Ok, since you spammed my topics I'll show you your place..
While I agree look'n'feel of betco.in require work (I do, soon you will see V2), there are few things you should noticed before posting this post above:
- Betco.in is open source. What this means for you? This means you know how your password stored on server, you know there is no cheating built-in, you know that client running on your computer will not steal any info. Do you know how btcontilt.com stores your password? Are you sure they do not store it plain text? And when their WINDOWS (everybody knows about windows "security") server will be hacked, your passwords everywhere will be pwned as well just like it happened with MtGox?
- To start site like btcontilt you need 29.95 bucks to buy poker script + WINDOWS dedicated server - here you can buy it yourself - http://www.briggsoft.com/pmavens.htm
. This means any one can do this, get few players deposits and disappear. This also means there is nothing special about design - they used it as is.
On the other hand betco.in is open source project with real people behind it and this project was growing with bitcoin community in same open manner. Real people contribute their ideas and code to the project.
I already developed new design and I will push V2 on 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY of this project (how long btcontilt is on the market =))
- I am hiring programmers to develop features or fix bugs, and give back results back to community. So anybody could start their own poker room with their own features.
- Since their project based on cheap of-shelf script, you have only Texas Hold'em. On betco.in you have Omaha/Omaha8 (and hopefuly I will ever get to fixing Stud =))
- We host ongoing SNG tourney with 0.01 BTC prize pool. 20 chips in btcontilt is like 0.002 BTC? (I am not sure about this - did not deposit my money there). MTT tourneys are coming with V2
- Flash.... People, c'mon! This is 2011! Flash is dead (or it should be =)). How you are going to play it from your phone or iPad?
And never ever install Flash on the same computer where you hold your bitcoins... https://blog.whitehatsec.com/vulnerabilities-in-a-flash/
just one example.. Google for vulnerabilities in Flash.
- And no serious sites uses google spamming to get on 2nd place in search results. If you will google for "btcontilt.com" you find millions of links in trash article/links directories... This is just not OPEN.
Hope I am clear. I am totally ok with existence of btcontilt.com. It takes its niche, I take mine. Just do not use spam and behave nicely to not look dumb =)