Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 11:15:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crisis is Coming  (Read 4312 times)
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:28:09 AM

I saw almost all crypto last week had a crisis, they experienced a significant price reduction, including bitcoin.

I once thought 2018, will be the end of all crypto?

Many people panicked at such situations, but I'm sure this will soon recover and it's proven that bitcoin is slowly showing a slight increase.

kikay15

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:36:58 AM

There was a kind of 'Black Monday' in the US Stock Exchange. The Dow Jones Index fell 4.60 percent. A daily loss was the strongest drop in Wall Street history with 1,175 points. Panic sales jumped into the world, the Japanese Nike index dropped by 5.5 percent ...

I do not particularly like to give disastrous news, but the crisis is in the doorway ...! The American Stock Exchange has not experienced such a decline for a long time.

Is this situation the signals of the crisis or is this crisis going to be skipped in a short time?

We are all waiting with curiosity ....
Every crisis that come into our life we must be prepare.  Always pray that every struggle you facing right now you always have stenght to pass it on.  Every crisis have always answer to stop crisis in our life.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
koyo12

Activity: 123

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:50:13 AM

There was a kind of 'Black Monday' in the US Stock Exchange. The Dow Jones Index fell 4.60 percent. A daily loss was the strongest drop in Wall Street history with 1,175 points. Panic sales jumped into the world, the Japanese Nike index dropped by 5.5 percent ...

I do not particularly like to give disastrous news, but the crisis is in the doorway ...! The American Stock Exchange has not experienced such a decline for a long time.

Is this situation the signals of the crisis or is this crisis going to be skipped in a short time?

Bitcoin facing crisis now but i beleieve it will recover soon.  So be patient to wait until bitcoin will be stable.  And everybody will be happy about that.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:22:37 AM

I saw almost all crypto last week had a crisis, they experienced a significant price reduction, including bitcoin.

Many people panicked at such situations, but I'm sure this will soon recover and it's proven that bitcoin is slowly showing a slight increase.
This is the last bump, dump. I hope this year will be a great year of cryptocurrency. New technologies are actively responding from the community.
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:38:57 PM

The next stock market crash will occur when the central bankers and institutional buyers want it to occur. They make up the majority of the trades on the market and essentially have control. We saw the same thing in 2007/2008 when the bankers were selling toxic assets at a premium and then placing short bets right before the collapse. Unfortunately, it seems that BTC has the same susceptibility as 1000 people own almost 40% of all Bitcoins and it's well known that one individual took the price of BTC from $100 to $1,000. All markets are susceptible to the whales and institutions that decide when the large price movements occur, the best we can do is try to predict their patterns and ride their coattails.
I think you are giving them too much credit, yest they can fabricate economic crises if they want but not if that size an economic crisis like the one we saw in 2007 put at risk the whole system they spend a hundred years building and it showed to them how vulnerable they were to their own mistakes, and the next crisis will be outside of their control as well an the chances the whole system collapses at that time will be even higher.
viavalenttt

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:31:21 AM

Abruptly the Dow Jones index is very popular almost everywhere and I assume that this is also affecting the bitcoin or crypto exchanges also. Because it seems that folks are taking whole thing out of fear and they feel that the along with Wall Street might just affect it detrimentally. So surely the bitcoin fall is absolutely momentary and I believe we about to enjoy the upcoming days and nights for the bitcoin. My spouse and i mean it may happen that folks might just choose crypto currencies so that the quantity of investors here will increase considerably and so we will enjoy increased market cap. The prices will certainly increase too so just seat tight and carry your bitcoins.: -) There is absolutely no crisis its just great news for us.
LastJedi

Activity: 182
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:44:31 AM

All markets seem to be on the recovery with the stocks and now even bitcoin price is going up steady and I think if there was a crisis it is over now.
Even if they say it will take a little under a year for the amount lost in the stock market just on that day to completely recover that same amount.

greenpath

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:55:57 AM

The lose of one is not the lose of money when we talk about crisis. Crisis is crisis and not all about business it's all about people whether Police and politicians and more. Every people is subject to crisis in the future when the environment cannot contain anymore the capacity to provide.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:41:51 PM

Don't you think this is at all is not bad news?

A lot of stockmarket traders are already here in crypto, they had quit the stockmarket because of the long wait before price goes up. I am from stockmarket as well but quit and move to crypto for its quite better to trade.
Firstly, he said he does not like bad news and then he decided to classify what has happened as bad news. Secondly, downtrends happen everywhere and not their first time this will be happening in the stock market, so how is that also a bad news? Thirdly, just as you said, this should even be like good news to the crypto space as a lot of big guys are beginning to find the cryptocurrency ecospace interesting. Who knows? May be they are even the ones moving their funds from the messed up centralized stock market.
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:20:10 PM

I think crisis is coming to those who aren't positive in nature. Crisis typically comes in a normal way that no one can see. It comes in a sudden cause its a phenomenon that is unescapable. If you are matured enough to handle fluctuations and changes in the market then you are liable and tolerated in this kind of environment.
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:59:11 PM

crisis will come if where more and more humans without the creation of vacancies, so that could lead to economic crisis one of them.

Yes crisis is coming even before and now at millenial ages it keeps on coming. The purpose of crisis is to help people control and determine the savings strategy and expences for the worth. It may happen anytime from now on and before because it is kind of preparation for us to find a profit and income than deciding for the expences. Hopefully that very scary time that bitcoin will be out, I don't want that to happen. Maybe that momment many individual lost their earnings and they cannot live a happy life that will be a big crisis an example and we don't want that to happen.
pragna

Activity: 1582

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:10:32 PM

Cheesy where ther is profit there is crisis everywhere. So no need to tens for this. Maximum time we worried when anything crush from its natural position but we do not think that better days waiting for future. So dont be worried.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:37:54 AM

Cheesy where ther is profit there is crisis everywhere. So no need to tens for this. Maximum time we worried when anything crush from its natural position but we do not think that better days waiting for future. So dont be worried.
I am not worried, we have survive a lot of crisis and we are getting stronger because of that crisis.
Trust with bitcoin is very important of the coin you are investing, there are people who tried to manipulate the market, we should not fall victims.
zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:46:42 AM

For me, when bitcoin falls, other cryptocurrencies will be affected.

Crises always exist, but we should always remain calm.
miradorme

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:00:43 AM

Every people and every country facing crisis now.  Just like bitcoin it facing crisis because of the price is so low.  But dont lose hope because when time comes it become stable and it will okay to used it. 
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:53:58 PM

We are all
waiting with curiosity ....
It is normal when we experience  Cris it a part of life everyone  of us can experience  Crisi even though rich people,just have a relax calm down pray to god tomorrow  is a another day of success

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1351

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:52:05 PM

They dropped because of several reasons and one of them might be the stock market drop that happen in the same time. Finances are connected there's no doubt about it and although some people think that a financial crisis would mean a growth of cryptocurrencies, it's not that simple. It would most likely first cause a huge drop of all assets, the value of currencies, including crypto, and all investments.
As for the crisis, I'm certain that it's coming. With the constant printing of currencies and increasing debt it's inevitable. Of course banks could stop leeching and forget about debt and loans, but it's not going to happen, they're too greedy.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:24:31 PM

Yep, unfortunately magazines like wall street journal and other of the kind predict new crisis is coming, and this fact scares me out of witts. We live below the poverty line, earning maximum 300 dollars a month. Bills are nearly a half of it.
Economic crisis affect the most to the middle class, those that are poor are not so affected since in rural areas they produce their own food so they are not that affected, and the rich are not that affected as well since they have many hard assets like real estate and gold, the middle class is the one that suffers the worst consequences since most of the time they have huge debts and they cannot keep paying those debts if they lose their jobs so not only they lose their jobs but their assets as well.
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:51:02 PM

Crisis is a desastrous event that include famine and economy problem, everybody does not have idea when will it happen, but we can prevent this event by making our economy more progressive, and sourceful so that everybody wil not affected.

Crisis is uncontrollable. It greatly needs serious attention to be able to overcome. It won't be relieved in just one glance. Tye idea that you had giver is very general and is very hard to say. One big processing agaim if ever.
Well we just have to be prepared for now. Make all things controllable of our abilities.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:51:21 PM

I thought this situation is normal sometimes in the world of cryptocurrency to have crisis sometimes in stock exchange,like happen in US and japan as you stated in your story,but i think those crisis in they feeling now in there stock would not last longer,and maybe in the few moments or day it will turn back to normal and all this things now happen crisis will diminished and exchange with prosperity.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: