Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:34:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crisis is Coming  (Read 4306 times)
Brunusmagnus

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:05:51 PM

"Crisis" is a word that is used and abused by the media to keep people in a state of constant fear and anxiety.
It is obvious that the market rises and falls, what in one place is a crisis, somewhere else is boom.
So let's stop shouting "crisis, crisis, .." and try to take advantage of the opportunities that the situation offers us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:38:35 AM

"Crisis" is a word that is used and abused by the media to keep people in a state of constant fear and anxiety.
It is obvious that the market rises and falls, what in one place is a crisis, somewhere else is boom.
So let's stop shouting "crisis, crisis, .." and try to take advantage of the opportunities that the situation offers us.
need a sense of nationalism from community to jointly overcome crisis. of course it can be done in various ways, such as using domestic products, or reducing imports from other countries
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:04:11 AM

need a sense of nationalism from community to jointly overcome crisis. of course it can be done in various ways, such as using domestic products, or reducing imports from other countries
each person could make contribution in various ways to support government policy to prevent economic crisis.maybe using local product could support it.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
malah

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:12:57 AM

I think, this time it might be a time of crisis for the crypto currency because all this year crypto prices have continued to decline and make us pessimistic because the market still has not shown signs of going up again, many are panicking and losing their money, I hope the crisis will end soon

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
BruceJu

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:03:24 AM

No, when the media say so, the financial crisis will not come. The arrival of the crisis will be when people forget it. The financial crisis will suddenly hit global finance instead of this time, this time just a signal flare.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 09:50:18 AM

I think the crisis has come to an end. After this point, we hope to have positive news with the bull season. The market is still not out of this situation, but we will see the rises very soon.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 11:36:00 AM

there are two important things that will impact the world of the economy in the event of a crisis. the first is that the country is really in a crisis when world stock market values fall, but not crypto. it's precisely a good moment to make crypto can rise even higher.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:45:05 AM

Yes, this is something that new investors need to keep in mind. Because they always ask why the altcoins go down but they do not read the news every day. I think our market is still very lucky to date. Bitcoin still stands at $ 6k5 and I'm happy about that. I only wonder when this crisis is over.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
tasrep

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:29:43 PM

At the moment the crisis is indeed being lived, but there is certainly an end too, I am sure this crisis will be over, and will return to normal. In the early years of the crisis it will probably occur more often because this is a period of adjustment.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
romantic007

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:44:00 PM

I prefer not to panic and just to observe the changes as they're happening. If the crisis is coming we can't stop it anyway. And the economy has cycles so it's natural.

paulspider

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:03:55 PM

There has been the alarm that financial crisis is coming off all the way since market is down. I can see crisis coming on the economy all because of the market.
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:57:02 PM

I agree with you. We should focus more on what we can do right now to make better future and to make that "next economic crisis" easier to survive.
Here in Croatia we actually never get out of previous crisis so we get use to it.  Grin

Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:31:21 PM

There was a kind of 'Black Monday' in the US Stock Exchange. The Dow Jones Index fell 4.60 percent. A daily loss was the strongest drop in Wall Street history with 1,175 points. Panic sales jumped into the world, the Japanese Nike index dropped by 5.5 percent ...

I do not particularly like to give disastrous news, but the crisis is in the doorway ...! The American Stock Exchange has not experienced such a decline for a long time.

Is this situation the signals of the crisis or is this crisis going to be skipped in a short time?

We are all waiting with curiosity ....

See, so it means that the crisis is not only inside crypto but also in stock market. So, possibly there will be a comeback for crypto aswell.
Crisis is already in us even before and we should prepare for the upcomong crisis that might happen sooner into the world . Crypto wont give us crisis if we will do it in a proper way.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:09:29 PM

Crisis is part of life, it is in our hands on how to handle it in a positive way. Don't let it down our lives just continue for their is a "rainbow always after the rain".
gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:06:07 AM

Obviously not, the crisis that can be dealt with should not be a catastrophic crisis. When people forget the financial crisis again, it will suddenly erupt. Maybe it is lurking. Every cryptocurrency investor must be prepared.
jimskiy

Activity: 574

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:00:54 AM

I am not sure crisis is coming because I think bitcoin and altcoin will raised up for the next time, I have found many channel talk about bitcoin will growing up again to higher price at the end of years and you keep hold your asset for several month later.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
AlphaGoo

Activity: 396

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:48:13 AM

The crisis has been winning itself, but it only happens when people forget it. Predictive crises can be manipulated by politicians. So when people forget the crisis, it will erupt in an instant. This is a sooner or later event, knowing that the US economy will soon enter the Great Depression.

icoblog

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 07:28:51 AM

There was a kind of 'Black Monday' in the US Stock Exchange. The Dow Jones Index fell 4.60 percent. A daily loss was the strongest drop in Wall Street history with 1,175 points. Panic sales jumped into the world, the Japanese Nike index dropped by 5.5 percent ...

I do not particularly like to give disastrous news, but the crisis is in the doorway ...! The American Stock Exchange has not experienced such a decline for a long time.

Is this situation the signals of the crisis or is this crisis going to be skipped in a short time?

We are all waiting with curiosity ....

Yes. Crisis is coming. Like always. The economy always goes up and down.

But you have to understand the political influence on the economy. Politicians have various ways to upheld such a Crisis.

I don't think Trump would be so stupid to let Crisis enter the US before his re-election. So, probably there won't be any for the next two years.

That's my guess.
GunsLair

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:07:34 AM

Yes, I also read an article in which two well-known financial analysts predict a crisis in 2018. A similar crisis was already in the years of the Great Depression, namely in 1929, and they connect the coming crisis with this year and the financial cycle in 84 years. But be that as it may, you need to be ready for anything.
babysky18

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:06:47 AM

Yes, I also read an article in which two well-known financial analysts predict a crisis in 2018. A similar crisis was already in the years of the Great Depression, namely in 1929, and they connect the coming crisis with this year and the financial cycle in 84 years. But be that as it may, you need to be ready for anything.

You are right, anything can happen now whether its bad or not let's always prepare ourselves. But, I am always optimistic that sooner cryptos will recover again its price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: