Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:30:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crisis is Coming  (Read 4306 times)
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:04:23 PM

The cycle of 10 years back, the economic recession of 1998, 2008 and the next will be 2018. That is possible. I think other market capitalization will pour into cryptocurrency. I am keeping the altcoin well and waiting for the miracle to happen later this year.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:33:27 AM

The cycle of 10 years back, the economic recession of 1998, 2008 and the next will be 2018. That is possible. I think other market capitalization will pour into cryptocurrency. I am keeping the altcoin well and waiting for the miracle to happen later this year.
I would not call it a miracle because I believe crpyto is strong and it has the power to change the world.
Smart people are putting their money in crypto so eventually as people have an idea on how profitable here, they will also put their money.
jaredl

Activity: 173
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:48:52 AM

There was a kind of 'Black Monday' in the US Stock Exchange. The Dow Jones Index fell 4.60 percent. A daily loss was the strongest drop in Wall Street history with 1,175 points. Panic sales jumped into the world, the Japanese Nike index dropped by 5.5 percent ...

I do not particularly like to give disastrous news, but the crisis is in the doorway ...! The American Stock Exchange has not experienced such a decline for a long time.

Is this situation the signals of the crisis or is this crisis going to be skipped in a short time?

We are all waiting with curiosity ....

Yes you will be right some day when the crisis comes.. but in the mean time, you will be missing out a lot of gains if you are just worrying about the next recession.

The world economy is still chugging along well and if you look at all the indicators, a lot of economies are doing very well and companies are generating profits.

Ultimately it will be either sudden surge in inflation or another financial scam that will bring down the markets, so what we can do is to protect ourselves by diversifying and also keeping a close tab on the markets. Be nimble in this market but staying vested so that we dun lose potential gains. I rather enjoy 100% gains and experienced a 20% drop in the markets (technical definition of bear market) cos i will still be positive in my portfolio.

I know too many people who have been "predicting" this crisis for 3 years now.. but the market has been ignoring them. I been staying vested with the stock market and crypto market  Grin

Lets all stay vigilant in this market and we will be rewarded.

TPay Wallet: TENd3idLWQq95Z1MSf2cK3JgeLUoqDf8wX

ETH Wallet: 0xa8A8106959931018E3cacFD511dAD5E1c659ea54
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:53:53 AM

Crisis is a desastrous event that include famine and economy problem, everybody does not have idea when will it happen, but we can prevent this event by making our economy more progressive, and sourceful so that everybody wil not affected.

redsap

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:11:21 AM

Crisis is always come whenever and wherever time is it but the worst is the people who getting it more worst if they panic sell at it sometimes crisis is in just short term

sohel436290

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:15:55 AM

Maybe not like this Crisis is going completely, at present time is good Bitcoin is raising but slowly I hope as soon as possible price will be 20k plus.
batman12345

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:41:36 AM

i hear from veteran advisor from december 2017.

there are so many news that 2018 will Crisis on all investment like crptocurrency, stockmarket, bond, etc. but i dont know how severe the impact of the economic crisis.

Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:27:53 PM

There was a kind of 'Black Monday' in the US Stock Exchange. The Dow Jones Index fell 4.60 percent. A daily loss was the strongest drop in Wall Street history with 1,175 points. Panic sales jumped into the world, the Japanese Nike index dropped by 5.5 percent ...

I do not particularly like to give disastrous news, but the crisis is in the doorway ...! The American Stock Exchange has not experienced such a decline for a long time.

Is this situation the signals of the crisis or is this crisis going to be skipped in a short time?

Well the crisis doesn't last long. Many investors do take action immediately. If it continues long then the crypt market will do have bad impression to upcoming investors this year.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:34:41 PM

Its only FUD where it would drop the price of bitcoin and the whales will jump in to buy those token sold due to panic in the decline of bitcoin price. As you can see in today's pricing, bitcoin reached $10k in just a few day. So if you would analyze the chart then i doubt if you would say that it's indeed a crisis.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:38:10 PM

Please note that any declaration on the media is made with the only intention to manipulate the market, and - as you can see - thay had a lot of success: the price went down, big fishes bought, and now the price rises again.

They made big profit, the manipulated people cry. That's life. Next time, don't listen...

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:35:13 PM

I would not call it a miracle because I believe crpyto is strong and it has the power to change the world.
Smart people are putting their money in crypto so eventually as people have an idea on how profitable here, they will also put their money.
Cryptoccurrency is an effective solution for tracking assets. When I look at my blockchain purse, I see the smallest displacement. Cryptocurrency is also just a representation of a technology, a software. I have seen many technologies of the future such as VR, AI, governance and content release ... All the problems of life are gradually resolved.
labs0918

Activity: 205

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:29:27 PM

If crisis is coming just pray God will in control. God will provide all are needs and with him and with our prayers God will help us to surpass crisis in our life.

Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:51:36 PM

If crisis is coming just pray God will in control. God will provide all are needs and with him and with our prayers God will help us to surpass crisis in our life.

Economy as a whole is quite overwhelming since you have so many things to consider but as an individual, we need not to panic so as not to affect the economy in general. Crisis is always present. It is up to us on how we react about it -either we will stick to the negativity or we'll find ways to be positive and find ways to solve it.
greenchy

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:57:16 PM

The financial crisis comes to the whole world. All countries suffer from this! I think this is due to the increase in population and the depreciation of money!

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:58:38 PM

while US stock market continued to fall including the international stock market, we can't say that the BTC also is affected because BTC is not dependent in the US stock market.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 03:14:53 PM

I hope it will not affect much the total market cap of cryptocurrency because definitely, people withdraw their life in crypto. The crisis in cryptocurrency makes a lot of people disappointed in the current trend in our economy. Hopefully, crisis will not happen and somehow, cryptocurrency will bullish by this year.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:28:35 PM

Bitcoin is experiencing a sharp decline in value. but in my opinion the bitcoin will grow strongly back in the future. bitcoin will not be downgraded. bitcoin decreases to strong growth in the next stage. that is the rule of bitcoin.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:01:37 PM

Bitcoin is experiencing a sharp decline in value. but in my opinion the bitcoin will grow strongly back in the future. bitcoin will not be downgraded. bitcoin decreases to strong growth in the next stage. that is the rule of bitcoin.
to date, some exchanges show positive rates for Bitcoin. Just a week ago you can see about $ 6000 for Bitcoin, But today the price goes back to 10,000 to 11,000 dollars. I think this is a good trend.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:47:27 AM

Maybe not like this Crisis is going completely, at present time is good Bitcoin is raising but slowly I hope as soon as possible price will be 20k plus.
It has already reached 20k and will raise more because of high market demand; people are buying bitcoin as it is increasing in price with time. If they will hold indeed it is all profit instead of crisis, it is time to overcome all financial crisis that bitcoin had in past few months, it is low still but not very low! Price of bitcoin is increasing again it is all about investors if they will invest with full attention they will not suffer any kind of crisis in bitcoins future.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:21:59 AM

Yep, unfortunately magazines like wall street journal and other of the kind predict new crisis is coming, and this fact scares me out of witts. We live below the poverty line, earning maximum 300 dollars a month. Bills are nearly a half of it.
No matter what happening in this constitution fight for it.  Even if it's crisis or not we can survive. Everybody has a solution and way to prevent that kind of problem. If crisis coming it is so very dangerous because our financial assets will suddenly lose which the current market value of an investor. Well , crisis is unpredictable no one knows when its coming. I believe that crypto is strong and it really secured it is all about there opinions or not legit predictions. In all crisis they really prepares what to do and how to handle the problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: