Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:41:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crisis is Coming  (Read 4306 times)
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:37:23 AM

There was a kind of 'Black Monday' in the US Stock Exchange. The Dow Jones Index fell 4.60 percent. A daily loss was the strongest drop in Wall Street history with 1,175 points. Panic sales jumped into the world, the Japanese Nike index dropped by 5.5 percent ...

I do not particularly like to give disastrous news, but the crisis is in the doorway ...! The American Stock Exchange has not experienced such a decline for a long time.

Is this situation the signals of the crisis or is this crisis going to be skipped in a short time?

We are all waiting with curiosity ....
The crisis is now over, the cryptocurrency market is now recovering after huge dumps. The cryptocurrency market can now considered as bull market, there are now many pumps that are happening in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
katri

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:28:40 PM

there's always crisis coming every second and everyday on cryptocurrency. thenmarket is volatile so crises always attached to it. the most we could do is maintain our position and stay cool and relax, wait until the right time to get the huge profit.
Masleo

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:03:16 PM

There was a kind of 'Black Monday' in the US Stock Exchange. The Dow Jones Index fell 4.60 percent. A daily loss was the strongest drop in Wall Street history with 1,175 points. Panic sales jumped into the world, the Japanese Nike index dropped by 5.5 percent ...

I do not particularly like to give disastrous news, but the crisis is in the doorway ...! The American Stock Exchange has not experienced such a decline for a long time.

Is this situation the signals of the crisis or is this crisis going to be skipped in a short time?

Let's look at it from the other side, the decline in the value of the stock can actually be an opportunity. Because with the same capital value we can get more at this time that is made in mindset by experts.
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:47:56 PM

We can say crisis is coming  Because of the siruation now that all tokens is down and its very low in price..we do every body quitng.because of our payments or salary has no value.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:53:00 AM

We all are aware with the critical situation of bitcoin that its valuation has been deflated to a very low extent so and I thing the reason behind all this is the number of investors who now started losing their faith in the bitcoin, as we all know that now the governments of almost all the nation has denied to legalise bitcoin and they are clearly stating a reason that bitcoin has been widely used in scam and illegal activities and then media who is spreading a negative rumours about bitcoin so I think these are the most probable reason for deflation of bitcoin.
gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:58:06 PM

Will in my opinion I think crisis is coming if the value of price in the market crawling into slow down day and day .In this situation all members is not active in working with us if the bitcoin will remain in the market down.Hopefully the crisis is not coming with in this year.
Almost every investment at one time or the other experiences crisis one way or the other and it’s not only bitcoins which faces such problems. And to those who claim that crisis is coming they are just spreading FUD without anything concrete to back their claims.
The crisis is not as simple as we thought. Most of the market it is like a chain linking together creating a strong wave in the market. The bad news of the crisis is in fact intended to arouse public opinion to capture frightened investors to take advantage of themselves. Be alert to all sources.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:12:47 PM
Merited by 42K (2)

This is negativity in the industry, we all know that things cannot always be so smooth but talking about bad market so soon while we have not even ended a similar situation now is too negative. We here have the power to make the industry strong with stronger market value .We need to collectively change our minds about the market situation and focus on extending the avenues of usage of digital currency that will help things move smoothly in the future.

darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:31:58 PM

Will in my opinion I think crisis is coming if the value of price in the market crawling into slow down day and day .In this situation all members is not active in working with us if the bitcoin will remain in the market down.Hopefully the crisis is not coming with in this year.
Almost every investment at one time or the other experiences crisis one way or the other and it’s not only bitcoins which faces such problems. And to those who claim that crisis is coming they are just spreading FUD without anything concrete to back their claims.

I agree, crisis is like a ghost month or year, You will not have some decent income in this time, because of the low value of every token and coins in the market.
Ramonranger

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:44:20 PM

Crisis is always be part in the Industry markets.... depending on the demand of the  stockholders.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:59:29 AM

However, I think that crisis on the market of the cryptocurrency is already over. I have a great hope and belief that the coins (all of them, including alts and BTC) will recover and gain a lot.
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:42:46 AM

However, I think that crisis on the market of the cryptocurrency is already over. I have a great hope and belief that the coins (all of them, including alts and BTC) will recover and gain a lot.

I hope too also and you are right because the btc are in calm mode and i think the btc will go up for the end of this year and many of the altcoin have benefits because of the btc rising. But i not confidence because everything can happen in market if btc back again to down trend . I always check the price every minutes so i always be ready if i want to do a exchange . Smiley

amber deposit

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:10:16 PM

Crises is always in the monetary currencies and the financial institutions are regulating things so in the start of this year crises came in the start of this year and the prices were goes down and now the bitcoin is growing and with this currency we can make online payments and the crypto is good to trade in the present time. being the bitcoin user we have to be patience in the bitcoin crises.
paulspider

Activity: 270

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:16:02 PM

We are already in the crisis looking at how ugly the coins are. I never thought of being a victim of this crisis and in all things, it's about patience and perseverance.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:58:52 PM

Since the writing of this topic, more than six months have passed, but we do not observe any economic global crisis. However, it is interesting that the fall in prices for 4-5 percent on ordinary exchanges is already considered an emergency. The fall of the rate of the crypto-currency by more than 70 percent, which we observe, we do not consider the crisis, but only the usual manifestation of its high volatility.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:11:09 PM

yup, that's definitely observed in these days. Stock markets have already predicted what is gonna happen to us. but it looks like India is not affected by it a lot, India is growing even at a time like this. I hope the crisis just does not comes and we find a way to avoid it. But it is a mystery that what caused the market to react in such a way?
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:16:09 PM

There is always someone shouting "crisis", while others shout "bubble".
The true is that bitcoin - and consequently the whole crypto market - is extremely volatile, extremely unstable, and as I allow large profits it can produce large losses. That's all.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
UmitatsuKen

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:23:06 AM

It is true that the price could go even lower if the price of bitcoin does not begin to move soon it is very likely that many people that have invested their money in bitcoin will probably begin to invest in altcoins so they can get more money out of their investments.
randyboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:01:50 AM

That crisis are happening and all investors are afraid to it. when will it end? that's exactly what they think because they lost profit especially to the new comers who had invest a huge amount because they lack of knowledge about crypto so those not here yet and curious about bitcoin or in crypto they will loss hope because of what happening right now.
Gleoth

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:10:04 AM

I have read some articles about the recession and I have a bad feeling about the market now. Maybe the economic bubble is likely to be happening on the stock market, rather than the crypto. Because these are big markets and we are in a 10 year economic cycle. I remember in 2018, how the recession began and how terrible it was. I hope the crypto market will soon make leaps.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:39:14 AM

Yes, maybe the world economy is experiencing a crisis, this happens in some fair currencies of several countries against the United States dollar, all of them are weakened and some of them have already touched even more than the lowest psychological point, it also occurs in crypto currencies where all currencies Crypto, including bitcoin, has experienced a very drastic price reduction, perhaps this is called the economic crisis
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: