Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:56:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can BitConnect recover?  (Read 1291 times)
blozo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 01:36:21 PM

It should not recover and all similar scams/Ponzi scheme should be banned by the cryptospace, be criminalized and prosecuted by law officials. They are damaging this space and all the legit projects related to crypto and blockchain

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:36:51 PM

I'm shocked that this topic is still relevant. It seems to me the grandmothers already know that you need to forget about this scam project. Even if it suddenly recover, your investments were losted.
yannick225

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:38:54 PM

It wont recover,most of the people who lost millions of dollars in this ponzi scheme probably trying to move on,the bitconnectX will probably end like what the first one.Do not trt to get involve if you thinking to invest,you will end up just like what these greedy investors from the past.Search from an alternative,participating in ICOs are lot better than joining these ponzi lending platforms.
So for me its impossible, don’t waste your BTC for this trash
cryptopan

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:48:46 PM

Bitconnect is the biggest scam ever in all the cryptocurrency history,which makes it the biggest investment failure for these investors,billions of dollars were stolen to the members,people receive enough warnings but these members didnt mind the risk of losing,that is why they cant blame other people but themselves,bitconnect is a well-crafted ponzi scheme and people should research first before investing to anything.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
tvtinh

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

ICO Advisor | Top 15 ICOBench Expert

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 04:39:19 PM

It wont recover,most of the people who lost millions of dollars in this ponzi scheme probably trying to move on,the bitconnectX will probably end like what the first one.Do not trt to get involve if you thinking to invest,you will end up just like what these greedy investors from the past.Search from an alternative,participating in ICOs are lot better than joining these ponzi lending platforms.
So for me its impossible, don’t waste your BTC for this trash

That's what I thought and how greedy the dev team is when they even set the price for BitconnectX at $50/coin lol

Mr. Tinh Tran is among top 15 Global ICO Experts on ICOBench
KryptoVlad

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:54:44 PM

I think that Bitconnect will not return. The coin is now worth only $ 2. I invested in their landing program. All went well at first, but then they are unable to pay the money and it was all over. As a result, I could not even return the invested money. I don't hope to return it.
drogas

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:01:29 PM

Recover? It just needs to die already, and fast. Grin
AlexOnix

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:19:22 PM

I'm shocked that this topic is still relevant. It seems to me the grandmothers already know that you need to forget about this scam project. Even if it suddenly recover, your investments were losted.

This is a normal phenomenon. Until people lose everything and all hope, they will believe that cucumber is a red.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:35:29 PM

When they loose consumer sentiment and trust, its nearly impossible for them to be back. They would really have to give some legal guarantees this time to get the ball rolling again!

Did you hold in Bitconnect?
They even tried pumping a little bit after the incident happened and their own community just dumped pretty hard on them. This is a dead project, it was obvious from the start, but some people just won't listen. Whoever is holding now should better not just bother if there would be a comeback for it or not, as it is going to be joining the list of the coins in the coinmarketcap lower chain with no one to buy it, so better to sell now for a good project with great community.
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:39:47 PM

Obviously bitconnect ponzi scam is the biggest scam in the cryptocurrency history,people had been warned not to join but they are eager to get fast rewards that is why they are scammed.Most of the people who got scammed doesnt know the risk of joining these lending services platform,lack of knowledge in investments are awful and not a proper reasoning.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
choychifung

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:43:04 PM

you see, in crypto world. Trust is everything.
I don't doubt they want to build their trust from their customers back.
But truth is it's way too difficult. To create a new coin is the most fast way i think.

SafeKeet ICO: A new cryptocurrency for a Simple, Smart & Secure digital safe deposit box
—————— ■  ICO SALE FEBRUARY 1, 2018  ■ ——————
WhitepaperBitcointalk ANNTelegramTwitterFacebookLinkedIn
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:45:42 PM

I have one word. Nope.

They're a done deal now. A clear Ponzi scheme due to their so-called lending program that promises high returns to their investors. US investors like "Mr. Hey Hey Hey" Carlos Matos and some Youtubers who are promoting BCC are now having legal issues because of their participation in a Ponzi scheme. It seems that his wife is right that Bitconnect is nothing but a scam.

I even had a contact on Facebook who pressured me to join and invest in Bitconnect. Yup I only joined under his referral link, but never invested a single dime. Right now, Bitconnect is at $2.25 and there's no way it can recover since they were ordered to shut down their services.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
sabakamedvet

Activity: 56

Get Paid to Play your Media on Current

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:46:18 PM

Guys, I'm new to this but I just found this movie on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK3yuxrmCac

After watching that and reading about their amazing trading bot I have to say I'm really bullish on bitconnect! What happend to the price though Shocked?

▃▃  ────▾ CURRENT ▾────  ▃▃
█ ▁ Get Paid to Play All Your Media ▁ █ (http://current.us/)
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:49:42 PM

I have one word. Nope.

They're a done deal now. A clear Ponzi scheme due to their so-called lending program that promises high returns to their investors. US investors like "Mr. Hey Hey Hey" Carlos Matos and some Youtubers who are promoting BCC are now having legal issues because of their participation in a Ponzi scheme. It seems that his wife is right that Bitconnect is nothing but a scam.

I even had a contact on Facebook who pressured me to join and invest in Bitconnect. Yup I only joined under his referral link, but never invested a single dime. Right now, Bitconnect is at $2.25 and there's no way it can recover since they were ordered to shut down their services.
The fact of the matter is that many projects on allegations of high prices turned out to be a scam. Perhaps you need to carefully study information about projects and then you can really protect yourself from fraud. Although two and a half dollars is quite an attractive price.
sebinator

Activity: 294
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:50:57 PM

It is really hard for Bitconnect to recover ever. Their image is destroyed in the crypto world and the coin doesn't seem to have a unique feature.
Mister.Satan

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:52:47 PM

Obviously they shut down the exchange, however they said in a press release that they'll do their best to continue promotion of the BCC coin and build products to support it in future so it can regain its price. Do you believe this is possible or not?
Not, even now, after the 'exit scheme' people still cling to it. I found it very pity for anyone who thinks Bitconnect will come back. Maybe in your dream.
weeleka

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:54:15 PM

most likely impossible.
because the lending system does use the ponzi system.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 03:57:23 PM

The trust once broken becomes very hard to regain.. i do believe that they should had run a parallel system and should had moved all the assets to it and then made any such move. but they must have a good professional team to guide them.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:59:41 PM

Bitconnect cant be recover, its a sad news for some one but its true. This project was ponzi scheme stealthed

Rambukwelle

Activity: 313

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 04:00:09 PM

No way. It is totally a fake scheme. projects like that destroys the worthiness of decentralized technology. Bitconnect will never return again everyone warned it is a scam but still many invested

✦ ORET ✦
❝ Gold Mining & Blockchain Technology ❞
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: