Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:40:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crisis is Coming  (Read 4302 times)
Labajah

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:35:07 PM

There was a kind of 'Black Monday' in the US Stock Exchange. The Dow Jones Index fell 4.60 percent. A daily loss was the strongest drop in Wall Street history with 1,175 points. Panic sales jumped into the world, the Japanese Nike index dropped by 5.5 percent ...

I do not particularly like to give disastrous news, but the crisis is in the doorway ...! The American Stock Exchange has not experienced such a decline for a long time.

Is this situation the signals of the crisis or is this crisis going to be skipped in a short time?

We are all waiting with curiosity ....

We should consider this as great opportunity, it does'nt mean the price is more fluctuations is bad for the investor's. For me it's better to think the positivity always if we looked a better profits of our investment in crypto. Now is the best time to invest because we can buy crypto coins in a very low price,  and this will be the reasons why we earn more profits when the price starting to inflates.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gogosialver

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:38:32 AM

The things are all those who have invested their money into any of the crypto coin must be prepared all the time to face any worst condition and that they need to have some backup plan to deal with such kind of situations. In case this thing ever happens, the first thing which we need to do is to keep our emotions under our control.
1Bang T JOE

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:22:40 PM

The crisis that arises is not from just one country, as well as from several other countries. I think all still need to be aware of developments, another 10-year cycle, the possibility of a crisis will come again as it is now.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:53:36 AM

What happens if Starbucks agrees to accept bitcoin payments, and bitcoin or bitcoin buyers can pay a bitcoin for Starbucks products?
It is normal and even situations last year were worst than this but we had a great time in the last few months of 2017. so this time it can happen as well and we will be having a great time again, though it is not confirmed but it is also not confirmed that the future will be in crisis. Anything can happen in the market according to your decisions so try to make better decisions and you will be safe.
netil

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:04:46 AM

It is always interesting to read about the new financial crisis. I'm worried about just one little thing. And how we coped with the past crisis. For example, 2008. The mortgage market in the US is still idiotic and affects the rest of the world. The global economy is in a structural crisis and the way out of it can only be if the structure of the economy changes.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
CharlieArtist

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:27:29 AM

the crisis that we felt a few days ago did make investors panic , but it no longer need to worry, now bitcoin prices have shown a very good development and this situation will continue to improve over time.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:49:15 AM

Hm. I'd really thought that the stock exchange will not affect crypto currency but then again we see red all throughout this year and the stock market being down is a huge coincidence. But then again, crisis or no, i still believe that crypto currency will be our oasis on this harsh desert economy.

Summation

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:41:33 AM

This may take a long process. Because everyone knows that the time of the decade-long financial crisis has arrived. But manipulatively manipulated the market. The dollar is very dangerous now. The dollar will depreciate sharply in the next financial crisis. Perhaps when the United States fought in Syria and Russia, the acceleration of the financial crisis will come.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:16:36 PM

yes you are right I feel the crisis is coming now and really cryptocurrency prices from February to now the price has fallen and surely this is a lot of traders who are depressed, but this is one way to buy at a very cheap price.
boynamnhi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:58:17 PM

So, the market either goes up, or down, or is stable.
It's only three possibilities.
When it goes up, everyone shouts that it's a bubble, when it goes down that it's a crisis.
Insoma, it is simply the market, in fact.

That is the 100% truth. Also adding in that none of the above are fully good or bad. A decline can signal a good time to buy. A raise can mean over-valued and a potential for loss. Stability is dull but nothing bad is happening for the most part even though no new opportunities are appearing, either.
I agree with you. There are two possibilities at the same time, falling prices mean good opportunities to buy. Crisis will not happen to those who are brave, the crisis will bring opportunities for those who have the opportunity
tubig123

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:05:28 PM

Actually  I believed crisis is coming likely in bitcoin the smallest rank will dumped into a small position otherwise they works hard to include in certainly needed for the bounty campaign but it is sad they were used there position to make smaller will collapsed.
Nyak put

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:40:18 PM

Crisis will not come anymore as it is happening now on every exchange.
at first, crypto is really at the sea of red and then this news. China and it's Chinese people is really a big factor in our community and holds lots of investment. i hope this will end soon as the New year of them will be coming soon and end!
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:35:25 PM

This will likely not happen if there is hope of future price increase... which will be a good opportunity for People to stockpile some cheap Bitcoins.

I noticed that traders are beginning to see bear as a positive thing and great opportunity rather than a time to wail/panic while the ruthless manipulators crash the price to whatever amount they want to.
kripkiki12

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:52:56 PM

Many arguing that the next big economical global crisis may happen largely because of China. Since 2008, they have given out enormous amount of credit and the numbers are even worse than they were in the U.S. before 2008. Hope should be the very central regulations.
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:38:46 PM

yes you are right I feel the crisis is coming now and really cryptocurrency prices from February to now the price has fallen and surely this is a lot of traders who are depressed, but this is one way to buy at a very cheap price.
crisis coming because cryptocurrency price move down sharply.and after several months this price not recovered yet.so for investor and holder we could said this as crisis for crypto community.
phucngungoc

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:39:39 PM

There was a kind of 'Black Monday' in the US Stock Exchange. The Dow Jones Index fell 4.60 percent. A daily loss was the strongest drop in Wall Street history with 1,175 points. Panic sales jumped into the world, the Japanese Nike index dropped by 5.5 percent ...

I do not particularly like to give disastrous news, but the crisis is in the doorway ...! The American Stock Exchange has not experienced such a decline for a long time.

Is this situation the signals of the crisis or is this crisis going to be skipped in a short time?

The crisis had been stopped since bitcoin is increasing now and stable at 9,000 USD. It is a great time and month for bitcoin and I hope it will continue to the next month.
The crisis has not stopped at the bitcoin price of $ 9000, I believe the bitcoin price will go, but I like others who do not know when the price will go. We should trust in this market, so the price should be just late, be patient and there will be no economic crisis at all
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:12:55 PM

The crisis had been stopped since bitcoin is increasing now and stable at 9,000 USD. It is a great time and month for bitcoin and I hope it will continue to the next month.
The crisis has not stopped at the bitcoin price of $ 9000, I believe the bitcoin price will go, but I like others who do not know when the price will go. We should trust in this market, so the price should be just late, be patient and there will be no economic crisis at all
i think with the return of the $ 9,000 price many people will believe in bitcoin, so they are excited to buy it again. but what needs to be remembered is that this is the best time to accumulate as much btc
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:42:55 PM

There is a global crisis among us, however the Republicans will not extend financial federal benefits to those who have been unemployed long-term. President Obama agreed to extend federal unemployment benefits, but they expired. Without money to put back into our community via retail markets, supermarkets, etc. we will get further in debt.

There are only a few countries in the world, I feel, that will not fall within a financial crisis. With the U.S. and its import problems, China with its expert problems, and the E.U. supporting people other than themselves, the finance of the world will crumble. With all the major players in debt, in your thoughts what would you think?
naturerock

Activity: 133

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:50:37 PM

There will for sure be an economic crisis very soon, the markets are all in a bubble, stock prices are crazy overpriced.

The percentage of people in poverty is growing and there is a lot of restlessness among the masses.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:13:21 PM

There is a global crisis among us, however the Republicans will not extend financial federal benefits to those who have been unemployed long-term. President Obama agreed to extend federal unemployment benefits, but they expired. Without money to put back into our community via retail markets, supermarkets, etc. we will get further in debt.

There are only a few countries in the world, I feel, that will not fall within a financial crisis. With the U.S. and its import problems, China with its expert problems, and the E.U. supporting people other than themselves, the finance of the world will crumble. With all the major players in debt, in your thoughts what would you think?
An economy will not easily collapse so. Just like the economic crisis of 2018, things will get better. Crisis begins when supply exceeds demand, everything will be balanced and banks or businesses that survive the crisis will thrive

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: