Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:06:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crisis is Coming  (Read 4311 times)
DaltonRoi

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:21:23 AM

Why do they always have to be so negative? the crisis will not come back, it's not about that, it's about that we have to prevent them from ending up with this cryptocurrency (BTC) and with all of them, continue to promote its use, know when to invest and when to acquire it.
Toshibaro

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:33:00 AM

I think the crisis for cryptos are already here because almost all of the crptos, if not all, are really so down already and it is still getting lower and lower in their prices. I hope they will start rising as soon as possible.

At this time we all see that the market value of all crypto is still not recover to its normal value. But we dont have to be discourages about this situations. And we think that this crisis is a temporary situations. We will hope that soon the crypto can recover and going back to its higher price. 
For me i don't no that crisis is coming because the price  of bitcoin is good and good investing many people change life because of bitcoin.if you are not love you job the crisis is coming to you,...
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:09:45 AM

Currently not only bitcoin many others exchanges and businesses also facing some unwanted crises mostly saying its just because of China USA trade war and surely this also have big impact as right now both worlds most developed countries and fighting for control but bitcoin crises going long and we expecting its going for some more time until we have no good news from any way about this as many countries becoming partner in this technology but some still have doubts and creating rumors every day
I really think that bitcoin is really divorced from the current economic problems, if bitcoin is going down that has to do mostly with reasons directly related to bitcoin and not to the economy in general, recently there have been many bad news about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and now that the development is not bringing anything new and it will not for some time then the price went naturally down.
Crisis occurs throughout cryptocurrency and it begins from governments in various countries that prohibit bitcoin. then make the price decline very deep and continue to experience weakening the price without even recover occurred. why is there a crisis? many users lose their trust to buy and use bitcoins. this will take a long time to restore confidence and make crypto recover
Janademir4

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:28:55 AM

the crisis that we felt a few days ago did make investors panic bebepa, but it no longer need to worry, now bitcoin prices have shown a very good development and this situation will continue to improve over time

Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:55:08 AM

this time is bitcoin in a state of crisis, a very drastic decline, do not know when bitcoin will recover again, reading in some articles rumored July bitcoin will return to normal, but I do not know also the truth could be tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:01:56 AM

Speculation basically causes such problems in the market. Actually, such movements are the very ingridents of the exchanges and the reason for the interest in the market. Be that as it may, the  people with the mind to hold on with smile in the end.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:51:15 PM

Currently not only bitcoin many others exchanges and businesses also facing some unwanted crises mostly saying its just because of China USA trade war and surely this also have big impact as right now both worlds most developed countries and fighting for control but bitcoin crises going long and we expecting its going for some more time until we have no good news from any way about this as many countries becoming partner in this technology but some still have doubts and creating rumors every day
I really think that bitcoin is really divorced from the current economic problems, if bitcoin is going down that has to do mostly with reasons directly related to bitcoin and not to the economy in general, recently there have been many bad news about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and now that the development is not bringing anything new and it will not for some time then the price went naturally down.
Crisis occurs throughout cryptocurrency and it begins from governments in various countries that prohibit bitcoin. then make the price decline very deep and continue to experience weakening the price without even recover occurred. why is there a crisis? many users lose their trust to buy and use bitcoins. this will take a long time to restore confidence and make crypto recover
Confidence was lost you are right on that but the only ones that lost confidence are the new investors if you take the time to see the comments of people here in the forum you'll see that the oldest members have not lost confidence in bitcoin at all in fact they are buying bitcoins because they have a very strong faith in the recovery of bitcoin.
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:00:00 PM

for me, it is not a crisis. However such event is an event which will be made a pressure that eventually many will sell their assets. but of course, this is just a trick in a business.
Many people consider this time is a crisis. However, it cannot last for long. The worst part here is the length of this period that frustrates everybody of us.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:48:11 PM

for me, it is not a crisis. However such event is an event which will be made a pressure that eventually many will sell their assets. but of course, this is just a trick in a business.
Many people consider this time is a crisis. However, it cannot last for long. The worst part here is the length of this period that frustrates everybody of us.
Crisis comes and goes but its purpose for common good and goal continue to stay. It's not really easy to face crisis in our life, but the way we respond to it can make a big difference. Always bear in mind that it's just temporary, and don't get affected too much because the more it will worsen the problem and the more it's gonna ruin your purpose and goals in life. Stay positive and don't panic.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 01:42:48 PM

There was a kind of 'Black Monday' in the US Stock Exchange. The Dow Jones Index fell 4.60 percent. A daily loss was the strongest drop in Wall Street history with 1,175 points. Panic sales jumped into the world, the Japanese Nike index dropped by 5.5 percent ...

I do not particularly like to give disastrous news, but the crisis is in the doorway ...! The American Stock Exchange has not experienced such a decline for a long time.

Is this situation the signals of the crisis or is this crisis going to be skipped in a short time?

We are all waiting with curiosity ....

Well those black days are now seen on many exchanges but that does not mean we are expecting to see panic here on exchanges and nowadays the exchanges are showing us many volatile days in both ups and downs and we should not be suspecting it as panic crash and especially in cryptocurrency market even the deeper correction look like crash or panic fall but exactly it is a correction in uptrend which we are seeing now and soon the doubts off crisis will go from your mind once the uptrend resumes.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:56:10 PM

There was a kind of 'Black Monday' in the US Stock Exchange. The Dow Jones Index fell 4.60 percent. A daily loss was the strongest drop in Wall Street history with 1,175 points. Panic sales jumped into the world, the Japanese Nike index dropped by 5.5 percent ...

I do not particularly like to give disastrous news, but the crisis is in the doorway ...! The American Stock Exchange has not experienced such a decline for a long time.

Is this situation the signals of the crisis or is this crisis going to be skipped in a short time?

Great now the news is coming that the same stumbled market with crisis is going to invest heavy shit load in the bitcoin industry and that is one of the reason why current prices spiked. Also there is news coming that someone injected billions of worth dollars but still cant confirm the sources from where these people got it. I am not sure what happened with the stock after the low index was touched but I did notice that at the same time the crypto spiked in that month little higher than previous month. In todays date also crypto market is going crazy all because of the stock movement! This proves one point for sure, real world do has effect on the prices of the crypto currencies.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:55:17 PM

Crisis comes and goes but its purpose for common good and goal continue to stay. It's not really easy to face crisis in our life, but the way we respond to it can make a big difference. Always bear in mind that it's just temporary, and don't get affected too much because the more it will worsen the problem and the more it's gonna ruin your purpose and goals in life. Stay positive and don't panic.
If you ask my point of view regarding this, it is totally different because I think, there is nothing like crisis I the world of crypto currencies. Dips are not equal to financial crisis. Whenever, there is a downfall in the price of a coin, it means investors can increase their asset amount at lower rates. Everyone has his own way of perceiving things but honestly, staying logical can help a person from many worries.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:32:19 PM

Uptrend and downtrend are very common in the trading world. There is always an uptrend after the downtrend and vice versa. If we see the overall graph of Bitcoin, the trend is still positive and growing.
These both trends are just like the two sides of the coin, we can never ever separate both of these trends because one gives rise to another. If we look at the importance of these two, we will come to conclusion that downtrends are important for making coins available at low rates so that the investment in the market increases and people chase their favorite coins. Only they can make profit when they sell high and buy low.
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:52:41 PM

Right now US Government and China Government have trade war and that will trigger economic crisis around the world. Many Stocks market dropping right now and with globalitation it will affecting in many country. Hopely in will end soon
The trade war between the United States and China is not going to end soon, in fact I really think this is just the beginning of the open a hostilities because the United States and China have been in a trade war for a very long time, it is only recently that we are seeing more direct actions by both actors, and believe me this is only going to escalate and I hope that it doesn't escalate into a real war.

But crypto will grow right?  Cool
Yes that is the most likely outcome, just remember to always have a plan in case that doesn't happen, for example many people that bought when the price of bitcoin reached 20,000 dollars did not had a plan of what they were going to do if the price went down and as a result they lost a lot of money so always keep in your mind the possibility that the price can still go down even if that doesn't seem very likely.
cyberkuto

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:47:54 AM

We really cannot tell when the price will drop down tremendously, but of course,  on investing in bitcoin, you should have set up a proper expectation that there are times that it's down and sometimes on top.  It's better on invest when the price is down,  so you can buy bitcoin in lower price.  Of course,  after down,  next is always up, 
Elsie123

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:49:12 AM

Besides that, it is very likely that FUDs will stop soon and we might be seeing the bottom of the dump now. Either way I don't care what happens to bitcoin after this day since if it dumps, I will buy some bitcoin again, if it pumps, then I am in for a little profit taking if it pumped enough
thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:11:27 AM

Nobody knows when crisis will exist especially now that price of bitcoin goes down but as i can see right now its price is slowly moving up and i think that it is the beginning of bitcoin to soar high.
Crypto S
Copper Member

Activity: 243
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:37:13 AM

Crisis is over ? Is that the general sentiment? I still feel a downtrend, many people bought in at 20k, will they join again at 20k? Cash out if they haven't already? Or are those people buying back in now despite their hammering at 20k?
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:45:08 AM

Nobody knows when crisis will exist especially now that price of bitcoin goes down but as i can see right now its price is slowly moving up and i think that it is the beginning of bitcoin to soar high.
That slow increase in the price of bitcoin is the sign that we are slowly recovering from such a huge loss in the market and the crisis already came and we survived on that crisis and we are now going to the top again and we will reach new all time highs so we should keep holding to bitcoin and also always believe that bitcoin will become so expensive in the future to avoid thinking about any negative things.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:51:27 AM

it could be yes or no, the name of the crisis can happen because of various factors, politics for example, but the name ekonimi must have ups and downs, optimistic with the current situation and continue to do the best, maybe it's much better than to fill our brains with news that will sometimes make us desperate, and continue to hope that future will be much better future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: