Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:43:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: buy high and sell low. or hold which one is it?  (Read 2195 times)
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:58:06 PM

For me , its hard to wait and just hold your assets if you see is going down too much ,Its up to you if want to sell or hold it. But for me i need profit so i need to sell it or change my coin to another coin that i know the profit is not enough high and not big lose . So every holding you need a strategy what coin are you change if this massive down of coins are coming. Its my strategy only . All of us have different mind to do what is our want. Be wisely guys every cents is important in this kind of industry. Goodluck  Cool

reyblack

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:40:39 PM

It should be spend at or buy at a lower price, hold then sell it when price goes high at the market. All is worthy as long as that would be our bases inorder to prevent from getting loss in time and the capital itself. Even though bitcoin and altcoins now are dipping consecutively we must not lose our faith because bitcoin and altcoins will be back at the track as what they usually do, it's just a matter of time. Bitcoin and altcoins will regains at the market. Just believe and wait, patience is the key to good profits.
budiartha

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 02:25:46 PM

In this case i think its too late to sell, so i prefer to hold it and hope the price will pull back to the highest price that ever achieve even more. So just need to be more patience to wait untill it happen.  Grin
Kokoy

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:37:24 PM

Don't sell you coin in low price, you didn't get profit and you also lose your money if you do that. Just hold because bitcoin will increase again. All we need to do is to wait, its better to wait than to lose money.

Thats true, aside from throwing their money and giving it to those who you dont know, the bid in market stay low, which affects other seller, endingbup to suffer and the waiting time prolongs because of the people who sell their coin in lower price, it will be better if you sell according to the price on the market but because they want easy money they do that, which is kinda undair to others.

Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:47:00 PM

Of course we all know that the current state of the market is declining, almost all cryptocurrency down the price.
I personally still keep hold of all my cryptocurrency assets, I just have to be patient for a while until the market conditions recover.
I will not give the same advice to you, it all depends on your own choice and I stick to my choice.
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:52:23 PM

if you have bitcoin with that kind of price at that time, i thought that you will often to do some checking into the bitcoin prices. and do some search in news for bitcoin, why the prices goes down and whatnot. and after that, you should decide that you want to hold it or just sell it.
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:20:29 PM

If you are a trader,  you must buy low then hold and be patient and then sell high. If you buy high and sell low,  then it is better for you to just donate your money. 
jahmes123

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:28:25 PM

I would prefer to hold if I bought something at a high value then it drops down specially with bitcoin ,
We have seen it before it has drop down but it would recover and go much more higher than it was ,
So for me I would only hold it even if it drops down .
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:34:50 PM

if you have bitcoin with that kind of price at that time, i thought that you will often to do some checking into the bitcoin prices. and do some search in news for bitcoin, why the prices goes down and whatnot. and after that, you should decide that you want to hold it or just sell it.
For now, the price is fairly low and it seems you can get it in quite a cheap. So I advise you to invest in it right now and wait for the higher prices. I believe the price will be accomplishing a higher value in the coming few months. But till then you have to hold your coins to achieve some good amount of profit...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
misterj

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:41:36 PM

The point of investing is that you are aiming to earn from it through time. Does not matter when or how much it will grow or increase but if it is the time you needed it the most. You see, you invest in hopes for it to grow but when to withdraw it is the question. Thus, you need to ask yourself if you needed the money? Cause if not and the platform still is promising then you should not even their price drop because it does not mean that it will not increase anymore. Bottomline is that withdraw only if needed.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:56:44 PM

That is right, because if you are not aiming to then how come that you will gonna win trading, so better to have some strategies and the guts in doing trading other wise we will not gonna gain no matter how much time we will gonna contribute here.
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:59:06 PM

If you bought BTC high, now my guess is that perhaps you should forget your money and hold until it goes up again, because selling low with a loss is too dangerous.
Evgenius1283

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:11:00 PM

I would, after this correction, which continues to the present day, would certainly be kept and in no case did not sell, still get to the highs and beyond.
piter66

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:32:12 PM

If you do not need lose your benefits is clearly higher to carry your bitcoin. If you provide your coin in low esteem you may did not get advantage anyway you may lose your advantages. therefore simply hold bitcoin in light-weight of the actual fact that bitcoin can assemble value another time, primarily interference within the incidental number of months once more bitcoin can exhibit it just in case you suspect in bitcoin.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:58:28 PM

I would, after this correction, which continues to the present day, would certainly be kept and in no case did not sell, still get to the highs and beyond.
The market is suffering a great downtrend so trading in this time is very dangerous for your money. Do not rush to make a decision this time around but watch the market.
icoworld

Activity: 300

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:51:00 PM

you need to buy when prices are lowered and not vice versa because it is reasonable in terms of wasting your money, but you need to keep it until the moment when the price suits you
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:57:48 PM

If I have enough profit then I will sell it but if its not enough i  would rather hold it than selling in a low price. Holding it for a long time is very much better than panic selling.

Probably, yet best option is holding your coin.
Then observe the trend so you wont take mistakes.
Visit the markets twice in hour. And observe.  It should be like this.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:34:07 AM

well it depends on how many hours can you afford to observe the market if you cann stay all day monitoring the trend then trading is for you but if you can't do it all day you might hold your fort to minimize mistakes on your trades.

To observe market, its require technical analysis skills. But if we want to minimizing our mistakes, its better to learn and studying about technical analysis. Many indicator that we can learn to avoid buying at high and selling at bottom

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:17:01 AM

after this major price correction. i want to see what are your ideas on this. lets say you bought bitcoin 2 years ago. you notice prices were high at 19,000$ should u sell or continue to hold? what are your thoughts after this huge correction?

it is probably too late to sell after holding since the 19000$ correction.

I prefer to buy cheap and sell it at a high price if the price has not touched an expensive price then I will decide to hold it forever until the price becomes very expensive never to sell it when the price is cheap.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:21:43 AM

well it depends on how many hours can you afford to observe the market if you cann stay all day monitoring the trend then trading is for you but if you can't do it all day you might hold your fort to minimize mistakes on your trades.

To observe market, its require technical analysis skills. But if we want to minimizing our mistakes, its better to learn and studying about technical analysis. Many indicator that we can learn to avoid buying at high and selling at bottom
Exactly! It needs study and observation as to what is the market conditions and its technical aspects. But for me, I choose to buy at low value, hold and sell it high so it will not only give me high returns but also how to be strategic in dealing its volatile market, on what is the right thing to do and not.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: