Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:45:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what's the best altcoin  (Read 652 times)
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:16:01 AM

what's the best altcoin that it price not down when the price of bitcoin is down.

When Bitcoin decreases in price significantly not much can escape this down turn except for a currency that is pegged like Tether

Litecoin is currently fairing the best out of the top 10 altcoins

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sfr2017 (OP)

Activity: 286

Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:17:42 AM

Yes ETH is one of the best coin but it price down from more than 1000$ last week to 650$ now.

Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:07:29 AM

the best altcoin in my opinion is
1. CAS
2. DAT
3. NEO
4. FUEL
5. CHSB
atom2080

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:12:41 AM

for sure ETH have a good growth future for profit
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:15:37 AM

the best altcoin for me is only one coin, that is NEO coin

ronbt

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:19:30 AM

Of the well known ones I am holding NEO and Stellar, of the new ones I have big expectations of X8X and POLY.
anizpk

Activity: 191
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:47:19 AM

ranking altcoins based on rate is not a good method actually. Rates fluctuate every day. Even a good development or a fake news can make large market fluctuations. Go with coins that got more features, fast, secure, anonymous, decentralized. Never make a decision by checking green or red in the market graphs.

|  Shopin  |  Shopping Made Personal
››››  https://tokensale.shopin.com/  ‹‹‹‹
anaumar

Activity: 383

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:57:37 AM

if you look at the current market market it seems there is no altcoin that decreased actually decreased everything but listed TOP 100 coin in coinmarketcap there is one coin that experienced an increase that is E-COIN (ECN) :
$25,34 USD (491,41%)
0,00405841 BTC (632,58%)

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/e-coin/

CCN     CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN    
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰      Service Thread    Whitepaper
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:03:26 PM

what's the best altcoin that it price not down when the price of bitcoin is down.
Most of the cryptos including altcoins and Bitcoin are now down in the market. I think each of these altcoins' market value is dependent with the price increase of Bitcoin. As we see, the moment that the value of Bitcoin dropped, same thing happened with alts. But I think the best altcoin is still Etherium and I believe that its price is potent to recover

Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:15:07 PM

Almost all altcoin bleed 100 altcoin does not show leaf color please check in CMC. Ethereum blockchain one of them, after experiencing a very significant increase in the last month is now beginning to experience fluctuations in a very sharp decline, its value fell.
Skellen_Nilf_gaard

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:16:07 PM

I don't think that there is a 100% accurate answer or definition for the best altcoin or cryptocurrency in general. It depends on the needs of the user, the budget, the preferences and, of course, the potential that the cryptocurrency has for further growth.  Wink

For example, some users like ETH, because it has the smart contracts, which give the software developers the ability to design algorithms that may serve their needs the way they agree upon.

Some users like LTC and think it's the best, because it's pretty much like BTC, but is much more cheaper and easier to acquire and store (and transfer).

Some users like XMR, because they want their online activities to be tracked at all, and XMR has the full potential for that!

Some other users may prefer XRP, considering its potential of making global transactions much more faster and cheaper.

To me, for example, all of the features mentioned above are very important, so I like all of the those coins because of their different abilities and characteristics. So it would be hard for me stay which of them is the best, because they are all equally great in their respective fields!  Smiley
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:08:49 PM

When the price of bitcoin is down or not, I think ethereum is the best altcoin. Although its price doesn't look good for now, it has maybe the best price characteristics in the terms of stability.
skaya7

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 06:27:47 PM

I think the best altcoin is etheraum, but I think the dovu can also make huge bursts because it is unbelievable that there are very good agreements

CRYPTOV8 ◄◄◄◄ Bringing banking to blockchain►►►► (https://www.cryptov8.com/)
dlhylton

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:29:44 PM

Not financial advice, but I like XRP, SC, and NAS for long-term holds
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:40:27 PM

Tether. But its price isn't up, too  Grin
Just Perfect solution). When everything crash Tether stay stable
ovcijisir

Activity: 1492
Merit: 326

🐪

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 06:44:08 PM

Tether. But its price isn't up, too  Grin
Just Perfect solution). When everything crash Tether stay stable

Yes but you must predict how much will currencies keep falling. If you sell altcoins for tether - you can profit only if they keep falling. But if they start rising you could end up losing money.

Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:47:32 PM

Yes ETH is one of the best coin but it price down from more than 1000$ last week to 650$ now.

Not only Etherum was affected with price drop. I think it was kind of the chain reaction that affected majority of altcoins and bitcoin.
But Ethereum is still the best altcoin to my opinion and worth investing. The price will recover, this will not be permanent.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

nox138

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:49:11 PM

Check Bitcore(BTX). Very trustable coin. Hold value even when other coins is down
Aroma92

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:05:05 PM

Many altcoyins and it is difficult to choose from them good ones.
In my opinion, some of the best and most promising ones are:DASH,IOTA,ETH,CAPP.
Look at them, for them the future.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
Black Diadem

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:08:02 PM

I think it's difficult to recommend something which is better. Simply because the situation changes rapidly, and the alts that were attractive an hour ago, might not be the best choice to buy them right now.
Also depend on what a person is looking for. Is it for a long run investment or he is more interested in a short run.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: