Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:02:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crisis is Coming  (Read 4302 times)
jesh2206

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:12:29 AM

The best way to save for a pension is to put money away each and every month, as over time the compounded returns can really add up. For younger people, those early pounds that they put away will work the hardest, bringing in the greatest returns by the time they come to retire. For that you can sabe yourself in financial crisis

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hataman

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:40:08 PM

CRisis will not come anymore as it is happening now on every exchange.
at first, crypto is really at the sea of red and then this news. China and it's Chinese people is really a big factor in our community and holds lots of investment. i hope this will end soon as the New year of them will be coming soon and end!
I also think that way. China is a factor of this crisis. hopefully this crisis passes so as not to trouble us as a hunter
Canis Majoris

Activity: 126
Merit: 59

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:50:49 PM

The best way to save for a pension is to put money away each and every month, as over time the compounded returns can really add up. For younger people, those early pounds that they put away will work the hardest, bringing in the greatest returns by the time they come to retire. For that you can sabe yourself in financial crisis

If only it were that simple. If you just create your own piggy bank and start putting your money there, it will be depreciating constantly. So after a short while, whatever you manage to save montly, the same amount will be eaten away completely by the inflation. Crypto is not a panacea either. If we cut all the crap and hype, it is not guaranteed that your crypto holdings won't turn into digital trash in a couple of years.
Donationcoin

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:02:21 PM

I feeling like crisis stay very nearly with my door and will knock very easy and very soon and if spx will goes falling very deep too crisis will eat everybody here and will hit us very strongly Sad
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:06:49 PM

There was a kind of 'Black Monday' in the US Stock Exchange. The Dow Jones Index fell 4.60 percent. A daily loss was the strongest drop in Wall Street history with 1,175 points. Panic sales jumped into the world, the Japanese Nike index dropped by 5.5 percent ...

I do not particularly like to give disastrous news, but the crisis is in the doorway ...! The American Stock Exchange has not experienced such a decline for a long time.

Is this situation the signals of the crisis or is this crisis going to be skipped in a short time?

We are all waiting with curiosity ....
  I still think it's not for long. Maybe too much panic around this all. Everything will soon change for the better, the main thing is not to panic and not to panic others. There will be no crisis, everything will be fine.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:30:16 PM

CRisis will not come anymore as it is happening now on every exchange.
at first, crypto is really at the sea of red and then this news. China and it's Chinese people is really a big factor in our community and holds lots of investment. i hope this will end soon as the New year of them will be coming soon and end!
I also think that way. China is a factor of this crisis. hopefully this crisis passes so as not to trouble us as a hunter
Can't stop it can we? They are just taking further precautions about this type of earning method or a source of income that is independently working off of the governments visual domains. For me crisis is happening every time we just don't see it that way or another means we still don't recognize what truly crisis is.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:44:18 PM

Crisis is not and will never stay long in the market, as we can see we can't expect anything to any investment that fell, just to rise back again.
Be sure that you are on the right track and make the right decision on anything you will enter.
Investment is not always a win-win situation.
yunzau

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:07:32 PM

Yes it is visible from the symptoms caused.
Especially bitcoin which affects much of the economy like example malaysia some grocery stores have started to switch to bitcoin payments. My opinion it happens because of the fantastic price increase and the question is whether bitocin will be a currency or storage tool? Digital economic development becomes one of the triggers.
beccer

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:08:47 PM

Crisis is not and will never stay long in the market, as we can see we can't expect anything to any investment that fell, just to rise back again.
Be sure that you are on the right track and make the right decision on anything you will enter.
Actually the crypto crisis can only happen this year, the decrease in stock in the street wall in my opinion resulted in the decline in the value of btc.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:36:51 PM

Yes it is visible from the symptoms caused.
Especially bitcoin which affects much of the economy like example malaysia some grocery stores have started to switch to bitcoin payments. My opinion it happens because of the fantastic price increase and the question is whether bitocin will be a currency or storage tool? Digital economic development becomes one of the triggers.
I'm very surprised by this information. Is Malaysia already starting to accept Bitcoin as payment? Apparently all the same, your revenge will be taken in the near future. What information should be available to many users, and I think that this will affect the best way on the market and on the opinions of users.
hoaryal1

Activity: 139
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 03:13:47 AM

Why will crisis come if you can use it technically and carry on mining at a right pace and strategy Smiley

GuerrillaBuzz is taking marketing to the next level by creating and distributing content in the crypto world. We've helped our clients to raise more than $100 Million.
GuerrillaBuzz ICO/STO/IEO Marketing, Cryptocurrency & Blockchain PR company
https://guerrillabuzz.com/
Thamon

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:19:35 AM

I think the next financial crisis will see a few more noobs come into Bitcoin, but because crypto has a steep learning curve for your average computer illiterate Joe, they will probably be too late to rescue their savings from any run on the banks.
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:33:27 PM

There is always crisis but this particular issue is new issue that was never before. Hopefully every partners will do quick solution to solve this problem or I hope they are already prepared before this things will come.
The things are all those who have invested their money into any of the crypto coin must be prepared all the time to face any worst condition and that they need to have some backup plan to deal with such kind of situations. In case this thing ever happens, the first thing which we need to do is to keep our emotions under our control. We need to stay in our senses and that we need not to make any stupid decision.
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:52:30 PM

Crisis will always come and go, they're like the weather, unavoidable. It's essential to have them whether they're
staged, expected or simply an inevitability. They are temporary, but a lot more contemporary this year. Investments
are always threatened with various crisis and risks, but somehow after such events, markets always seems
to carry on and improve. Maybe we should change the way we see dips and crisis in markets, there's probably
something good and unexpectedly positive bound to happen from there.
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:07:29 PM

I think the next financial crisis will see a few more noobs come into Bitcoin, but because crypto has a steep learning curve for your average computer illiterate Joe, they will probably be too late to rescue their savings from any run on the banks.

Yes you are definitely right. From the time being those newbie who are joining in which is less educated in trading techniques and etiquette. This could affect the entire market system.
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:20:14 PM

When we say crisis it is all about severe situation in one particular area or life. Crisis is not applicable to crypto world because this wasn't yet so popular in all the world although more people who have ideas about crypto but thepeople around tthe globe doesn't have any idea with this even the word crypto they don't know. Slowdown of price is not crisis.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 02:28:49 PM

Yeah that would be nice. Please bump me in to check if it reallt happen that crisis happen and see to it that bitcoin will go down its market price. I would glad to the market price foe bitcoin to go down as to have the chance to buy bitcoin for at least 1 btc. I know that bitcoin is so expensive that is why i am longing for it to have and hopefull that i could get even at least 1 btc. Hopefully that those days will happen and that day is one of the remarkable days of my life. So do not forget to bump me in when the bitcoin price will go down.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:34:20 PM

Let us just stay calm and don't think more negative about the crisis happening instead let's pray for that better. And hopefully so soon because if it will go so far from now its a bad news already.

Well the market will get up when the big boys deemed its time. It's mostly about manipulation and in times like these, best to stay away from aggressive trading and hold on to your btc and alts and buy sparingly if you have extra money. Those who take advantage of these times are in for good profits
yes you are right, I think that too, some whales can manipulate the market price, very bad if stuck in the game, because they have the ability to do some trade with a large enough amount and can affect the sale value, they are still waiting until its time right to be able to do all the plans they have prepared, better avoid it because it is very risky to go into it
crazydave

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:26:34 PM

crisis is coming without a doubt
from global warming to price rise to hanger all over the world
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:31:52 PM

Yes you are definitely right. From the time being those newbie who are joining in which is less educated in trading techniques and etiquette. This could affect the entire market system.
Well it is not a big deal to learn about trading if you are willing to learn about trading then it is very easy and it is not big deal, if you are newbie then it is good to join bitcoin signature at very first and after that you can go for trading well. Now it is time to overcome all your lose in bitcoin as price of bitcoin is now increasing with time so you should invest now and let market begun to rise high, panic selling is not good and not advisable if you are new and you want to earn profit, patience can be prove as your sword to fight against bitcoin fallen price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: