Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:56:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the right time? Or wait a bit longer?  (Read 111 times)
Fazlurkhan.kz (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:22:23 AM

Seems like the market is going through one of its bad days. The slope of almost every cryptocurrency including bitcoin is falling. Do you think the market will further fall and that might be the perfect time to invest or the current present time is the best to invest and wait for the market to be stable again.
And what do you feel about this drop?
And what are your favourite altcoins which you truly support and believe in?
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1227

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:28:10 AM

Seems like the market is going through one of its bad days. The slope of almost every cryptocurrency including bitcoin is falling. Do you think the market will further fall and that might be the perfect time to invest or the current present time is the best to invest and wait for the market to be stable again.
I feel this drop was supposed to happen. There was the huge pump in crypto last month and December which was associated with the "young blood" money coming into the market and also the post-bitcoin forking people were hodling btc. That growth was "unhealthy" so to speak and I was expecting the drop to come in January.

Litecoin is something I am holding but not confident about. Its a legit project and I am ready to support it. I am also supportive of ethereum and ripple as long as they give me good profits. Monero and DASH are two other coins which I like.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:33:58 AM

I think one more week is an excellent time to check on whether to invest or not. The market is getting worse without feeling it will not keep going down so try to wait next week. I love GVT, UTK, INS, you can find information about them and can invest if you like. Good luck.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:58:53 AM

I think this is a good time to buy bitcoin, if you are worried about bitcoin, you can buy half a bitcoin now and buy bitcoin at a lower price if it continues to fall. The cryptocurrency market will quickly rebound in March as major Asian investors return to the market, where speculators are already buying enough crypto.

bitofc

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:06:49 AM

nobody is going to know when, unless you and your group are capable of influence the market.
for us, the followers always follow the trend.  Don't time the bottom, wait for the reversal, and get it when it is higher Smiley
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:09:53 AM

No body know which level price become support of some crypto because in daily chart the market look still trend down, so for the better wait again to get better price and best time to entry. In technical analysis when the daily chart on over sold and long consolidation , that time is best to entry so should be patient wait for that.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:10:04 AM

Cryptocurrency market is unpredictable. I don't hope much. For now I will just hope that some people can solve bitcoin problems about scalability and transactions fee. The bitcoin transactions fees is very high when the price over $15000. Maybe bitcoin is not ready to experience the increasing price for one more time. I still hold my bitcoin, I will wait the right time to buy, when the price start to rise again.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:29:47 AM

Yes right now all of digital coins price goes down and i think it will be over right now because the bitcoin's price hits to $6000 it is support area and i will do reinvest right now, i feel this drop is like something discounts be given by the panic sellers. My favorite alternative coins is ethereum because this coins will be recovery soon based on my experience in couples months ago and it can be used for investing in ICOs if the price still can not get back.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:31:48 AM

The bad days? Yeah may be but it will get the good days also when it goes out of the curse of regulations soon. The bitcoin and crypto is going down because of these bloody news all over the internet and now they stated coming into the news paper and channels as well. This is giving it very official and serious mode to the whole matter. People are scared and selling like crazy I believe. If we want to see some good days then whales must stop playing with the middle investors and government must stop the non sense meetings all over the globe which not even giving the legal status to the bitcoin itself. They are just gathering, opening the bottle of wine and going back homes. Thats a sucker punch.
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:05:49 AM

I feel this will experience a deeper price reduction again should you wait for the right moment to buy again understand the market situation do not let you melen the moment to buy when the price is very cheap.

AmazingDynamo

Activity: 248

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:05:59 AM

nobody is going to know when, unless you and your group are capable of influence the market.
for us, the followers always follow the trend.  Don't time the bottom, wait for the reversal, and get it when it is higher Smiley

Only those big whales are capable on influencing the market and also they are capable on dictating how the market will react in their move , just hold and invest as long as you can , that is the only thing you can do for now.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 09:24:28 AM

It is too late to sell but still too early to buy as the big whales will push the price down further. They want to squeeze out every ounce of profit from all the losers who are now selling and losing and panicking and they will continue this drive downwards until all the sellers have been squeezed out of the market and any of their profits taken away as this is what banks and whales do. It is their job to get richer and richer and watch the rest of us who just hold or sell get poorer and poorer. Now all we can do s wait for the next bull run if there is one, to offload some of our stashes with some small profits.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
FullMooon

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:50:59 AM

Because of the long increase of price december may be the dip be continue wait more observe atleast a week if the price dont go up wait again for a week until the price increase. I think when the price start go up its time that you hold a coin. 1-3 months you will make a profit. Smiley

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
Arthurcassi

Activity: 25
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:58:30 AM

Im waiting a little longer, the market now is too unstable.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:48:23 AM

Only those big whales are capable on influencing the market and also they are capable on dictating how the market will react in their move , just hold and invest as long as you can , that is the only thing you can do for now.
We should trust the power of crypto and extend our support so that it will rise again. We also do not know what exactly the real reason of this downfall and maybe what you just pointed out is one of the many reasons. Back to the topic, for me I think this is the right time to buy because the value right now is really low compared to previous months.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:56:06 AM

This is probably the hardest question to answer. No one truly knows what the market will do. I got lucky when I sold a lot of my funds at 8k, and bought some during this dip. A lot of people are predicting btc will go to 5k, but take it with a grain of salt.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: