Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:57:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: buy high and sell low. or hold which one is it?  (Read 2195 times)
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:22:37 AM

buying at a high price and selling at a low price is a bad decision because it will only make you lose, better if the price goes down you better hold it and be patient because the price will definitely rise again
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:51:41 AM

You should know what to do right now because you survive on holding for bitcoin 2years ago which you encountered a lot of pumps and dumps. Buying at a higher price is quiet ok since you cannot know if its already the highest price, but selling it at a loss well its a different situation with a negative effect on you. Try to analyze the market and make a better decision in the future.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:08:42 AM

after this major price correction. i want to see what are your ideas on this. lets say you bought bitcoin 2 years ago. you notice prices were high at 19,000$ should u sell or continue to hold? what are your thoughts after this huge correction?

it is probably too late to sell after holding since the 19000$ correction.
Buying decision should be made after one has plans what you intended to do with your earning this in turn should also determined when you should close your trading position. buying and holding has it own advantage and buy low and selling high has it's own advantage and disadvantage. I am a buy low and sell high trader infact I bought some coins the day before yesterday and I have sold it today.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:14:10 AM

buying at a high price and selling at a low price is a bad decision because it will only make you lose, better if the price goes down you better hold it and be patient because the price will definitely rise again

That is one of the best ways we can do while trading cryptos. I think holding will always give much profit compared to selling at the low price.
Already i am doing the same thing i will find the good potential coins in the market and start to hold the coin until my target price is reached.
puruntung213

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:26:28 AM

For me buy low and sell high or hold first until the time your coins increase high value.you need to be patience in your holdings and let price up
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:35:10 AM

You should buy low and sell high, however hold if both are not met. This is the time to buy and if you already have a one then hold until the price rises high. Patience and smart work is the tool for trading success and you need to use these tools effectively. Never get panic when it is low or never get excited when price is up, instead think and act wisely.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:03:14 AM

Just hold do not go for selling low because it will not bring any good benefits for you and you are the only person that will lose the chance of holding and getting more profits with that. Hold and add some more to your holdings as the price of your coin is going down so you will be able to save more and have a bigger chance for profiting.
boksoon

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:28:55 AM

after this major price correction. i want to see what are your ideas on this. lets say you bought bitcoin 2 years ago. you notice prices were high at 19,000$ should u sell or continue to hold? what are your thoughts after this huge correction?

I think the best thing to do is to sell half of it and hold another half. Deciding about selling of bitcoins is very hard for it is not stable. The only thing we can do is to control our sales. We just need to remember to sell it when Bitcoin price pumps, don't mind about the possibility that it will pump again, having a profit from it is enough.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:50:09 AM

If ever you will sell your bitcoin today you will still profitable since you bought it 2 years ago when the price was cheap. Although half part of your body will tell you not to and wait again until it returns to $19K.
If I will decide on your situation, I will set a target price considering price today at $8k sell 30% and Hold 70%, if it will go down at $6k in the next few days buyback 30%. Buy low and sell at profitable price, play around your 30% as you had nothing to loss.
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 11:29:21 AM

on the last 2 years bitcoin price increase day by day but at this time the price are getting low day by day & price are now very getting low. so, you think sell it I am sure you loss. but at this moment you should hold & hope it will increase fast & get your profit.

Sendah

Activity: 143

delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:49:36 AM

on the last 2 years bitcoin price increase day by day but at this time the price are getting low day by day & price are now very getting low. so, you think sell it I am sure you loss. but at this moment you should hold & hope it will increase fast & get your profit.
At the moment that many coin especially bitcoin are fall we don't need to sell it, because we easily lose our money in that way, just hold until the price increase again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:00:12 PM

but sometimes doing cutlose is also the right thing if the price continues to decline or in the downward trend, after the cutlose you can wait until the price stops and then you can buy bitcoin again at a cheaper price. but do this with a careful calculation. because it is very possible after you do cutlose precisely the price recover lol. it sometimes happens to me because of wrong calculation and bad analysis
Goaide619

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:15:18 PM

If I where able to stack BTC at $19K and I bought it from $2k and seen the market going down for 15% I am almost certain that I will sell. 850% gain is not bad for a trade and I think that will be the biggest gain I will get for any trade.
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:20:10 PM

Experience and knowledge will tell you what have you do. Trading need knowledge, analysis, and strategy. To make strategy, you must know what things that happen in the market now and what will happen in the future. In the market which very fluctuative we must make a appropriated strategy, if the price fall but the coin's fundamentals is good then you should hold.

portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:44:39 PM

Obviously, buying coin at a high value will ripped you off..It is really okay to buy coins but you must buy it in a low price to get an interest. You can also hold your coins until the value arises. It is up to you which of the two is more profitable and very convenient.

chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:48:10 PM

wtf ! buy high sell low .

it's really huge problem who dont know the trading or panic sellers making the very fast and they think they will lose all money all capitals when the market crash / red and than yes you must to sell it but this is not good trading system
@maetthan17

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:48:10 PM

Don't sell your bitcoin in a low price if you buy it in a high rate, it is not a good idea for you .the best strategy is hold your bitcoin for now and wait until its price will be higher than the price when you buy it .in that way your money will come back .
Melodimayy

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:50:11 PM

buy when the prices is low and sell when the prices is high, kinda basic principal to play in the trading world. and hold if you playing long term investment. That's the way that im playing in this cryptocurrency world. if you are hard worker, you should go into daily trading and make use of the falldown and rises of the prices. there's no such thing as hold forever though.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:35:36 PM

I have never been in favor of "hodling" at all costs, without a structured and realistic planning of the goals to obtain with this position. I have been observing the financial markets for several years and it is clear that no asset moves in a straight up line, but there are always periods of correction or markedly bearish markets, so I am in favor of making partial cash out after large increases, and reinvest during correction periods like the current one.
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:58:50 PM

I think it's not like that you have to buy when is the coins or any tokens at lower price and sell at higher price. If the coins or tokens come down as your buy price don't sell and hold for long term sure you will get good profits.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: