Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:36:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crisis is Coming  (Read 4306 times)
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:45:29 AM

There are all the time "prophets of doom" that announce all kind of disasters and cataclysms, non necessarily financial ones.
Actually, economy - and much more stock exchange and cryptocurrencies - is based on "trust" much more than on concrete data.
So, it's normal that periodically investor lose their faith in the system, or - on the contrary - become enthusiast about something.
And this depend from big manipulators do.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
eyebags1994

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:07:03 AM

Let us just stay calm and don't think more negative about the crisis happening instead let's pray for that better. And hopefully so soon because if it will go so far from now its a bad news already.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:25:41 PM

Let us just stay calm and don't think more negative about the crisis happening instead let's pray for that better. And hopefully so soon because if it will go so far from now its a bad news already.

Well the market will get up when the big boys deemed its time. It's mostly about manipulation and in times like these, best to stay away from aggressive trading and hold on to your btc and alts and buy sparingly if you have extra money. Those who take advantage of these times are in for good profits

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:37:51 PM

In history, there is a period of decline or rise in stock market.I think this
decline proves a fact.It proves that the government controls the stock exchange.
Knowing that bitcoin has also been enlisted in California stock exchange, it may
not be inexact to think that the same administration that has caused bitcoin decline
may have also been responsible to the decline in the stock market.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:35:30 PM

The cycle of 10 years back, the economic recession of 1998, 2008 and the next will be 2018. That is possible. I think other market capitalization will pour into cryptocurrency. I am keeping the altcoin well and waiting for the miracle to happen later this year.
Crisis do not happen with that absolute regularity but it is true that in most decades there is a big scare and this decade is ending and we have yet to experience it but that does not mean things are getting better this probably means the governments are doing everything they can to avert the crisis and when they ultimately fail we are going to see one of the biggest crisis in the history and when we see we have not even recovered from the previous one then this is the time to accumulate assets just in case something terrible happens.
bagsladderg

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:13:50 AM

How can it be still be coming when it has already affected the globe by its prescence LOL
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:19:52 PM

No one can tell if a crisis is coming but something is certain, when the whales decide it's time for the price of bitcoin to go up, they will pump the price and it will go up. I do not know about the crisis but I have heard a few people talk about crisis coming but normally I do not believe stories like these, I look at the market and the prices as that is the best and most tangible thing I see in this market.
Allan004

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:32:59 PM

the crisis is not losing. because of the increase in human population and the decline of the world economy. Climate change is still the cause of the crisis
gadimbrut

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:40:08 PM

My expectations of the economic crisis did not happen. because the crisis will only increase poverty especially in developing countries. this time the economy is not good.
Boknoi321

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:47:58 PM

My expectations of the economic crisis did not happen. because the crisis will only increase poverty especially in developing countries. this time the economy is not good.
Crisis is not legit because I believe that it will pumps up as soon as possible .Dont think negative thoughts on bitcoin because that was probably the reason why investors afraid to do investment. You are not helping on bitcoin instead of doing that it is better to spread good information on bitcoin. Crisis will not happen so enough talking like that.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:00:14 PM

Crisis is not legit because I believe that it will pumps up as soon as possible .Dont think negative thoughts on bitcoin because that was probably the reason why investors afraid to do investment. You are not helping on bitcoin instead of doing that it is better to spread good information on bitcoin. Crisis will not happen so enough talking like that.
Yes I agree with you instead of spreading bad informstion that crisis may happen on bitcoin. Expect good things may happen so that all of us can benefits on bitcoin and has a opportunities to gain huge profit returns.As far as bitcoin has a capabilities ,do the right decision towards the future. 
jaydoes6

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:31:38 PM

I think yes because this year bitcoins price is really fluctuating to the extreme level Sad
btctalk123

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:34:25 PM

There was a kind of 'Black Monday' in the US Stock Exchange. The Dow Jones Index fell 4.60 percent. A daily loss was the strongest drop in Wall Street history with 1,175 points. Panic sales jumped into the world, the Japanese Nike index dropped by 5.5 percent ...

Yes exactly, i lost a lot of money because of this (i have a considerable amount of money invested on Stocks too)

But yes, we need to know that this kind of things can really happen in ALL the markets, it doesn't matter if they are stocks, cryptos, or bonds.

btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:42:21 PM

I think yes because this year bitcoins price is really fluctuating to the extreme level Sad

We have seen the bearish market, so what you are saying is a understatement. Lol.

No one can tell if a crisis is coming but something is certain, when the whales decide it's time for the price of bitcoin to go up, they will pump the price and it will go up. I do not know about the crisis but I have heard a few people talk about crisis coming but normally I do not believe stories like these, I look at the market and the prices as that is the best and most tangible thing I see in this market.

I mean no one can really tell if a crisis is looming or not. But there are barometer, or gauge that will signal if a crisis is imminent. The best thing to do is just be prepared.

There was a kind of 'Black Monday' in the US Stock Exchange. The Dow Jones Index fell 4.60 percent. A daily loss was the strongest drop in Wall Street history with 1,175 points. Panic sales jumped into the world, the Japanese Nike index dropped by 5.5 percent ...

Yes exactly, i lost a lot of money because of this (i have a considerable amount of money invested on Stocks too)

But yes, we need to know that this kind of things can really happen in ALL the markets, it doesn't matter if they are stocks, cryptos, or bonds.

Same here. I also have stocks. Some of them I have been holding for more almost 20 years now. So I'm very familiar how stocks moves. Yes, it will happen that's why its better to be prepared as always. You need to have your Plan B, Plan C in place so that you will not be affected when crisis comes.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ikipiye

Activity: 108

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:44:49 PM

Suddenly the Dow Jones index is very popular everywhere and I believe that this is also affecting the bitcoin or crypto exchanges also. Because it seems that people are taking the whole thing out of fear and they think that the fall in Wall Street might just affect it adversely. So surely the bitcoin fall is really temporary and I believe that we gonna enjoy the upcoming days for the bitcoin. I mean it could happen that people might just choose crypto currencies so that the number of investors here will increase dramatically and thus we will enjoy increased market cap. The prices are going to increase too so just seat tight and hold your bitcoins. :-) There is no crisis its just good news for us.
Besides that, it is very likely that FUDs will stop soon and we might be seeing the bottom of the dump now. Either way I don't care what happens to bitcoin after this day since if it dumps, I will buy some bitcoin again, if it pumps, then I am in for a little profit taking if it pumped enough.  Either way, just hodl whatever amount of bitcoin is in your wallets so that it wont become food for the whales.

Well, there's no such thing as permanent. There has to be a breakdown in order to recover and be back at high price or even exceed it. It's a good opportunity to buy bitcoin to make some good profit in the future. FUDs everywhere, if you easily believe in what you read and hear, you'll be in fear and you'll get panic.
yes, I agree with you, do not panic in addressing this crisis, just take the positive value, this is our opportunity to buy at low prices and survive wait for prices to recover.
jmiro1

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:01:15 PM

The nature of a crisis is, it's short. If it's long, then we usually do not call it crisis. However, I think we might have an impact on Bitcoins or crypto coins as the stock market crashes. But I don't think the impact would be anything serious. Crypto market and stock markets are two different things. It can never be similar since one of them is a currency.
Kingjagat

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:14:22 PM

crisis will come if where more and more humans without the creation of vacancies, so that could lead to economic crisis one of them.

any crisis will continue to happen so with crypto currency, but if there is an automatic crisis there will always be glory. . . so no need to panic exaggerated
Aqua Man

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:24:56 PM

I do not particularly like to give disastrous news, but the crisis is in the doorway ...! The American Stock Exchange has not experienced such a decline for a long time.

Is this situation the signals of the crisis or is this crisis going to be skipped in a short time?

We are all waiting with curiosity ....

I think it will take a bit longer, lot of 'dumb money' still coming into the markets. But volatility will increase because big players are taking profits
YourHumbleCorrespondent

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:40:33 PM

Pardon my crude language, but there's no need to shit yourself. If I had a BTC for every time I heard about how we'd all be living in a smoking crater in an ice-encrusted hellscape ...

Bitcoin dropped $9,000. We're still here.
Trump was elected. We're still here.
North Korea got nukes. We're still here.
Great Recession. We're still here.
9/11. We're still here.
Y2K. We're still here.
Gingrich became Speaker of the House. We're still here.
The Bulletin of Atomic Scientists set the Doomsday Clock to 3 minutes to midnight. We're still here.
Reagan was elected. We're still here.

Stop worrying and live your life.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:02:40 PM

Yes I agree with you instead of spreading bad informstion that crisis may happen on bitcoin. Expect good things may happen so that all of us can benefits on bitcoin and has a opportunities to gain huge profit returns.As far as bitcoin has a capabilities ,do the right decision towards the future. 
Yes  such kind of news can create problems in market specially those traders who are new and inexperienced, They get panic and start selling their shares, i think we need to spread good news in the market so that the new investors become encourage and continue investing money in bitcoin and can help in giving support to the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: