Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:32:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Decentralized Exchange is a future of cryptocurrencies deals?!  (Read 97 times)
SNob2017 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:29:22 PM

Hi Guys!
How do you think about the DEX? When will DEX be more popular than centralized exchange?
Whibu

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:34:36 PM

I also hope so, but to be a great exchange is not as easy as we imagine, especially to be able to attract the attention of investors
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:05:31 AM

Hi Guys!
How do you think about the DEX? When will DEX be more popular than centralized exchange?

On my excperiences, the decentralized exchanges have some issues. but it still useable.
The developer of the decentralized exchange must find the solutions about it.
i haven't try DEX yet, but the good decentralized exchange for me is idex.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:12:56 AM

Looking forward to more decentralized exchanges, definitely the way things are progressing. Be interesting to see what Binance has to offer, think a popular exchange offering a decentralized one will convert more investors to the market. Few on the way, the current ones are too difficult to use for newcomers, and that will be the key in converting.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
hhussain

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:26:56 PM

I think that exchanges will have more power as the time increases due to the fact that the amateur level or high-level investors at some point of time do observer the market rands to see how the psychology of the masses is behaving at any given instant, as these exchanges provide the data for analysis for everyone it may have a good future
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:30:28 PM

there are two types of people looking to exchange. those who want to trade, and those who want to actually exchange coins and go away.

traders want order books to play with. how do decentralized exchanges handle this? i've never really looked around one. even if they do have visible order books of a sort, i don't see how they can deliver the speed that traders want. that really requires ledger entries, not real exchanging.

maybe this'll change with lightning networks and atomic swaps, but right now i'd imagine it's far too clunky.

if we're talking the real exchange of coins then yes i see no reason why you'd bother with somewhere centralised. i dunno how many people are looking to do that versus trading.
S4roZa

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:46:08 PM

Dex is not new to decentralized exchanges. Centralized and decentralized exchanges will coexist in the near future, complementing each other.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:46:52 PM

komodo and blocknet are the next big players here.

Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:02:02 PM

To become a well-known exchange, the DEX market should be smarter in attracting large investors as well as a high level of market security to make investors feel more comfortable entering the DEX market, I think that's some way to be a great deal.
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:07:20 PM

Hi Guys!
It is good to have a decentralized exchange and DEX is a good example of it. However, I think it is good if DEX market their project smoothly around the world because a lot of decentralized projects as of now that is good as DEX.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: