Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:37:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Congratulation all we touched the bottom  (Read 669 times)
Hmei777

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:57:19 PM

hopefully this is the lowest price because many people are worried that bitcoin prices are falling. hopefully the price quickly recovered. a good opportunity for investors to buy bitcoin.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jashhh

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:59:18 PM

I think I have to wait a while to buy a lot of bitcoin

But now it goes up again. I'm pissed.
Vz Ketua

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 02:33:57 PM

We can only give suggestions and decisions remain in the investors. Every investor has his own calculations when to buy and sell bitcoin.

slothtrooper

Activity: 51
Merit: 2

Namaste

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:50:17 PM

Not hit bottom yet, the manipulators will drive this asset price to the ground before they allow it to rise back up.
gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:54:55 PM

I think not all expect bitcoin prices to go down as it is today, maybe those who expect the price to go down are just people who do not have bitcoin like me, so wait for the new down bitcoin price can buy bitcoin, maybe for big investors the decrease of bitcoin is a disaster for them
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:55:51 PM

I don’t think so. Still on wait-and-see mode. Got lucky when I unloaded before the fall. Not gonna push my luck this time. The profit may not be as huge when you buy when all indicators says so. But a profit is a profit, no matter how small. Too risky this month.

JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 05:03:45 PM

Bought BTC when it was at around 5kUSD (and diversified into selected promising alt coins).. not gonna sell it even if it falls below this. I am not aiming to make quick profits in weeks or mths. I'm here for the super-long as I see real potential in the technology -- be it as a currency, store-of-value, foreign exchange, decentralized coin-exchange, and whatnot; and believe that it may one day revolutionise the world if given enough time, likely a couple of years.

Crypto atm is still at its infancy, and the tech is very much still in its early beta stage practically; and only around one 1% (or less than?) of people in the world have a feet in cryptocurrencies in one way or another... so lossa room to grow. At least that is what I believe and betting with the portion of my savings that I can afford to lose.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:09:03 PM

Good news for all of investors. The best time for buying. if you bought bitcoin at $19800 don't sell and buy again the same amount. So you can sell the half of your BTC at $11000-$13000 the next month.

The fact that today is the best price for shopping I think every day, on the principle of the week, but the market surprises each time and prices fall even lower Smiley By this, I no longer want to predict and guess when the best price.

LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:12:22 PM

the bottom was 0.0001 usd in 2009

Right. Cheesy
As for the OP, many thanks for sharing his illusions with us. Hoping that he's right won't change the fact that he probably isn't.
JuniAiko

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 05:29:27 PM

Think in the long-term; what do you think the prices of BTC and selected alt-cryptos will be 1 year or more down the line, etc.
I bought in even more at 6.1kUSD earlier, because I believe this is below the eventual price realization of the selected cryptos that I have a position in.

I'm not here to day-trade or speculate on the volatility; but investing on the future of the coins.
Will be injecting more if it drops further; spreading out my fund-injection to average out. Wink

Right. Cheesy
As for the OP, many thanks for sharing his illusions with us. Hoping that he's right won't change the fact that he probably isn't.

Ask him why not negative 20kUSD? lol  Grin
Bitcoin will not below a certain level as the number of strong HODLers (rather than speculators who do not understand nor believe in the technology) increases to support it.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:50:19 PM

Yess I really love when market makes stupid mistakes im always able to save enough funds over the months so that whenever a fall occurs im always have a choice to make a purchase no matter what I wish I could buy 1 bitcoin but 0.5 bitcoin is also pretty good at this price
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:12:11 PM

I will not enter this bear market.  Only if the price drops to 2k will I buy bitcoin again. 

Calling it a bearish market currently is just fine but expecting it to go as low as 2k would be an overstatement. Rather than buying in when it seems to be stabilizing near the 6k mark, if you still proceed to wait for another free fall, the market would've already begun gaining with the eventual process of resurrection not far from finishing, pushing prices over the five figure mark. Either ways, good luck refreshing websites until it you see it go below 2k as its ain't happening in my eyes.
nikjain422

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:20:54 PM

Good news for all of investors. The best time for buying. if you bought bitcoin at $19800 don't sell and buy again the same amount. So you can sell the half of your BTC at $11000-$13000 the next month.
Same to you Wink .This was bound to happen and still we don't know that this is the actual low or it might further go down.According to all the experts and influential people there may be a start of the growth once the bitcoin touches 5000$ mark and this limit will be reached by bitcoin in some hours so you can expect some stable growth in the prices after few days.Hope this will be true and no further damage happens.
weav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:31:14 PM

It looks like it for now , but i think the market will move very slow till the summer . Pretty much like last year.

Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:39:11 PM

What makes you think we've hit the bottom? Things could always get worse, and that's a very real possibility in this market. I do hope the low prices spark traders into action by buying again, but that seems unlikely given the fact that they didn't when Bitcoin seemed to have bottomed down at the $8k level. I hope the newbies are ready to brave the bear market.
You are right that bitcoin may not have hit the lowest ebb but about price getting worse is what I don't think will happen. It can't get worse than it is already with price having crashed from $19,000+ to $6000 in less than two months is a real nightmare.

However, I do know that now isn't a bad time to buy in for anyone who wants maximum profit.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:01:12 PM

If you are looking for a bottom like that,good luck waiting for that to happen,just study the market and invest according to the trend if you are planning to make a profit ,if not you are just wasting your time ,waiting for the right opportunity ,all you can do is simply monitor the price and regret later. Tongue .I guess we have reached a good resistance point and i can see the market recovering a bit,lets see how the market will be next week and then i will decide what to do with it.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:04:26 PM

Yes, that is a good time to buy. Expectations of investors have come. You do not need to pay a huge amount to buy the bitcoin. Bitcoin is opening up a great potential for value in the future. Take advantage of this opportunity. buy it now .. wait can cause you to take this opportunity

Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:19:11 PM

I think it is a pretty good idea, but who knows if Bitcoin will continue pump, I found it easy to say on your part, and no harm with self speculation at all, but we must sure at least that this recent price reversal has a backbone, in actuality there is no enough good news except the recent meeting between US senators and officials from US exchange commission.
cxt07

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:21:58 PM

I am going to buy some and lock it away will check it in about 5 years.  Also doing same with LTC and ethereum.   Bitcoin is still the future
maryhansenn

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:46:43 PM

Bitcoin is worth being considered a long term investment. This way your wallet will increase and you will be glad for choosing this way
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: