Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:12:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can BitConnect recover?  (Read 1294 times)
VenturaBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:05:24 AM

I sure hope not! Grin

And that the people who do try and help will get burned.
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:14:22 AM

Investing in Bitconnect is the equivalent of flushing money down the toilet.

cryptotaste

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:16:38 AM

I don't think it will recover. people warned  about bitconnect.open your eyes, see there are so many alt available and better than bitconnect.Bitconnect was a scam project.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:17:39 AM

Bitconnect is a pyramid scheme and the pyramid edifice has already crumble. If you are part of the scheme you must accept bitconnect for what is it and pick up the pieces and move on on to something better.

Harley Quinn

Activity: 164

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:38:57 AM

There is no way I will trust them again, they were all talk and no legitimacy.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:07:12 AM

When they loose consumer sentiment and trust, its nearly impossible for them to be back. They would really have to give some legal guarantees this time to get the ball rolling again!

Did you hold in Bitconnect?

Nope did not hold any myself.. but my god it has dipped so much it's difficult to resist buying this dip. Just curious if there's really absolutely no chance of recovery or not.
Lol. Do not be tempted man. That coin has no support and community again. I am sure right now, even the devs have dumped theirs and just some few people who bought at the top and just hoping maybe one day, they will have someone to sell it to with at least a little profit until they just get fed up at the end.

Better to look for a nice project you can trust and put your money in it. Bitconnect is gone and anything that happens there now will just be a manipulation to lure the gullible ones and you won't want to be in such a position.
centner

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 11:15:58 AM

There are a lot of people lost money at Bitconnect. They lost community trust and their next project Bitconnectx will be failed. Bitconnect is dead forever!

EMV

Activity: 183

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:38:06 AM

Obviously they shut down the exchange, however they said in a press release that they'll do their best to continue promotion of the BCC coin and build products to support it in future so it can regain its price. Do you believe this is possible or not?
So far it is not clear whether this statement that BitConnect completely stops activity though it is difficult to present full restoration of the company after such events testifies. The attacks of DDoS is convenient tactics which was used by many global Internet markets to seed confusion before roguish self-liquidation. The probability and the fact that the attacks were carried out from the platform is not excluded, it is simply impossible to track their origin from outside.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:41:34 AM

Why would they try to recover Bitconnect? I mean the whole cryptoworld makes fun of it and there's a lot of meme spreading around. Many people will not invest on it again.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
XOOMBOX

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:58:01 AM

Do you want to lose again?
I do not think that the price will recover, how sad it does not sound.
In general, it is better to avoid such projects.
Anyway, Good luck to you!

I would also recommend everyone to stay away from BitConnect. They have lost trust, and it will be extremely difficult for the coin to recover. I can even admit the situation that the alt will vanish very soon.

I doubt at this moment, the litany of "bad press" spreads fast. And they are trying to restore the trust and confidence of the pubic by doing a creative approach to distract users away from issues. 
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:58:35 AM

Why would they try to recover Bitconnect? I mean the whole cryptoworld makes fun of it and there's a lot of meme spreading around. Many people will not invest on it again.
We will see about that, but it looks bitconnect will try to pay a lot of shills to promote their scam site again. Remember bitconnect will be back with a new name as bitconnect x and then we will see what will be happening with it soon.
But there is a plan to re-brand bitconnect into the new name again.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:00:12 PM

Of course it can't recover, ever. they might try to , they might throw some cash at it, but it would be dumb to put your money in.
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:01:14 PM

Obviously they shut down the exchange, however they said in a press release that they'll do their best to continue promotion of the BCC coin and build products to support it in future so it can regain its price. Do you believe this is possible or not?
Who wants it to get recover?probably the developers of the bitconnect scam which holds the biggest scam award in the history of cryptocurrency.People were warned,but they didnt listen now that there is a version 2.0 of this scam only the people who didnt do researching would be their next victims,stop participating referral programs because all of them are scams.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:05:05 PM

If we are talking about Bitconnect company, it's hard to imagine how they can recover after what happened to their lending platform.
But concerning Bitconnect coin, it still exists and trades on few exchanges. Sad to hear that CE and Livecoin are going to delist it.
It's a fast blockchain that can serve on a level of Bitcoin.

scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:34:13 PM

Of course it can't recover, ever. they might try to , they might throw some cash at it, but it would be dumb to put your money in.

It's a lot cheaper to make new ponzi schemes than to resurrect old ponzi schemes. Just google the top ponzi scammers, you can see they get involve in many schemes and never reviving old ones. The one thing consistent with the new ones as compared to the old is the promise that they can make you easily rich beyond your dreams, but you have to pay or invest.

george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:36:45 PM

As far as I remember, Bitconnect is not a completely transparent project. That is, it is a pyramid, which quite successfully fulfilled its mission to raise money, but struck very strangely after the expiration of the futures.
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 12:49:59 PM

i really think they can recover if they can provide some good products but without lending involve. because the stain on the sheet is there.

10000BTC

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:54:43 PM

Bitconnect is dead and gone.

There is no way it can recover. even the court cases are still cropping up and they can't stick their heads above waters.

if you still have some money in their coin you better sell them to recover something before everything turns into dust.
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:00:32 PM

Let it go.  Move on.  Put it behind you.  It was a scam, the leaders exited with the cash and no one sensible is going to trust the name again.  The best case scenario is the coin stays on some exchange as a zombie coin, to be pump & dumped periodically. The worst and much more likely case is it will fall to fractions of a penny, if the exchanges dont all delist first.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:01:59 PM

The original price is too far. I think the trust of the people for Bitconnect is over. Nobody would risk their money again to gain some money for that kind of project. Trust is broken, it wll never get back again. No community will support Bitconnect after of what they have done. Shame
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: