Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:10:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crisis is Coming  (Read 4306 times)
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:10:48 AM

The recession has lasted until now. That was really bad. It has had a lot of influence on my portfolio and I admit that I lost more than $ 16k for this downturn. I am sure it will last over 3 years and we need to wait patiently.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:05:51 PM

no one will understand what will happen next, we can all just wait. but I myself am still optimistic and hope that this will be passed in a short time. maybe this is also the hope of many people. and I think the news you share is good information for many people to know. so people can understand what's happening at this time.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
DanieIssac

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:24:06 PM

Yes, anything can happen, the crisis is inevitable, so you need to prepare the spirit
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:11:16 PM

Yes, anything can happen, the crisis is inevitable, so you need to prepare the spirit
Like in market situation, crisis is also unpredictable because we never know what might happen, so we need to be prepare all the time. Being aware and prepared is one of the way to get easily adopt the situation even the crisis is around. Also you should be calm because it can help you to think clearly if something happen or when you encounter the crisis, since its unpredictable.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:19:19 PM

Be ready always, but still much better to think more positive in crypto because it may helps to make it more stronger and ecen little bit investment would be appreciated to help to increase the demand of coins in crypto that may helps to increase its value.

Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:30:47 AM

Be ready always, but still much better to think more positive in crypto because it may helps to make it more stronger and ecen little bit investment would be appreciated to help to increase the demand of coins in crypto that may helps to increase its value.

We always have to be ready whatever it is. It may not be a good year for us but at least we were able to maintain positivity in mind and persevere.
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:40:47 AM

There was a kind of 'Black Monday' in the US Stock Exchange. The Dow Jones Index fell 4.60 percent. A daily loss was the strongest drop in Wall Street history with 1,175 points. Panic sales jumped into the world, the Japanese Nike index dropped by 5.5 percent ...

I do not particularly like to give disastrous news, but the crisis is in the doorway ...! The American Stock Exchange has not experienced such a decline for a long time.

Is this situation the signals of the crisis or is this crisis going to be skipped in a short time?

We are all waiting with curiosity ....
It will not settle down for a while, sir. An economic crisis never takes less time to regain stability. Like we have failed, we need a lot of time to find ourselves and the Crypto market. So patience will be the key to our success. Always trust in it and hold long term along with the strategies. Surely you will get good results.
Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:43:07 AM

The crisis will not occur in the short term and the crisis will be short-lived. We must know that every government is reluctant to see the global financial crisis. Therefore, they have been artificially controlling the global market. Therefore, we may still need five years. But when the next crisis breaks out, it will be very serious, which could cause tens of millions of people around the world to lose their jobs.

Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:14:52 AM

I saw almost all crypto last week had a crisis, they experienced a significant price reduction, including bitcoin.

I once thought 2018, will be the end of all crypto?

Many people panicked at such situations, but I'm sure this will soon recover and it's proven that bitcoin is slowly showing a slight increase.
Yes we have to hold our hands keep our  faith still to crypto,,never loose hopes because we are here since and why we will be panicking we can overcome this problem and i know crypto leads us again to prosper again in this year 2019,so lets make a deeply patience.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  

Jump to: