
▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄███▀▀███▄▄▄
▄█████▀▀░▄▄▄▄░▀▀█████▄
██▀░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄░▀██
██░████████████████░██
██░████████████████░██
██░▀██████████████▀░██
██░▀████████████▀░██
▀██░▀██████████▀░██▀
▀██▄░▀██████▀░▄██▀
▀██▄▄░▀▀░▄▄██▀
▀▀██▄▄██▀▀
▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████░░░░░░░█████
██████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░█████
████▄░░░░░░░▄▄█▀░░░░██████
████████████▀░░░░░░███████
██████████░░░░░░░░████████
███████████▄░░░░░█████████
█████████████▄░░██████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
vallentvi4

Activity: 59
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:10:55 AM

It took a very long time to fix the bad news incident about Bitcoin. I think now people have to get out of their pessimism and take advantage of this moment to buy BTC as much as possible. this is a great opportunity
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1165

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:33:36 AM

The bear phase is getting close to ending already and there is nothing to worry about. The market is behaving as it is and we are in a little correction. The same 12k region we have tested twice, we will go back testing it again with huge volume and this time around, it should be for good. I am not worried anyway and if anyone wants to spread FUD of bitcoin crashing to $1000, they can keep hoping while I am busy making money.

If it falls to $1 tomorrow which is impossible, I would still have a chance to buy more. What people are not getting here is not the aspect of now, it is the future and bitcoin is here to stay, cryptocurrency is here to disrupt everything and we are still very early and if anyone wants to take us back, no problem, we will still be here buying and loading up for the future anyway.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:43:11 AM

Don't panic for the current price, Bitcoin price is always volatile and any time it can go down like 40% and the same way any time can go up above 40%. Check the last 2 to 3 years price trend of Bitcoin and this is normal. Nothing can cause Bitcoin to come below $6000 at any point I believe.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:20:19 PM

No way, this just ridiculous. Might be possible you out of thinking. Roughly drop down $5k then ready to purchase BTC soon enough. BTC is KING and will be coming days.
We want to say that by any means it won't happen but it can happen if this dip will be forcing many holders that has many bitcoins to sell. Just leave those people who are saying that bitcoin can go down or be bearish most of the time. Also those people who are saying that bitcoin will be dead.

It does not seems to happen any time soon and those who believe or waiting for that to happen so that they will buy at that rate will miss many opportunity in between as prices may fluctuate in between 10k levels currently and then may rise to 15k+. So it will be a huge loss for them those who cannot take advantage of this opportunity.

I also think that the greatest players will never let this situation. I can admit even than in the worst situation it can reach 6K, but not a thousand.
Samk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:26:13 PM

ITS NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE THAT BITCOIN WILL CRASH TO 1000$ THERE ARE MANY POTENTIAL BUYERS AT 6000,5000$ THEY WILL BUY IN BULK BUT I DONT THINK THAT BITCOIN COULD EVER HIT 1000$ NOW AFTER MAKING HIGH OF 19500$.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:38:32 PM

There are many investors willing to buy at $6k level. If BTC price falls down at $1k level, catastrophic events in cryptoverse will happen. During these dips, many of those who bought BTC will be tested. It is important to have a strategy and a ready decision whatever happens.
South Park

Activity: 3010
Merit: 807

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:57:30 PM

Bitcoin has seen loses worse than this and it always gets a pump raising new heights. As soon as there's a dump, people rush towards bitcoin, increasing its demand and supporting it and it pumps. Even if there's a huge dump, there's nothing to worry, just secure your spot in reaching new heights by investing in it.
You can have a look at bitcoins last dumps. It has even went down by 97%!!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2854123.0
You are right, but at same time you need to understand that those that sell for a bad price do not really have a knowledge about the history of bitcoin they only have knowledge about the last weeks or months at best, this is one of the reasons of why it can be really educational to look at the previous crashes in the price and we can see the same pattern over and over again, bitcoin goes up then crashes and then goes up even more.
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:02:41 AM

While others try to spread FUD which may effective in some aspects so they can buy bitcoin and other altcoins at a cheaper price, i am also hodling my crypto assets no matter what. But going down deep as 1,000$ is quite impossible because more people already know how to play in the crypto. As we can see, a spike of price will happen whenever bitcoin encounters a dip.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: