Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:03:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crisis is Coming  (Read 4312 times)
cryptbit.man

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:48:41 PM

Usually when there is a market crash it happens fairly suddenly and not as a slow descend. Correct me if I am wrong. Alongside to the descend of the US stock exchange we also witnessed the descend of most cryptocurrencies. Can the two be related?
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:10:46 PM

Crisis is always there and we has nothing to do about it. It always come then gone and come again the gone. We does not know when it will end but i am sure that this crisis is the end of the crypto currency.

lelangsabun

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:15:03 PM

crisis is always coming
but we as people we need prepared
sometimes life is like a trading, is not about just win or lose but about how we can survive trough crisis
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:16:18 PM

Crisis is always there and we has nothing to do about it. It always come then gone and come again the gone. We does not know when it will end but i am sure that this crisis is the end of the crypto currency.

No way for crypto to end, crisis is just an ordinary activity if you get into this business so just relax and hold your investment.
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:37:22 AM

I feel this too. The price of bitcoin is kinda stuck with low price and high in selling price.  I think bitcoin is also affective with this stocks in a stocks market. But anyway, im still positive that it will turn on good.  I will still hold with bitcoin.

I agree with you guys. This is a hard moment and we have to hold more than ever. I never could imagine see again eth around 550$ but we have to assume this hard moment for cryptocurrency world. Strong mind and avoid weak hands!!! Regards guys.

Yes, this is really frustrating for all of us. Specially those buyers who got it at the top price of $19K last December. It seems that there's no end to all of us. But just have patience because we all know at the end, bitcoin will bounce back.

A little over a year ago Bitcoin was worth less than 1k. On the one hand, this tells us that we still have a pretty decent price and some support. On the other, though, this also shows how low Bitcoin can actually go. The problem is Bitcoin is not stable, and if it stays at the current levels for longer, the speculative folk will lose their interest. That wouldn't be an issue if real adoption took off for real but so far the prospects for that are rather bleak too.
It is true that the price could go even lower if the price of bitcoin does not begin to move soon it is very likely that many people that have invested their money in bitcoin will probably begin to invest in altcoins so they can get more money out of their investments, however I do not think that we are so far away to get more adoption what we need is that bitcoin works as the currency that satoshi wanted.
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:08:49 AM

I feel this too. The price of bitcoin is kinda stuck with low price and high in selling price.  I think bitcoin is also affective with this stocks in a stocks market. But anyway, im still positive that it will turn on good.  I will still hold with bitcoin.

I hope it will soon be over because their new year will come and end soon!
Chinese people are really a big factor in our community and have a lot of investment.
The crisis will not come again as it is now in every exchange.
at first, crypto really is in a sea of ​​red and then this news.
Rashid555

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:27:41 AM

Crises is always in the monetary currencies and the financial institutions are regulating things so in the start of this year crises came in the start of this year and the prices were goes down and now the bitcoin is growing and with this currency we can make online payments and the crypto is good to trade in the present time. being the bitcoin user we have to be patience in the bitcoin crises.

redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:35:41 AM

yeah that's right crisis will always coming whatever and whenever you are
the point is we need to prepared before it happen to us, and survive in the crisis is the matter what we need into the next step level

Milkidi

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:50:55 AM

I suppose it is world economy correction, one of the usual phase which is followed by panic sell as usual, human psychology.

correctly,i think so.
TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:05:50 AM

crisis will come if where more and more humans without the creation of vacancies, so that could lead to economic crisis one of them.

what crisis are you here? less specific.
campbell.box

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:17:47 PM

The stock market and the digital encryption money market are beginning to be red!

The United States and China are trading stations, which also affect the encrypted market!

Maybe people will invest money in the digital encryption currency from the stock market and the international trade market!
jeaniferomambac

Activity: 135
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:49:15 PM

The stock market and the digital encryption money market are beginning to be red!

The United States and China are trading stations, which also affect the encrypted market!

Maybe people will invest money in the digital encryption currency from the stock market and the international trade market!

In bitcoin its normal that the price of it will go down and go up because its price is always changing day by day so when the price of it decrease it does not mean that were in crisis situation and it does not mean that crisis is coming because when the price of bitcoin decrease that was the right way to buy bitcoin to get a huge profit in the future.for those users in bitcoin we must have patience when it comes to bitcoin to reach our goal by only using on it because bitcoin is a great help to all of us.

destroyer01

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:22:17 PM

Nobody knows when we’ll see a crisis of nuclear proportions again. However,as a general rule of thumb,the next crisis will arise when a lot of people lose confidence and become nervous at the same time.
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:43:10 PM

Nobody knows when we’ll see a crisis of nuclear proportions again. However,as a general rule of thumb,the next crisis will arise when a lot of people lose confidence and become nervous at the same time.
That is right, all things come in our hands, so if we are in doubt of everything that is happening then negative impact will also arises, that is why it is so important to make sure that here in our life we must become positive in everything that is happening.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 06:22:45 PM

That is right, all things come in our hands, so if we are in doubt of everything that is happening then negative impact will also arises, that is why it is so important to make sure that here in our life we must become positive in everything that is happening.
most of all, the problem in the market is created by those users who ineptly throw coins onto the market, thereby lowering their cost. If there is no real demand, then the proposal should be less.
Dragon5

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:27:08 PM

crisis is always coming
sometimes life is like a trading, is not about just win or lose but about how we can survive trough crisis

Well said, dude! Crisis is always round the corner, don't think the market ever gets stabilized. We we a little down when bitcoin sales fell off recently. Crypto economy contracted. But now it's risen again up to 5.9%.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:36:00 PM

crisis is always coming

Well said, dude! Crisis is always round the corner, don't think the market ever gets stabilized. We we a little down when bitcoin sales fell off recently. Crypto economy contracted. But now it's risen again up to 5.9%.
That is right, we need preparation in everything, we need to have at least savings and investment so that we can use if in case of emergency, crisis may take place any time, so it is better to be prepared than regretting things in the future.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:08:28 PM

crisis is always coming

That's why as investors we must not put all our money in a single investment, Diversifying investments and investing some into Gold is a great idea so that in the case of a global economic crisis, You will have something to rely on.
slyfox

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:17:02 PM

crisis is always coming

That's why as investors we must not put all our money in a single investment, Diversifying investments and investing some into Gold is a great idea so that in the case of a global economic crisis, You will have something to rely on.
Gold is a good investment, but those that are investing in gold thinking they are going to get rich are just too positive, I'm pretty sure that if the economy of the world crashes and gold went up by a significant amount of money governments will create a special tax for gold holders, as you can see governments will change the rules as they see fit in order to benefit themselves this is why bitcoin is great it doesn't matter if they change the law to get your bitcoins they cannot actually confiscate it if they do not know you have it.
Dragon5

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:04:08 PM

What worries me most of all is that the number of traders has reduced as well as the number of transactions. That's a bad sign. What if hype is over and we're not supposed to recover? That is really crisis coming, I fear
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: