Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:57:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can BitConnect recover?  (Read 1291 times)
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:10:26 PM

Let's move forward on bitconnect it will not recover. It happen since last year even it will reopen for example people dont have trust again to invest. Maybe some other newbie, but better look for another good to invest.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptospear

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:13:20 PM

It wont recover,most of the people who lost millions of dollars in this ponzi scheme probably trying to move on,the bitconnectX will probably end like what the first one.Do not trt to get involve if you thinking to invest,you will end up just like what these greedy investors from the past.Search from an alternative,participating in ICOs are lot better than joining these ponzi lending platforms.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
Natetan1004

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:23:18 PM

Obviously they shut down the exchange, however they said in a press release that they'll do their best to continue promotion of the BCC coin and build products to support it in future so it can regain its price. Do you believe this is possible or not?

No! Bitconnect is a shady coins. It will never recover because lots of investors was scam. Why would you invest in this coin where there are many red flags exist. There many trustworthy altcoins why would you gamble in once proven useless coins.
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 01:25:57 PM

Well first, the term "recover" can be interpreted in several way: (1) is it become steady and healthy growth, or (2) just a pump and dump scheme..
For (1) i think it's impossible since it is a known SCAM coin
But for (2) maybe someone still accumulating for another grandiose evil scheme

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 01:26:40 PM

Obviously they shut down the exchange, however they said in a press release that they'll do their best to continue promotion of the BCC coin and build products to support it in future so it can regain its price. Do you believe this is possible or not?

I hate to admit it but it's over and there will never be another Bitconnectcoin used to support it since I am one of the investor but people have seen how it goes from $400 to $6 in just a few days so the risk is very high for this kind of program.

parekoy

Activity: 168

HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 01:31:10 PM

I don't think that BitConnect BCC can recover from the trouble they had caused to it's investors.
BitConnect is the worst coin that is happening in Cryptocurrency market and indeed there are some people were hopeful that maybe it will soon become the sleeping giant that will surge into the top one day. But as of today, I really don't think people would trust BCC again because most of the investors are staying away from it and still no plan to keep it alive but instead many people would like to dump it to the ground for good.

SimplyEverything

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

Escrow

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 01:35:00 PM

It's not going to recover, their exchange nobody would use it 1bccx for $50? come on such jokes they are pulling off.
Let me ask you, they pull of this pump n dump scam and returning every users their investment at the price of $320+-+- then the price of BCC crash into $10, do you think that on their exchange they wouldn't scam your money if you placed it there?

-Peace-
hopingman05

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:36:49 PM

How many people will still believe and defend this coin? Even if it does recover, which I'm certain will not. Still, its a Scam Coin, I heard they have launched BCCX, I wonder how many people have invested on it. LOL
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:41:53 PM

I think it cannot recover anymore because the trust they gave to the public has already been gone. Getting back trust of a person is hard and i think people are almost like that so there's no chance of recovery in my opinion.

sleblanc1469

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:42:41 PM

I hope everyone who was involved in bitconnect find a way to recoup from losses. And I don't beleive that bitconnect can recover some way, probably another project will take its place.
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:45:50 PM

This will turn to be a dead coin and will not recover anymore for those people who's still believe on BCC stop wasting your money and time instead buy a promising coin or ico.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
ETHAppCoin

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:49:24 PM

People knew, and people were warned of it. Yet, people went like a heard of sheep for unnatural promised profit.
Bitconnect was a ponzi and took all funds when they knew they would be able keep the play going.
They'll never be back and it would be a success if the team be brought to court.

When I see how some people still defend it (or defend those who were so aggressively promoting it), it makes me think of the saying: There are no victims, only volunteers.

Perhaps it's the denial thing if they're put a lot of money into it...
Plixs

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:50:54 PM

LOL i don't think so, it was obvious because it is a ponzi scheme. Bitconnect has no proven way of earning, community was warned many times before. Now you can see this ponzi dead and bcc investor crying like a baby  
makngeerwork

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

???

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:51:17 PM

I think it cannot recover anymore because the trust they gave to the public has already been gone. Getting back trust of a person is hard and i think people are almost like that so there's no chance of recovery in my opinion.

Yeah they will not recover their losses on that scam coin and their would no people will buy that one again since the chaos they bring is so serious which can turn off the people badly. And I must say that the people who seeking to recover some of their capitals on that coin must seek an another option to trade on since Bitconnect is no good anymore it will die anytime.

███    TWITTER   FLUX   WHITEPAPER  ███
███    WEBSITE   GAMING ECOSYSTEM        MEDIUM      ███
███  TELEGRAM  VALVE  UBISOFT  ██████ Origin  GAMELOFT      FACEBOOK   ███
hackl3r

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:55:16 PM

Just think about it, who in hell want to invest in something that you know it's cam, nobody, at least not me...seriously

center]▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌[/center]
svobodnyi

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:56:50 PM

Bitconnect was caught in fraud. Against them a group claim is submitted to the court, so I think that it is impossible to recover.

Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:03:43 PM

Bitconnect was an obvious scam from the start. A trading robot generating 1% interest or more per day? What I felt was most disturbing about bitconnect people willing to invest even though they felt it was a scam and just gambling to do a timely exit with massive profits before the game is up.
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:04:39 PM

How is it possible i see it delisted on hitbtc also i dont think they actually plan to return after it was clearly proved that there platform was just scamming people and nothing else i mean there is a chance they might return but no one would trust them again for obvious reasons
thomas_kunkel

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:05:29 PM

Of course it can. It's already doing that! Don't panic!
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:27:53 PM

Why do you expect BCC if you have money inside, so you expect him to recover and refund your money ?? It is so impossible.
BCC is back to look for victims. Is there someone will believe it back is very impossible. If BCC returns he will hurt a newbie, and when the newbie is told that BCC has a bad reputation 60% do not believe and will be a victim.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: