Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:30:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crisis is Coming  (Read 4306 times)
Gabash

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:08:23 AM

There was a kind of 'Black Monday' in the US Stock Exchange. The Dow Jones Index fell 4.60 percent. A daily loss was the strongest drop in Wall Street history with 1,175 points. Panic sales jumped into the world, the Japanese Nike index dropped by 5.5 percent ...

I do not particularly like to give disastrous news, but the crisis is in the doorway ...! The American Stock Exchange has not experienced such a decline for a long time.

Is this situation the signals of the crisis or is this crisis going to be skipped in a short time?

We are all waiting with curiosity ....
Actually, crisis is not all over the world, but it is possible on individuals. Some other countries had been experienced the crisis for a short period of time usually.
Government system is a common reason of crisis.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:17:59 AM

Crisis is over ? Is that the general sentiment? I still feel a downtrend, many people bought in at 20k, will they join again at 20k? Cash out if they haven't already? Or are those people buying back in now despite their hammering at 20k?
There is nothing profitable which we will be able to get by thinking negative about any of the crypto coin. We need to be positivity in our thoughts and minds and that we need to hope for the betterment in the market value of most of the crypto coins.

If we look at the behavior of the market since past few days, then we can really hope that this crisis is getting over and that the coins are recovering in terms of market value.
handyhuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:08:27 AM

I don't think it is about crisis, it is a correction. How can bitcoin maintain prices above $10K, it was impossible, it needed a correction or even market needs a bear year.
Actually it's not about crisis but to test to all of us if how we are supportive to bitcoin if the market will red and the value of crypto coins will down below.
Berfikirlah

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:35:36 AM

Talking about the crisis I think in the bitcoin world there is no word of crisis, although there itupun only temporary and can rise again over time, just think positively hopefully my bitcoin development the better.
sharnel18

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:50:45 PM

There was a kind of 'Black Monday' in the US Stock Exchange. The Dow Jones Index fell 4.60 percent. A daily loss was the strongest drop in Wall Street history with 1,175 points. Panic sales jumped into the world, the Japanese Nike index dropped by 5.5 percent ...

I do not particularly like to give disastrous news, but the crisis is in the doorway ...! The American Stock Exchange has not experienced such a decline for a long time.

Is this situation the signals of the crisis or is this crisis going to be skipped in a short time?

We can't avoid when crisis is coming,but think in a positive way that theres no such things in this world is permanent,but depends to all investors how they work with their point of view through bitcoin greatness value,there has to be fall but soon will recover with possibly back in a high price.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 03:54:40 PM

I have a wild guess that the reason for the huge fall of that stock is because the owner dump it to ride the BTC. Which makes a huge pump for BTC. This puts a huge support level for Bitcoin and alts.

AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 03:58:30 PM

sure crisis is coming , all the economics is working not in the right way, all can drop anytime, it is very unstable nowadays  Embarrassed

Ushono

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:11:19 PM

Crisis is over ? Is that the general sentiment? I still feel a downtrend, many people bought in at 20k, will they join again at 20k? Cash out if they haven't already? Or are those people buying back in now despite their hammering at 20k?
We can't know for sure whether it's a reversal or a pullback, but I suspect it's a reversal and a downtrend has been replaced by an uptrend.
piter66

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:16:12 AM

Uptrend and downtrend are very common in the trading world. There is always an uptrend after the downtrend and vice versa. If we see the overall graph of Bitcoin, the trend is still positive and growing. Such the correction seems to the secondary trend between the primary trend which can last upto 4 months or more.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:33:54 AM

I do not think so . I see the market is recovering very well. I think that is a slight reduction so it can continue to increase, so I think you do not need to worry about the market in the coming days in April.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:40:08 AM

Although the market is weakening and the index is showing crashes, but with all the improvements I'm sure the market will recover and not to worry about it, because anyway bad problems can surely go well with confidence and hard struggle.
WellDogeo

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:56:30 AM

keep calm As I see it is no way to go down, at least in the remaining days of April I think the market will still go up. It's just a small market fluctuation so we do not need to worry.
ajeef

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:01:44 AM

I've heard that too just few days ago that crysis is coming and I don't really understand how this works but it should be good for trading.
teleskopta

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:38:25 PM

Analyzing the crisis will be around the corner no matter in the country that you live. Economically the world is not perfectly well, of course the movement of cryptocurrencies was launched in order to balance this global crisis lived fiat coins.
RoolBi

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:18:30 PM

I do not think so. Currently I see the market is recovering very well. And if there is a crisis, I think this is not the time for a crisis. You should be safe to keep what you have because the market can be up high.
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:23:55 PM

I personally continue to choose to be optimistic amidst all the issues against Bitcoin or the entire crypto currency world. I still have a strong belief that it will all just pass and there will come a time that people and most of the government will see Bitcoin and other cryptos as a great help and appreciates and maximize all the good things that they bring to our lives.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:45:28 PM

Right now US Government and China Government have trade war and that will trigger economic crisis around the world. Many Stocks market dropping right now and with globalitation it will affecting in many country. Hopely in will end soon

I think at first, crypto is really in a sea of ​​red and then this news. Chinese and Chinese people are really a big factor in our community and have a lot of investment.
I hope it will soon be over because their new year will come and end soon!
The crisis will not come again as it is now in every exchange.
mahfuj7779

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:59:31 PM

Well, do not see things that are permanent, so that means that the crisis is not just within the crypt, but also on the stock market. Perhaps it could be a sign of a possible threat.
nakkanak

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:45:16 PM

Suddenly the Dow Jones index is very popular everywhere and I believe that this is also affecting the bitcoin or crypto exchanges also. Because it seems that people are taking the whole thing out of fear and they think that the fall in Wall Street might just affect it adversely. So surely the bitcoin fall is really temporary and I believe that we gonna enjoy the upcoming days for the bitcoin. I mean it could happen that people might just choose crypto currencies so that the number of investors here will increase dramatically and thus we will enjoy increased market cap. The prices are going to increase too so just seat tight and hold your bitcoins. :-) There is no crisis its just good news for us.

Im in with your explanation and its quite make sense. maybe the decreasing of price in US stock exchange can make bitcoin comes more stronger, because the investors finally will see the greatness of btc rather than the common trading stocks.
the crisis in crypto will only happen if the investors leave, which I worry about if many ico are doing a scam then maybe the invetor will go
multimix

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:08:18 PM

What's been experienced in the wall street market is a massive and it seems to be the first time in the history. This market doesn't have huge influence upon the cryptocurrency market. Even in the past there are hard times when bitcoin grew when the external market was experiencing a downfall.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: